1 Chapter

The Story of My Life **DISCONTINUED**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Q: How do you make friends?

1. Start conversations by approaching them and asking open ended questions. 

~Jericho

2. Say "Hello" and let them do the rest.

~Marianne

3. Talk to them nicely.

~Leandrey

4. Approach them and talk. Be open minded. Be polite. 

~Ysobelle

5. Be friendly. Get to know them, and when you feel uncomfortaboe with them, tell it to someone you know you can trust.

~Bai

6. Just be friendly. Introduce yourself, and then let them do the rest.

~PriVa

7. Get along with them.

 ~Jether

8. Be happy. Positive energy attracts friends. 

~Mikee

9. You don't. Or, shout something p.erverted, and when someone answers, it's a friend.

~Kier

Park Junhwan's POV

 

"There." I said as I finished writing all my results. It didn't feel like the actual thing I used to imagine, but a green notebook with my rather gibberish handwriting might satisfy my needs to write down my long-planned stories.

~~~~

"Yah, Junhwan, hurry up!" Someone shouted at me as I, along with my classmates, ran towards the classroom. We were late, and it seems like I was the one to blame. 

I'll tell you a secret: I have a crush on that cute kid Kim Jinhwan. He's a sports article writer for the journalism club, and being a part of the journalism club, I, luckily, am in the same room as him.

We arrived at the classroom, breathing raggedly, my orange plaid skirt and cream colored blouse a mess. "Hey, Junhwan, you look like you've been hit by a typhoon." Siwon, a member of "The Mafia" (Yep; this is how retarded and weird my classmates are when it comes to groups) commented as he eyed me head to toe.

As his eyes landed on my feet, I knew I was gonna get embarrassed.

Imagine this: I'm practically in my uniform, and in my left hand is my pair of black school shoes, wearing my favorite black flip flops.

There I was, no socks, standing in front of Siwon, in fcking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter