Cat in the box

Ms. Idol and Mr. Idol the Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready girls?" Jjangmae asked as he entered 2NE1's room. They were in Singapore for their Galaxy tour with the other artists under YG Entertainment like Epik High, Bigbang, Lee Hi, Gummy, Se7en, Psy, the newly debuted boy baned Winner and other artists along with their dancers and staffs. 

 

The four gorgeous women looked at Jjangmae's direction and nodded, "Yes" Dara curtly replied.

 

"Good, come on girls you're about to go in ten." With that the 2ne1 members followed their manager and saw Taehyun, Mino and TOP chatting in the hallway near the stage, the three of them noticed the girl's presence they smiled and the younger ones bowed to give their respects to the seniors.

 

"Okay, I'll leave you for a moment to check the status of the stage." Jjangmae said and walk off.  

 

"Babanana nana baba nana" TOP cutely sang in his deep voice as he Jjangmae disappeared, Bom rolled her eyes and playfully punch TOP's left arm making the former laugh his heart out loud. 

 

"Can you stop being annoying right now Seunghyun? I swear if you won't stop this before we go on stage you'd end up in the hospital." She said glaring TOP. Chaerin cleared before Bom could put enough damage to TOP to be able to send in the hospital.

 

"Well, How's your first performance abroad?" 2NE1's Leader asked Taehyun and Mino, TOP and Bom stopped bantering and look at their dongsaeng's intently.

 

Mino and Taehyun glance each other before answering Chaerin, "Were so nervous when we got up to sing our first song," They all nodded, "but when we sang our second song up to our last performance the nervousness disappeared like bubbles and we ended up having fun on stage." said Mino.

 

"Yeah, I remembered I almost fall off when I didn't noticed I was almost at the enge of the stage. The fans would probably hurt if I fell on top of them." Taehyun added with a frown making the seniors chuckle. 

 

"Or, they would probably go crazy because you fall on top of them." Minzy said making them laugh again.

 

"Falling off stage is quite dangerous not only to yourself but to the fans aswell, it could cause stampede just to touch you." Dara said calmly, Taehyun nodded, "But it didn't happen, next time my dear Taehyunie be careful and always check your position on the stage."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter