Prom Dress (Hakyeon)

✿ vixx drabblessss ✿

your name: Choi Hyuna <3

note: okay so this is actually part of a 43 page story that I made for ships in my school (I actually do stories for personal ships too haha) so basically the couples in the really short drabble is Jihoon x Sohyun (aka me and my crush /WHO ACTUALLY LIKES ME OMG/) and the main ship being you aka Hyuna x Hakyeon (my friend and the guy everyone ships her with)~ If I have no time to write the requested drabbles then I'll just put in snippets of my personal stories that are already typed out~

note 2: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS DRABBLE COLLECTION IM SUCH A BAD AUTHORNIM FOR NEGLECTING THIS COLLECTION AND MY VIXX OTP COLLECTION AND FOCUSING ON MY SEVENTEEN COLLECTION MIANHAEYO.... I'll try to update all of them regularly ><

note 3: I would love you guys if you mentioned my stories somewhere but ya know


I stood in front of Sohyun's mirror, her behind me tying the crossed string on the dress along my back.

 

"This one will work this time, trust me," Sohyun sighed. She finished off the string in a small bow at the lower half of my back. "Done. You like it?"

 

The color scheme was similar to the dress Sohyun mentioned in the car when we were with Hakyeon and Jihoon, but this one had a more elegant feel to it. The bottom half was a long to short maroon colored fabric that had a dark aura to it. Bold ruffles decorated the edge of the skirt. The top half was edgy black leather with slightly see through lace on the chest that was wrapped around the neck. The back was open with a black string closing up the opening.

 

"Wow," I smiled. "It fits well, and I look good."

 

“Yep,” Sohyun nodded at me, adjusting the skirt of my dress slightly. “I have mine hidden somewhere in my closet, and don’t ask why.”

 

“Why?” I asked against her will.

 

Sohyun glared at me. “I don’t want Jihoon to see it, okay? The most I gave him was the color.”

 

I laughed, barely avoiding her fake punch headed towards me. “Whatever you say.”

 

“Oh yeah.” Sohyun went to one of her drawers. “I have elbow length gloves that would fit really well with your dress.” She handed them to me. “Put those on while I put on my dress, okay?”

 

“Alright,” I nodded before walking out of her room and looking at myself at one of the full length mirrors in the hallway. Slipping on the black velvet gloves, I smiled at my reflection.

 

“If I’m dreaming,” I sighed at myself, turning back and forth to see the rest of my dress. “I beg you, don’t wake me up.”

 

Interrupted from my trance, I heard my phone beeped down the hall in the living room. I walked over to the coffee table and rummaged through my purse until I felt a vibration on my hand.

 

I brought it up to my ear, accepting the call without looking at who it was.

 

“Who is this?” I asked immediately.

 

“It’s your boyfriend,” the boy on the other end stated confidently.

 

I choked on my saliva and laid myself on the couch before anything could happen.

 

I really wasn’t dreaming, was I? “Oh hey, H-Hakyeon…”

 

“I was just wondering,” he started. “Can you show me what you’ll wear to prom next week?” Hakyeon stopped and I heard him talking to someone that was with him before adding. “I want to make sure we match up well for it.”

 

‘Jihoon,’ I thought immediately, also remembering how Sohyun hid her dress from him and only revealing the color.

 

“I don’t want you to see it though,” I whined slightly. “It’s red and black though like you wanted it.”

 

“I bet you look really hot in it,” Hakyeon said almost immediately. I heard a ruffle, then a slight crash in the other line. “Uh, I-I mean-”

 

“I know what you mean,” I giggled a bit, fixing my hair behind my ear. “But yea, that’s all you’ll get to know about the dress.”

 

“I’ll find something nice to match those colors then,” Hakyeon said, letting out a breath after. “I’ll go now.”

 

“Okay,” I sighed, silently wanting to talk to him more.

 

“I…” Hakyeon stopped before starting again in a whisper. “I love you, Hyuna.”

 

“I-I love you too,” I slightly stuttered. “See you.”

 

“Bye.”


I pressed the end call button, grinning ear to ear.


I apologize for this unsatisfactory piece of work I promise to do better senpai