...

KyuElsa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was watching Super Show 6 from backstage when she ended up seeing the Frozen stage getting performed. Laughing like crazy, she couldn't help but wonder how crazy Donghae and s are. However, her attention ended up being to the maknae's chest. Looking down at her own s, she pouted. "Why am I cursed with small ones..." she muttered before looking at the screen again. "I should ask Kyu how he got them later!"

The next day....

Donghae had received a text from Dara, asking if she could Kyuhyun was with him and if she could ask him something. The fish boy's jaw dropped, thinking the Dara was somehow randomly interested in Kyuhyun when he was still in the mist of trying to pass the YG test to date her.

"What do you want to ask him?" he texted.

"I just want to know how he ended up having a huge chest as Elsa and why he's bigger than mine."

Donghae started laughing like crazy and went to his maknae, trying not to sound weird to him.

"Hyung... what is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

Due to the laughter Donghae was holding in, Hyukjae walked up to him and blinked. "Yah... what is it?"

Without hesitation, he showed the text he had received, causing Hyukjae to fall on the floor laughing.

"What is it?!?!?!?! If you don't tell me, the two of you will be my targets for the next month." Kyuhyun was more than irritated about their laughing without him knowing what's going on.

"Dara wants to know how you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter