3 Chapter

The Story of My Life **DISCONTINUED**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noticing this slight change in intonation, he lowered his voice so only I can hear. "Is there something wrong?"

I wondered to myself. He doesn't like me, and I'm pretty sure he backstabs me as well, so why be concerned now?

If I need to use my amazing acting skills, I'd better put them to work, I mused as I put on my brightest smile and made a V sign. "Nope! Just waking up issues! Bbuing bbuing~" He just rolled his eyes and looked away. 

We would all be bathing in awkward silence considering the fact that Donghae came along, but since I had loud batchmates, who cares? XD

Arriving at school, I decided to head to the school supplies booth near the cafeteria. "Hello ahjussi." I bowed politely at the old man selling school supplies. "One ballpen please. The black one-"

"Make that two. I'll pay." Someone cut me off and as I turned to see who it is, my eyes were covered with his/her hands.

That's probably a guy...

"Cut it out. Hey." I tried prying his hands off my face, and if I hadn't pinched his hands, I wouldn't have this freedom.

"Hello." He faced me, and I saw it was Kang Seungyoon, a student from Class II A, who didn't seem like a fun guy.

He must've noticed this reaction because he started chuckling. "Yah, I'm a nice guy. What's the problem?" I shook my head.

All of a sudden, he grabs my wrist and started running. I had no choice but to run. "Tell me, where are we running to?"

"Your class, remember? Junhwan-ah, you're gonna be late." He said, smiling. "Wow, what a thoughtful schoolmate. I can't believe a guy from Class II A is helping me." I rolled my eyes at his niceness, and he laughed, amused at my reaction.

"Of course. I like you-" I heard him curse under his breath, still running, and holding my wrist firmly, "as a friend." He finished, and smiled. "Here you are." We stopped in front of my room, and as the two of us looked inside, we both breathed a sigh of relief. My teacher hasn't arrived yet. "I-I gotta go. See you."

And then and there, he was gone.

----

Friday, 5:31 pm

Time sure flies fast.

It was the day of Jinhwan's little sibling bonding. I sighed and fixed my blue shirt with a bow tie, smoothed out my black skinny jeans and wore a black beanie.

As I took time to gaze at myself, I thought of what Seungyoon said.

"Of course. I like you-" He cursed silently, but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter