4 Chapter

The Story of My Life **DISCONTINUED**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As our dinner finally ended, we all headed out towards the taxi stop and hailed a taxi. 

Since Yoonseung's house was nearer, we dropped her off first.

Heading home, Jinhwan spoke up all of a sudden. "Junhwan, can I ask a favor?" I nodded and smiled. "Can you- can you, um, help me find a book? He stuttered, and hearing this from him immediately grabbed my attention. "What's the title of the book?" "Clockwork Princess. Have you heard of it?" He answered, and even in the dark of the night, I can see his eyes gleam with hope. I laughed a little, and nodded. "Is it for Yoonseung?"

"Yah!" He covered my mouth, as if Yoonseung's still here. "No malice, okay? Yes, it's for her. Her birthday's on the 30th of October." I started spazzing , but deep inside, my cerebellum was torn in half.

Ouch. That... Actually... Hurt.

After hearing me spazz, he shook his head and smiled. "I'm going to spend 1/3 of my saved allowance... Well, I have 1,500,000 won (around $1,500) and I was planning on buying a guitar, but 'meh'." He was obviously proud of himself, and gave hinself a smile of satisfaction.

In our school, we are given living allowances every month, reaching about 3,000,000 Won (somewhere $3000) per month. Big amount, right? We're government scholars, and our intelligence in the fields of Science and Mathematics are extremely useful for the government. Don't get me wrong; we are not your ordinary students in an ordinary highschool.

Curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter