Soup

Sehuns Sick Little Tao

     Sehun and Tao arrived at Taos family home, the Chinese boy unlocked the door, Sehun closing and locking it after they both walked in, then removing his shoes.

     "Where are mum and dad?" Sehun asked, walking into the living room, dragging Tao behind him before pushing him onto the couch, then grabbing the blanket that rested on the armchair; throwing it at Tao. Sehun had begun to call Taos parents his own about half a year ago, after 3 and a half years of dating, and a week after Taos mum had insisted he drop Mr. & Mrs. Huang and just call them his parents because they already see him as a son. (Sehun liked them better than his own family anyways.)

     Tao snuggled up to the pillow on the couch, wrapping himself in the blanket and letting out a happy sigh. "Trip for dad's work. Mum went with him. I didn't want to go, too much school work, and I would miss you." He smiled.

     Sehun hummed and ran his fingers through the fringe on Taos forehead. "Mm...thanks babe...okay, now relax. I'll be back." He kissed the forehead of the panda eyed boy, reviving a nod before making his way to the kitchen.

     Sehun spends a lot of time at Taos house, hell, Taos family has even brought him to China with them over the years. He practically lives there now, he much prefers their house over his. So, Sehun has no problem finding a pot, can of mushroom soup, milk and crackers. He began to make the soup, opening the can and pouring it in the pot, milk following after. He turned the burner on and placed the pot on top, stirring slowly. He turned the heat down so it wouldn't boil over as he ran off to the bathroom.

     He opened the cabinet in the bathroom, grabbed the box of Benadril, before running back to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water, and returning to Tao. "Here you go baby." Sehun said, handing Tao the pills and water bottle. He pushed back Taos bangs as the Chinese boy tried to force the pills down. 

     Sehun smiled, grabbing the pill and water and placing then back on the table. "I'll be back soon babe." He kissed Taos forehead again and returned to making the soup. After a bit, the soup was ready. Sehun placed a couple ice cubes in the bowl of soup to cool it down faster. He walked back into the room his boyfriend was in, slowly, as to not spill the soup.

     Tao smiled and sat up, taking the soup happily, Sehun leaving and returning with a bowl of salted crackers. He took a spot next to Tao and kisses his cheek, turning on the TV, getting to Netflix, and played Totally Spies-because yes, it was one of their favourite childhood shows that they loved to rerun together because they are just that gay-and turned the volume low so the show wouldn't bother his boyfriends headache.

     Tao hummed softly. "You are cute and loving sometimes..." He said hoarsely. "You do love me!" 

     Sehun chuckled quietly and ran his fingers through Toas hair again, calming the boy down. "Of course I love you. I love you very much."

     "Thank you for taking care of me Sehunnie..." Tao blushed as he are his soup.

      Sehun leaned forward toward his boyfriend, lips only an inch or two away from Taos. "Always." He whispered, before giving Tao and quick peck. 

     Tao smiled at Sehun before frowning. "Hey! Don't do that! I'm sick, you don't want to get sick too do you?!" Tao lightly poked Sehun in the chest.

     Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Do I need to remind you that you're the one who gave me mono in grade 10? Or did you forget about that. Getting a cold from kissing you is nothing compared to that hell." 

     "I didn't even know I had mono!"

     "You were starting to get sick!"

     Tao sighed and went back to eating his soup. A few minutes later he looked back at Sehun, who was on his phone. "Are you going to go home or...?"

     Sehun shook his head and put his phone down. "Just texted my mum to tell her that I'm spending the weekend here...you need someone to take care of you right?"

     Tao smirked, eyes red and nose raw and dry, but still hot enough in Sehuns opinion. "In more ways than one." He whispered.

     Sehun rolled his eyes. "We are not having while you're sick."

      "I'll just get better fast than. Hell, the medicine is already kicking in!" Tao exclaimed, the started having a coughing fit, filled with loud, painful sounding coughs and harsh gagging when he coughed so much he thought he would throw up everywhere. Once his fit was over, Sehun wiped the years away from Taos eyes.

     "Not fast enough it seems."  He smiled fondly and kissed Taos for head one last time before handing him his water bottle and cuddling next to him, after Tao finished his soup, he let Tao rest his head on his lap, playing with Taos hair until he fell asleep, before carrying the broader boy to his room to tuck him in. "Fell better when you wake up Tao. I love you." He whispered, kissing Taos hand before going downstairs to clean up, smiling at the idea that one day he'll be able to take care of Tao all the time. 

 

 

-----

A/N: WOW! 8 months later and I finally actually finished this second chapter to this two shot. I really have no excuse other than I have a terrible memory and too much dance practices. Thanks for reading this though ❤️