My star

My star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I love you,kookie"

 

"Hyung,stop it.You're being weird again" 

 

He said those words carelessly with a frustrated sigh,without thinking how the older felt.

The room they shared fell silent.Jimin faked a laugh to break the tension as he pat the younger's head."I'm just joking" he said as he forced the most realistic smile he can put on his face.He turn around and walk off as sadness started to cover his face.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As soon as their song finished,they bowed to the staffs while the fans are having a  'i can scream oppa's name louder than you' competition which almost made the members deaf.They walk to their dressing room silently,while some still catching their breath due to their intense choreography.Jimin let jungkook rest his arm on his shoulder as he saw the black haired still panting heavily.

 

Not long after they're in the dressing room jungkook rest his head on jimin's shoulder.Jimin must admit,he was suprised by the younger's action but he choose to kept his mouth shut.After awhile,bravely,jimin take a look at the maknae.Carefully turning his head slightly to the left to see the beautiful human beside him.He was love struck by the sight.It was...no,no words could describe the beauty that he was seeing.He couldnt stop his hand to caress the maknae's cheek as he whisper "i love you" close to the younger's ear.Too much for his suprise,jungkook was awake.He flinched by the touch then smack the hand away.Jungkook stands up and walks away as he gave jimin the most disgusted face he could make."Hyung,please...dont do stuffs like that.Its gross" jungkook said.Jimin could only look at him with the most brightest smile he could pull off.Jungkook saw it as he rolled his eyes,while annoyance could be seen in them.The thing that jungkook didn't see was that actually jimin is breaking,under that bright smile is a suffering soul trying to find its way out of the painful unspoken feelings.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On a dreadful morning,he woke up to find jungkook reading his diary that he hid under his bed.The diary where he wrote how he felt for the maknae.His once sleepy eyes shot wide open as he snatch the helpless book from the younger quickly but it was useless,Jungkook already read all of it leaving his eyes wide open staring at the space where the diary was seconds ago before jimin took it.He felt disgusted,confused,anger,but most of all...hatred.Jimin was about to open his mouth just to feel a shot of pain on his cheek as jungkook punch him hard."What is wrong with you!? Its only for fanservice,stupid! You should be ashamed of your self.Just ing die already".He storms off their room purposely closing the door loudly.

 

Jimin touched his red cheek as it starts to bleed.He can't talk.For the first time talking is very hard for Park Jimin.All of his thoughts were flashing quickly in his head.He fell to the ground.He cant take it,the numerous heartbreaks he felt,the cries he was forced to keep it by himself,the fake smiles,the light touches,the gazes, everything caused by one human.The human he loves the most.Jeon Jungkook.'Why are you breaking my heart everyday' jimin thought as he silently cried on the floor begging for the angels to take him to where he belong.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a few weeks, jungkook has been very distant towards jimin.It hurts,obviously,but what could a poor soul do? As days passed,countless times his heart beat would slow down but sometimes it would fasten without a reason.At times,his heart hurts a lot while dancing almost forcing him to stop.He got curious so he got himself an appoinment.

 

His sense fell out of his body,he couldnt feel anything the moment he heard the docter said he had a...

 

 

 heart cancer.

 

 

He thought of jungkook.Strangely all the way to his dorm jungkook is the only thing on his head.He didn't tell anyone about this.He opened the door slowly wanting to sleep all his problems away but when he saw jungkook in their bedroom sleeping peacefully he couldnt help but to cry.He cried hard but silently not wanting to wake the younger.It hurts knowing that he can't be with him.All the chances he could be with jungkook smashed to the ground.Pictures of jungkook with another girl runs in his head as tears formed in his innocent eyes.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Four months passed as Jimin's heart condition worsened.As those painful days passed,jungkook and jimin's relationship is starting to heal.They started to joke around with each other again and jungkook usual bratty self is starting to surface once again.

 

After their dance practice,they quickly return to their dorm.Jungkook plopped his body on his bed with his hair sticking to his temple due to his sweat.They would usually turn off the lights and dozed off,not bothering to go for a shower.But Jimin has decided,that today,he's going to tell jungkook about his heart.

 

"Jungkook-ah.." he started off.Jungkook moved his eyes to jimin too tired to even turn his head to the side."Jungkook.... i..I have a heart cancer" he said slowly but sternly.Jungkook stared at him for almost like an eternity before saying "is this a joke? Fyi...Its not funny" he said with a lifeless light chuckle.Seeing his hyung's face expression not changing he curiously asked "you're just joking right??" As the black haired maknae face turns a bit worried.Jimin keeping  his mouth shut without a word,walked to his closet.He opens the upper drawer and reached for a paper the docter gave a few months back and handed it to jungkook with his face filled with sadness.Jungkook snatched it and read it quickly."N,no...this isn't real! You're lying!" He said as his beautiful eyes watered slowly until a tear slip.Jimin didn't say anything.He gave jungkook a painful smile as he wipe the tears in jungkook's eyes."W,why didnt you tell me earlier?!" Jungkook stuttered with tears starting to pour out of his eyes."Im sorry kookie yah.." Jimin said slowly as jungkook quickly wrap his arms around the older tightly as if it will make the pain go away.

 

They stayed silent still wrapped in each other embrace as jungkook's little sniffles could be heard once in awhile."Jimin ah..dont go.." he murmured loud enough for the older to hear as jungkook tightens the hug.Jimin stared at jungkook still couldn't believe the person who punched him,insult him and throw those disgusted look at him is now wrapped around him,hugging him tightly as if never wanting to let him go.He felt happy but it hurts knowing that this...is just temporary.Its just for awhile before evrything will be gone forever.It really hurts.

 

From that day,jungkook was often seen beside jimin always.On the stage,jungkook would always give side glances at jimin just to make sure he's fine.At any events he would rush and take a seat beside jimin to take care of him.Before sleeping he would feed jimin the pills he was forced to eat and would always hug him before sleeping.All the things jungkook did for him has touched his cold heart.He felt happy,beyond happy actually.He fell in love with him all over again.but somewhere in his heart told him that this was wrong,it felt so wrong...it made him sad.But for some reason, the other part of him was so selfish,and so... he ignored his heart.

 

He shouldn't have ignored it.

 

He opened his eyes slowly on that sunday morning only to met jungkook smiling down on him and gave him a peck on the cheek.He was really suprised, to the point he couldn't believe his eyes to what he just saw.Jimin stared blankly at jungkook as his cheeks were red as two apples.Jungkook giggled at the sight."Good Morning jimin~" he said softly with his smile that always melt jimin.Jimin instantly melt under his duvet.He reach up to the younger and gave him a pinch on his left cheek as jungkook punch his hyung playfully.

 

 

"Jimin-ah! Come on we're gonna be late!" Jungkook said pulling the older's hand with a big grin on his face.Jimin promised jungkook to accompany him to the amusement fair which was held every weekend,it doesn't intrest the younger at first but when he knew that they were holding a circus there, he almost  immediately bought 2 tickets online without any further thinking.So...basicly jimin was dragged here by this 17 years old boy but no matter where he was dragged by him,he will always be happy as long as jungkook is with him.

 

Both of them took the front line seat as the lights were turned off and lit the neon lights to make the atmosphere more fun.Jimin take a look at the boy beside him giddily watching the circus not knowing that the older's attention was not on the circus.Instead, 90% of his attention was on him admiring how he laughs,smiled and every little thing that was Jeon Jungkook.The circus lasts for almost an hour which made both of their butts painful to stand up.

 

Since they were in an amusement park they didnt waste their chance to play some of the rides that made them scream their lungs out,and other rides that made them laugh their hearts out.Along the way they spotted a booth for face painting then an idea popped out of jimin's head.He quickly rushed to buy two ice creams which he suddenly hand it to jungkook.The black haired boy tilt his head to the side due to his confusion."Whoever ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter