What if there is no such thing as death? (final)

The journey from Death to Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't want to die..." Sunggyu cried as he desperately tried pulling himself away from the death angel. "I haven't said my goodbyes..."

"They will do well without you, don't worry." That was what the death angel had said. But Sunggyu did not believe him. The death angel was an angel, he had never gone through the pain and separation only humans would experience.

"I didn't choose to die, I still have to do..."

"No one chose to die. Fate brings everything to an end eventually. You and I, we are just little pawns in the game of life."

"But..."

The angel sighed as he handed Sunggyu a book.

"What's this?"

"The book of life. A friend of mine decided to become human and gave me his book. This book tells you where and who is the next person you have to lead to the next life, the light that all dead spirits see."

"What's the point?"

"It's the only way you can stay on earth without disintegrating."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Firstly, I want to get rid of this book. Secondly, you are the first one in such a long time who still has a strong will to live despite being dead after somewhile."

Sunggyu took the book gingerly from the death angel.

"Make sure they walk into the light, because the light helps them with their entrance into the next life, or they'll disappear forever."

Sunggyu nodded hesitantly and opened the book.

On the first page of the book, was the face of a very familiar person.

"Your first spirit to lead." The death angel stated as he pushed Sunggyu lightly from behind.

"Wait, your name?"

"Kim Myungsoo. Have fun with your first spirit, Kim Sunggyu-ssi."

Sunggyu nodded as he felt his surrounding change. There, sitting in front of him, was a male staring at a bottle full of sleeping pills. On the coffee table, stood a large glass of red wine. 

He recognised the rabbit tshirt the male was wearing.

"Hyung, isn't this cute? I bought couple tshirts for us~" Woohyun sang as he pushed a white tshirt into Sunggyu's hands.

"Come on, we're not a couple... For goodness sake, I'm straight!" Sunggyu clicked his tongue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter