Idol (Ravi)

✿ vixx drabblessss ✿

your name: Miyeon <3


YOUR POV

I'm so bored~' I thought to myself as I scrolled through the channels on my TV. I wish he didn't have to practice today....

It's not like I have a problem with his career. His rapping is stunning. I just hate how we can't see each other often. I hate having to live alone in this apartment. Yes, VIXX's dorm is just a few floors up, but I hate sleeping alone ever since they debuted.

I went to the fridge to get some juice. Ahh, so refreshing!!! I also prepared some galbi and rice for myself.

I wish I could save some for Wonsik.

While watching "Hotel King," I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it," I yelled. "It's Ravi," the voice replied.

Ravi, Ravi, Ravi... Wonsik???

I trudged to the door since I've been sitting for a while. I slowly opened it. "Wonshik!!!" I ran into his arms. He reeked of sweat, but I didn't care. I got to see him again. I got to hear his voice again. "Missed me?" I sighed. "Of course! What are you doing here?" "We're getting a break tomorrow since we've been performing nonstop. I decided to sleep with you tonight, and we'll be together all day tomorrow."

"Will we get to go outside tomorrow? Someone might see you..." He held up a bag. "I have a 'manager approved' disguise I can use." "Okay! Come in, come in. I have some extra galbi and rice."

He set his bag on my bed and went back to the couch in the living room. "You're watching Hakyeon's drama, Hotel King?" "Yep," I said giving the food to him. "His acting's great!" "Him and Hongbin are pretty good. Jaehwan is starring in a new sitcom called 'Boarding House No. 24', too!"

Wonshik took a bite of the food. "Wow, Miyeon! You've really improved on your cooking!" I blushed. "Thank you~" I laid my head on his shoulder.

While watching N dancing in female crossplay in the drama, I fell asleep in Wonsik's arms.

RAVI POV

While checking my Twitter, I heard Miyeon snoring against my shoulder.

Why can't this happen everyday?

I remembered how she would always talk about how comforting her bed is, so I carried her bridal style to her bedroom.

Her room looks different like last time. The book shelf now had VIXX albums and photo albums instead of books. The walls were filled with Polaroid photos.

These were the photos Hongbin took of us.

I laid next to Miyeon on her bed. I dozed off into a deep sleep.

---

YOUR POV

I woke up to Wonshik's snoring.

Aww, he's so cute when he's asleep!

I soon realized I was on my bed. He must have carried me here.

I looked over at my wall of photos. I remembered the time when we went to a fancy restaurant with the VIXX members, and I acted like I was a makeup noona just in case a fangirl was there.

Praise be Hongbin's beautiful photography skills!

"Good morning Miyeon," I heard Wonsik whisper.

I turned around to see his cute smile. "Good morning,~"

"Did you sleep well?" He put his arm around my waist.

"Yes," I replied. I looked over at the clock. 10:00. "It's almost noon. Let's go to the boba place we always went to before."

"Okay, let's go buy some things after. I promised to get the guys some food." I laughed a little.

I went to the bathroom and changed to a white tee, pink jeans, a pink scarf, and boots. I tied my messy hair to a loose ponytail and went out of the room to see Wonshik half .

I couldn't take my eyes off of Wonshik's perfect chocolate abs.

He saw me staring and chuckled. "Earth to Miyeon?"

"Oh, uh, sorry," I said, my cheeks cherry red.

"It's ok! We're dating after all," he reassured. He slipped on a black tee, a face mask, and a snapback.

We headed out to the smoothie shop. We used to be regulars at the place until VIXX debuted. I haven't been there in a while.

Wonsik held the door open for me. A voice called my name.

"Hey, our regulars! How come we haven't seen you two in a while?"

I looked up to see a waitress waving at me. No one else was here.

Wonsik walked over to her. "Hi, Hana!"

Oh yea~ it's Cha Hana, Hakyeon's sister! She would always make and serve our drinks.

"Miyeon, I've missed you!"

"Yea, I haven't been in the mood to have smoothies ever since VIXX debuted."

"It's alright. I really missed Hakyeon too," she looked over at Wonshik. "Where is he anyway?"

"He's probably at the dorm with the others."

"Ah, yes. So you want your regular orders?"

"Yes," we both said.

We went to the table where we always sat, the corner of the shop.

"Hey, Miyeon. Hold out your hands and close your eyes."

I smiled. "And why would I want to do that?"

"Just do it, trust me."

I reluctantly did what I was told.

I felt something soft placed on my hands, and some extra weight was added on top of it.

"You can open them."

I looked down at my hand. There was VIXX's latest Towel Sign. On top of that was a tiny box. I found two beautiful heart-shaped earrings in it.

"Wow, they're beautiful!"

I felt Wonshik's hands cup my chin. "I love you, sweetie."

We slowly inched closer to each other. I soon felt his lips touch mine. I let myself accept it. You won't get another opportunity like this in a while.

I heard a flash of a camera.

We looked up to find a smiling Hongbin with his Polaroid. The other VIXX members and Hana were standing behind.

"I'm glad we got here on time," Hongbin said.

Hana walked towards us. "Here's your boba tea." She went up to my ear.

"You two finally did it. Congratulations," she whispered.

Wonsik looked confused. "Yah, what are you guys doing here?!?!"

"Hana called and said you would be here," Hakyeon replied.

Hana gave us a thumbs-up.

"Ahh, Hyung," Sanghyuk asked. "Is this your girlfriend?"

"Yes, this is Miyeon."

"She's so cuuuuuute~" Jaehwan said doing aegyo.

We continued to talk for a while. Jaehwan was making me laugh so much, I almost choked on my smoothie. Wonsik almost did too!

I'm glad I got to be with them today.

Hakyeon looked up at the clock on the wall. "It's getting late. Let's go order food and go to the dorm, okay?"

"Okay," they replied.

We went to the shop next door and ordered chicken, kimchi, and chapchae.

We went into the van. Jaehwan drove, while Hakyeon sat in the passenger seat, Hongbin and Taekwoon in the middle, and Sanghyuk, me, and Wonsik in the back. They kept on making mindless jokes and Jaehwan was imitating animals.

I wish it could be this way forever.

We finally arrived at our building. "Hakyeon!" Wonsik called out. "I'll take Miyeon to her room and meet you guys at the dorm, okay?"

"Okay, just don't start playing games."

"Hey!!!"

"I'm just joking! Everyone else, let's go!"

We finally arrived at my room. I typed the code and let myself in.

Wonshik sighed. "I had fun today."

I held his gifts tight. "Me, too."

He held out a scrap of paper with his number on it. "If you need me, just call this number."

I ripped the paper in half and wrote my number on a blank paper. "Same with me."

We stood close to each other in silence. He pecked my lips. "Night, Miyeon. I love you."

"Bye, Ravi. I'll call you that from now on."

He nodded and left.

I went to my bed and wept myself to sleep.

---

I woke up with red, puffy eyes. I looked over at the other side of the bed, hoping to be a sleeping Ravi there.

No Ravi.

The only thing that was laying there was the towel and the box of earrings.

Just when I was about to go to the bathroom to look at my disfigured face, my phone beeped. I looked over at my phone. There was a message.

Hey, it's me. Just letting you know that I'm going to Osaka, Japan for our Hex Sign concert that's coming up. I miss you so much already. I love you~ Fighting! :)

I smiled at the message. "I love you so much," I whispered at my phone.

Good luck!!! I miss you too! VIXX Fighting!