Taking order

His secret girl

You woke up hearing your alarm clock go off, hitting the snooze button, you walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Once you got out, you started putting your clothes on, you walk down stairs grabbed a muffin and your bag then headed out the door. Walking on the sidewalk while muching your muffing, remembering what happen between you and Kai. Sighing you walked through the small doors of your job, hearing your family and customers greet you nicely, you nicely say hi back then walk to the back to get change into a regular blue shirt that says BUNS BAKERY in bold letters, and Black Skinny Jeans, so you grabbed your short waist apron   and tied it around you. 30 minutes into working you hear the bell on the front door ring. 11 boys come in with mask covering their face(if your and exotic you should now what i'm talking about) and some with hats and shades on. They walked directly to the back that says NO ENTERING in bold letters. Which actually means no customers aloud. Knowing who it was atomatically you finish paying the customer, told your aunt you were going to the back,she understood and nodded. So you walk to the back seeing them with all their shades, hats, and mask off while they were talking loudly to each other(not that loud but normally like it sounds in a resteraunt) you begin to take their order. Almost done you came across the last table kai's table,which was sehun, luhan, and kai. Taking their order you notice kai staring at you hard, But you decided not to look at him from the incident that happened yesterday.You got done taking their order so you began to walk away, But before you could walk away a hand grabbed your arm, hearing the person stand up knowing who it was, as he whipsered in your ear "meet me at the bathroom" he said then walked away leaving you there staring into space.

 

 

 


Ok so i'm so sorry if it wasn't that mush talking only at the end i was plainning this from along time ago so yeah, and i know that luhan isn't in the group no more i will keep him until then but something in the story is going to happen to him so yeah but nothing bad like him dying or something like that. So yeah thx you for my 1 subscriber thx you and i hope you like it