A Ghost Story - By Kim Jongin

Haunted First Kiss

An incident happened at my previous school, an incident involing me and another student, an incident that lead to my expulsion.

 

I got admitted to a boarding school on the outskirts of South Korea, a school specialised in teaching students who like to cause trouble.

 

So here I stand, with my suitcases, staring up at the big metal gate, the entrance of my new school, a big old Victorian building.

 

It was enough to send shivers down someones spine, but not me those stuff never affected me.

 

I paid the taxi driver the said charge, grabbed the handle of my suitcase and made way down the path, wondering what sort of people I'll encounter, or if they are actually living.

 

I remember the old principal,  know he did scare me, his pale wrinkly face, big round glasses taped up in the middle, the hair mole in the middle of is cheek. The worst thing was his gaze, the way he looked at you, like he could see right into your soul.

 

He handed me my school planner, and my the timetable of the classes I will be taking and even a map of the whole school grounds.

 

I was lucky to be accepted, there was no rooms, but a boy one day just upped and disappeared without a trace, and I was assigned to his room. I would be in there alone, the roommate of the boy that disappeared could stay in the room anymore, for reason I didnt get told.

 

So after turning one to many wrong turning I finally found the corridor where my room is situatied. Right at the end of the corridor room number 666, ironic really.

 

A cold chill sent the hairs on my arms stand up, weird as the windows were shut. I reached my hand out to the door handle but as I got a cm away, there was a click, and the door opened by itself, inviting me inside...

 

The door opened reaviling a dimly lit room, it obviously hadn't been used for awhile as dust and cobwebs resided on the walls and furniture. Two bed occupied the room, and dresser and a desk. But what caught my attention the most was a small window situated at the end of he room, and on the ledge a candle was placed, the flame flickering as if it was being gently blown on.

 

It got me thinking,  if no one had been in his room, how can there be a lit candle. Secondly, I was the only one in the room and the window was shut, how could the flame be flickering.

 

Something caught my eye then, a white transparent figure was stood by the candle, his fingers gently brushing the flame, a surprised gasp was emitted from my mouth, and when the figure turned it stared right into my eyes.

 

I wanted to scream, but nothing came out, I reached my hand out feeling againt the walls for the light switch, not once taking my eyes off the figure. I found the light switch and flicked it on, a fizz and a pop and the light slowly came on. The figure had gone. The candle lit but still.

 

Was that real what I saw? I looked around the room checkig if it had moved someplace else. But nothing the room was empty, just like it should be.

 

I rubbed my eyes, I must be tired, with everythig thats happened, I havent been able to get much sleep. You get that when your sleepy, maybe ill get some rest. And for the first time I slept, a I slept as if I was dead to the world.

 

The morning arose, as light seeped through the window, I stretched reminiscing on such a good night. I got up and walked to the window. Outside looked beautiul with the morning dew glowing, it was like a fairy tale.

 

(Let me tell you know this is not fairytale but I hoped it could be, they always have a happy ending)

 

I should clean up a little before classes start I said aloud to myself, well there was no one else to talk to. I opended the dresser, hoping a broom would be in there and imediatly freaked as a spider ran out and scuttled away. I hate spiders. Thank fully a broom was resting against the back.

 

I took it out and started sweeping the floor, geting rid of the dust, I then move to the walls and surfaces, always keeping an eye on the time.

 

When that was all clean I unpacked my belongings, making this once empty room a pretty cool place to stay. I never touched that candle though, I decided to leave it there, I was curious. I checked my watch, plenty of time, suppose ill head to my first class.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I watched as the teacher slammed her books down onto her desk “Shut up all of you ungrateful punks!” she shouted and the class quieted down. “I have a new student to introduce, please do come him”

I opened the door and went in, I took a look at my classmates, a few girls but majority boys, no surprise there.

 

“I’m Kim Jongin, but please call me Kai”

 

“Right, ok, Kai go sit at that empty desk please”

 

I walked towards the desk, everyone’s eyes were staring at me and followed me to my desk. When I sat down the boy next to me spoke,

 

“Sorry mate, I really am sorry”

 

“Huh?” I responded a little confused as to why this boy just randomly starts apologizing.

 

“Oh you mean you don’t know, why that seat is cursed, it’s the desk of Do Kyungsoo” the boy in front spoke.

 

“Cursed?” I said a little pissed as to why they were trying to scare me

 

“Anyone who’s sat in the seat, bad things had happened to them, many disappeared, or even killed themselves, I’m Sehun by the way”

 

“Thanks for letting me know, Sehun, but I don’t believe in that silly cursed .”

 

“Believe or not believe, your choice, just thought I would warn you.”

 

The lesson started and I found myself staring out the window, it wasn’t that the lesson itself was boring, it’s just the teacher had such a robot voice it bored you to listen. Instead I got thinking about this boy Do Kyungsoo. Just who was he? Where is he? And aren’t curses meant to be left by dead people?

 

The lessons flew by quite surprisingly and soon it was lunchtime, Sehun had asked if I would like to hang out with him, I accepted, I could use this chance to ask about this Do Kyungsoo.

 

Sitting in the canteen, it was just me a Sehun at a table, made me wonder if he even had any friends. I took out my lunch and sighed at the usual ham sandwiches. I always had them, why? Because it’s the only food we own.

 

“So Kai? Why are you here? I mean you must have done something bad?” Sehun asked

 

“Oh just something that happened between me and another student, although I got away lightly by being expelled and well the other student, he killed himself.”

 

“What!? What could have been so bad for that to happen?”

 

“Him killing himself wasn’t my fault, it had nothing to do with me, I just happened to be sticking up for his sorry ”

 

“Oh so you didn’t kill him or force him into no choice but suicide?”

 

“He killed himself due to depression, he lived a pretty hard life, having to care for his mum who was sick, completing school work, and to top it off being bullied at school. One day he was being picked on by the teacher for not completing his homework, of course the teachers new about his situation, they chose to ignore it. I supposed I just kind of snapped and through a chair at the teacher, I then grabbed the boys arm and dragged him out the classroom with me.

 

He thanked me but he didn’t want to get into trouble so he went back into the class, with the teacher knocked out, the students used this chance to say nasty to the boy, I watched and listened from outside, I wish I help him then, I would of done, but the head teacher turned up after being called by a classmate, and well I got sent straight to the office.

 

I got expelled on the spot and later that evening I overheard fellow students gossiping about that boy. Apparently he had killed himself with a knife at home. So I went over to his house, and saw police do not enter tape around the perimeter.”

 

Sehun stared at me with a very shocked expression “You threw a chair at a teacher?” was all he said and started laughing.

 

“Well I snap when I’m angry. What about you, why are you here?” It was my turn to ask

 

“Me? Well I just got caught stealing the test papers twice, just the classic”

 

“Aha, yeah totally classic”

 

Silent become upon us for a few seconds, not knowing what to say, and I was contemplating whether I should ask about Do Kyungsoo.

 

“Sehun-ah?” I started “Could you tell me about Do Kyungsoo?”

 

“Kyungsoo? Well I don’t really know him, he was a year older than us, but wait that guy over there can tell you” Sehun pointed to some tall boy who was walking over to us.

 

“Hey Tao” Sehun said

 

“Hey Sehun, who’s this?”

 

“The new kid Kai! He’s staying in Kyungsoo’s room”

 

“Oh so that’s you is it?”

 

I nodded “Could you tell me about this Kyungsoo he seems quite famous”

 

“Well sure, he was in my class, he was small and quiet and was the target for the class bullies.”

 

“I don’t think he meant that, I think he means what happened to him?”

 

“What did you get told about Kyungsoo, Kai?” Tao asked me

 

“I got told he ran away without a trace”

 

“Ahahahaha, that’s hilarious, I see the school is still using that excuse.”

 

“What do you mean?” I was very confused

 

“Well Do Kyungsoo didn’t run away, in fact he ended up committing suicide by jumping of the school roof.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That night I laid in bed, my thoughts we’re filled with Do Kyungsoo. I’ve never even met the guy before but he really interested me. I figured I wouldn’t get any sleep as I had too much on my mind, so I took the candle from the window sill and headed down to the library.

 

The library was a lot bigger than I anticipated, figuring this was a school for the not so studious people and a library would not be necessary. Rows of Victorian wooden book shelves, filled the room, and a row of table’s for sitting in the middle.

 

I traced my finger along the binds of the books, whilst searching for book on curses and the likes, to be honest I didn’t think I would find any but they had quite a few; ‘The history of curses’, ‘how to get rid of a curse’, ‘curses and their meaning,’ ‘How curses are made’ amongst many more.

 

I gathered those books, and placed them on the table, dust scattered causing me to cough.

 

I sat down and started to read.

 

I didn’t realized I fell asleep, until I felt a cool breeze. I awoke and found myself still sat in the library, a book open on a page about ghosts. I checked my phone for the time, 3:15am.

 

I must have slept for at least 3 hours.

 

I noticed my arms had Goosebumps on them, and shivered. It was cold. It was dark too, the candle had gone out. Must have been the breeze.

 

I stood up and stretched and picked the books up and proceeded to put them back on the shelf, was when I stood paralyzed hearing the singing voice of a boy.

 

‘Round we go,

The world is spinning

 

It stopped for a moment, maybe I was imagining things. I shook my head and continued to put the books back, there it was again,

 

‘When it stops,

It’s just the beginning.

 

Hello, is anyone there? I wanted to say but no words escaped my lips, for the first time I actually found myself feeling a little scared. I put the last book back on the shelf and turned to leave out of the library, when a familiar figure caught my eye, sitting on the receptionist’s desk.

 

I let out a small gasp from the shock of a sudden appearance, I mean I was alone in here, wasn’t I? The singing started again, it was coming from the figure,

 

‘The sun goes up,

We live and we play

 

The figure was familiar, I had seen it before, by the candle in my room. No, no this can’t be can it?

 

‘The sun goes down,

And then we all…’

 

I held my breath as the singing stopped, the figure turned to look at me, the simple light from the chandelier started flickering. My palms started getting clammy, sweat dripped from my forehead. The figure held a knife in his hands, which I hadn’t noticed before, I swallowed in fear, I had no idea what was going on.

 

‘Die

 

The light went out, I let out a blood-curdling scream, as the figure launched itself at me, the knife directly pointed to my chest. I fell to the floor, my legs week like jelly, I’m going to die, was the thoughts in my head.

 

The light came back on, and I heard the door opening “Are you alright?” I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eyes, and there standing in front of me, was Sehun.

 

“Se…Sehun” I choked

 

“Jongin? Are you alright, you look so pale?”

 

“I…I…wait Sehun, did you see him?”

 

“See who? No one was here?”

 

“But…” I looked around, the figure was nowhere to be seen. “Someone was there? I swear, I’m not mad Sehun.”

 

“I never said you where, come on can you stand, it’s late you probably imagining things.”

 

I managed to stand up with a little help from Sehun, “Yeah you’re probably right, sorry.”

I took one last look around ‘I defiantly saw someone’ I said to myself and followed Sehun out the library.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day I was still curious about who that figure was, because I know I saw someone, not once but twice. I decided to seek out the old roommate to see if he could tell me about his experiences.

 

“Sehun? Who is the person who used to sleep in my room?” I asked not actually knowing who he is.

 

“Huh? Oh right, yeah, that one over there, his name is Baekhyun” Sehun pointed to some pretty boy with eyeliner sitting alone at a table.

 

“Oh cool thanks” and I got up, with my lunch and headed over to him. “Hi, Baekhyun right, I’m…”

 

“I know who you are, go away I don’t want to talk to you.” Baekhyun replied without letting Kai finish.

 

“But you…”

 

“I SAID I DON’T WANT TO TALK” Baekhyun raised his voice and everyone turned to face him. He dropped his head “I’m sorry, I…I got to go” and he gathered his thing’s and left.

 

“Well what the hell man” I said to no one.

 

“Yeah, good luck, he doesn’t talk to anyone anymore” Sehun comforted me patting me on the back.

 

“I can see that”

 

The bell rang and we headed out to class.

 

 

That night I decided to sneak into the head teacher’s office, to check out the student files, primarily Do Kyungsoo’s file.

 

The walk to the office seemed a lot longer than when it was the first time I arrived at this school. There was a sort of an eerie atmosphere, which seemed to make the walls look smaller.

 

Upon arriving outside the office, I took a look into the window, to check no one was in there. Seeing the all clear, I turned the handle. It wasn’t locked.

 

The door creaked open reviling the familiar room, the first room I saw in this school upon my arrival.

 

I knew what I was doing was against the rules, but hey it’s 12am in the morning, who will be awake. I just had to find out about Kyungsoo.

 

I walked over to then cabinets expecting it to be locked, which meant having to search around for a key. But that itself was also unlocked, almost seemed as someone wanted me to look for his file.

 

I scanned down the alphabet stopping at D, luckily not a lot of students surnames started with D so I found Kyungsoo’s pretty quick.

 

As I lifted it out, a strange sensation tickled my skin. The feeling that someone was watching you. I turned behind me but no one was there, Pull yourself together Kai, you don’t get scared.

 

Name: Do Kyungsoo

Birthday: 12 January 1993

 

A very quiet student, good grades.

 

Date of death: 2 February 2010

 

A suicide note was left after he jumped of the school’s roof. Reason was unknown.

 

A Suicide note? I turned the next page of the file and a small bit of paper rested on the page. I picked it up and read it aloud.

 

‘Thanks for everything, but there’s no point anymore, all I wanted was to be loved...Goodbye

 

I placed the note back in the file, and turned the next page, and I dropped the file in shock. The school photo of Kyungsoo looked exactly like the figure I’ve been seeing.

 

And speaking of the figure, the room turned cold again, recognizing the sign I guess I was a little more prepared for his appearance, although not quite like this.

 

The lights started flickering, and the filing cabinet started to shake, causing the flower pot to fall off and smash, a bit of the smashed porcelain bounced up when fell and cut my cheek. Blood dropped onto Kyungsoo’s files.

 

Whispering cries echoed around the room, it was all quite haunting, but this time, I wasn’t scared, I stood waiting for Kyungsoo (I presume was the ghost, if he is a ghost) to calm down.

 

“Shhh! I’m not going to hurt you, calm down, do you want to wake anyone?” my voice quivered. But it seemed to work as it suddenly fell silent.

 

He appeared in front of the window, looking directly at me, making me feel quite intimidated.

 

“Why did you look?Kyungsoo asked me, I was sort of shocked to hear it speak.

 

“Why? Because you caught my attention, the first time I saw you”

 

But I’m dead? Does that not scare you?

 

“I won’t lie, yes I’m bloody terrified, and confused, and not sure what to think, just two days ago I never believed in ghost’s and curses and now here I am talking to you”

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and smiled “Good that you’re scared, now you should leave before I do something bad to you, just like I have done to everyone else

 

“I’m not going to leave”

 

“You will eventually, just you wait and seeAnd with that he vanished.

 

I heard the handle of the office door turn, ‘, I’m so dead’ I said to myself as I hurried to put the file back in the case, taking out the photo and slipping it in my pocket.

 

“What do you think you’re doing in here? And how could you, my poor flower, explain yourself, Kim Jongin!”

“Oh sorry sir, I guess I must of sleepwalked in hear and knocked the plant over, honestly I don’t remember!” I said in the most convincing voice.

 

“Sleepwalking? Oh that could be true! But the door, I could have sworn I locked it?”

 

“Obviously not, look I’m sorry about your plant, but I should be getting back to bed, goodbye sir.”

 

“Ok, don’t sleepwalk anymore ok?”

 

“I’ll try” and I left back to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Truth be told Kyungsoo was not lying when he said he would try to make me leave.

 

Over the next week, I never saw him again, but I constantly had bad things happening to me; Sitting on my chair and the legs breaking, I tripped over nothing (or was it nothing?) and threw my lunch tray over the student president. The water in the shower turning cold, the bulb in my light breaking. Constant string of bad luck, day after day.

 

I eventually had enough and demanded to see Kyungsoo. I wasn’t going to leave, but the only way I could see to solve this is to make friends with him, and make him feel loved, that way I wouldn’t have to take any more of his bullying.

 

I waited to till the evening of one Sunday, and made my way up onto the school roof. My plan would be to make it look like I was about to jump off, but I actually don’t.

I watched as the second hand of my watch ticked, and when it hit 12am I walked over to the edge of the building.

 

I must say I swallowed hard, standing right over the edge, I wasn’t good with heights in the first place, and here I stood, staring down to the ground below.

 

“Yah! Kyungsoo! Show yourself! This is what you wanted right? Me jumping?” I shouted out to no one, or to Kyungsoo as I felt his presence, the same old cold sensation and hair standing up on my arms.

 

He made himself visible beside me, causing me to jump and nearly lose my balance, that wouldn’t have been good.

 

“I told you, I told you

 

“Yeah! To think you managed to destroy to almighty Kim Jongin, I really will do this you know?”

 

“Get on with it then boy! I haven’t got all night, got people to scare

 

“3” I started to count “2” … “21/2”… “1”

 

I put my foot over the edge letting it dangle, and in one swift movement of my other foot, I span around to face Kyungsoo and smiled.

 

“Why do you do this?” and without a second to waste, I launch myself at Kyungsoo wrapping my arms around him, and squeezing him into a hug.

 

Well I was expecting to go straight through him, but I didn’t It felt like I was hugging an actual human being, but It didn’t because damn he was Ice cold.

 

I could tell Kyungsoo was a little taken by surprise as he stiffened up (if that’s even possible for a ghost).

 

“W..w..what are you doing? Kyungsoo stuttered.

 

“Shh! It’s alright, it’s alright, and no one loved you right? Well that’s not true, because Kyungsoo, I love you, I love you more than anything in this world”

 

I felt a drip of cold water on my shoulder sending a shiver down my spine, and a ghostly whimper escaped Kyungsoo’s mouth.

 

“Go ahead and cry, let it all out, don’t keep it all bottled inside”

 

And the next thing I knew Kyungsoo burst into tears, in my arms. It was a weird sensation, and he was kinda hurting me, but I put up with it, because Kyungsoo needed me.

 

We stood like that for a good 5 minutes until Kyungsoo stopped crying, and second later he vanished right from my arms.

 

Did he go? Move onto the afterlife? Did It work? I had no idea, but seeing him disappear like that, maybe it did, but was it right? ‘I Love You’ that’s not how I truly feel. I felt so guilty after that and hoped I would be able to see him again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since that day on the roof I never saw Kyungsoo again, and I eventually stopped thinking so much about him. 6 months later and I could never have guessed what was waiting for me.

 

I had just got in from a night out with Sehun, we went clubbing, as it was a day off from school, and Sehun wanted to show me a great place he knew of. And let me tell you, I had a lot of fun, but now I’m exhausted and wanted to sleep.

 

So I groggily made it to my room and went to open my door, but it opened for me, de JA vu.

 

I walked into my room, it looked the same, but there stood by the window was Kyungsoo, staring at me with his large owl like eyes.

 

I blinked and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. But nope it was real as the figure started moving towards me.

 

I found myself backing away from him, he looked like he was going to murder me, and that frightened me. I started to panic as my back touched against the wall, knowing that I could escape even if I wanted too, and Kyungsoo came closer and closer until he was centimeters away from my face.

 

I closed my eyes and braced myself for the worse scenario but nothing happened, instead he just hugged me and whispered into my ear with his ghostly breath “I’m home, did you miss me?

 

“K…Kyungsoo? I thought you moved on to the afterlife?” I said as he released me from his hug and sat down on the bed, recovering from the shock.

 

“aha don’t be daft, saying I love you, doesn’t prove anything I just took a little holiday

 

“Can ghosts take a holiday?”

 

“Why? Shouldn’t they be able too? You know just because I don’t have a pulse or no warmth and that my body is transparent, doesn’t mean I’m not human!

 

“Well no you’re not human you a ghost”

 

“Aish! You know what I mean!

 

“I know, I’m just being silly! So why’d you take a holiday?”

 

“Well Kyungsoo suddenly went a little shy “Actually I was nervous to come and see you, so I took a little break and haunted someplace else for a while

 

“Nervous? Why? Because I said I loved you?”

 

“No, because I was ashamed to have cried like that in front of you, I haven’t cried in front of anyone, not even my parent.

 

“Oh don’t worry about that, everyone cries it’s nothing to be ashamed of!”

 

Kyungsoo sheepishly smiled “Thank you Jongin!”

 

“Hey, call me Kai!”

 

“Thank you Kai!

 

“You’re Welcome.”

 

And that night I slept with a smile on my face dreaming about Kyungsoo, dreaming about what he would be like if he wasn’t dead!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The following weeks, which later turned into months, every night I would hang out with Kyungsoo. He took me to places he used to go a lot in the school, when he was hiding from the bullies.

 

His favorite place was the music room. He liked to practice his singing and playing of the piano. Which every time he did it made my heart flutter, absolutely beautiful for such a terrifying creature.

 

The more time I spent with him, feeling his touch, hearing his voice, I fell more and more in love with him. And each of the days I fell deeper in love, I noticed part of Kyungsoo started to fade.

 

It started with his fingers, which I first realized as I went to grab his hand but my hand went straight through it. I was also able to notice it was more transparent than the rest of his body.

 

 I looked at Kyungsoo in fear, and figured he must be realizing too as he looked so sad. If I stopped loving him would he not fade away? But no matter how much I tried I couldn’t stop loving Kyungsoo, I just loved him even more.

 

I lusted for him, wanting to make him mine, steal his everything, claim it as my own, but he was dead, I was living, the living and the dead are not supposed to cross the line of love, it’s too dangerous.

 

With my first year coming to an end, Kyungsoo’s right arm had now faded, it pained me to see the person I love fade away. I knew he would fade away completely if I continued to love him, but I wasn’t expecting it to happen so soon.

 

It was Sunday, a year since I came to this school, and 11 months that I came to be in love with a ghost.

 

It was an eerie night, fog hazed the view out of my window, making the outside look like some spooky woodland. I was lying down on my bed reading a book I took out from the library about ghosts.

 

I jumped as Kyungsoo suddenly made an appearance, his coldness making me shiver, just like always. But I noticed something different about Kyungsoo, a sad look resided on his face.

 

“Kyungsoo? Are you alright?” I asked as I sat up and closed the book I was reading. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything but continued to stare at me.

“Kyungsoo, stop staring and say something, you’re creeping me out” I watched as Kyungsoo diverted his eyes to look down at the ground, a sparkle of water dropped to the ground. “Kyungsoo? You’re crying?”

 

“Kai…Do you love me?

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

 

“Answer my question, do you love me?

 

“Yes”

 

“Say it

 

“Say what?”

 

“I love you, say it!

 

I knew where this was going, I didn’t want to say it, but my brain didn’t let me, I sighed and cupped Kyungsoo’s face so I could look at him in the eye. I felt my eyes fill with water, I swallowed hoping to keep the tears from falling.

 

“Kyungsoo, I love you, I loved you from the moment I first felt your touch, but I don’t want to love you, because…because” a tear dropped from my eye, I didn’t want to say anymore, I didn’t want to say it.

 

Kyungsoo lifted his left arm to wipe away my tear, but he just went straight through, causing more tears to fall from my face. Kyungsoo brought his arm back quickly and even though I knew it pained him, he smiled, the first time I had seen anyone smile so brightly.

 

“Kai, don’t cry, please, smile for me, I like it when you smile I blinked a few times, and wiped my nose and looked up at Kyungsoo and smiled. “Yeah, you should always smile” Kyungsoo appeared so suddenly centimeters from my face. I could feel his icy breath on my face.

 

“K..Kyungsoo, you’re a bit close?”

 

“Thank you Kai, I’m so glad I got to meet you, If only you could have come a little earlier, before I jumped off that roof.

 

“Wait…what are you saying? Kyungsoo, no don’t say this, please, I don’t want you to go, I want you always, I need you!” I pleaded.

 

“Shh! Kai, I haven’t said it yet, listen to me.” I nodded. “I was bullied all my life…No one loved me, not even my parents…yet you, come out of nowhere and start digging into my background, and you were stupid enough to tell me you loved me, instead of jumping of that school roof.

 

I thought you were lying to start with, but the more I hung out with you, the more I noticed how your feelings for me changed, and they also changed for me, I noticed my fading of my fingers before you, I didn’t want you to hold my hand, but you go ahead and do anyway, I knew I wouldn’t have long, and for the first time I regretted ever having jumped of that roof

 

Kyungsoo paused for a moment and started me in the eye, “Mr. Kim Jongin! I love you so much, more than anything else in this world, and I wish that I could always be with you, I love you, I love you, and I love you

 

And then our lips met, the warmth of my lips disappearing as the ice cold of Kyungsoo’s lips moved against mine, sending the usual cold shiver down my body. It was so cold, but yet so warm because it was the most magical sensation, my lust was hotter that Kyungsoo’s icy lips, I wanted more and tried to put my arm around his body, but I couldn’t grab anything, my hand went straight through.

 

I pulled away from this kiss and stood at Kyungsoo in shock, his lower half had faded away, his arms too. I let a massive cry “Kyungsoo please don’t go please!” I tried grabbing for him, but I could get hold of him anywhere.

 

I flung my arms around, hoping to feel his touch one last time, but nothing, absolutely nothing, I felt hopeless, there was nothing I could do, and I fell to the floor in tears.

 

“Kai…Don’t forget me…and I’ll always be watching you…I…L…Love…” But he never got to finish that sentence, I watched in horror as he faded away completely, his smile the last to fade.

 

“Kyungsoo…I Love you too. I won’t forget you. Ever!”

 

And that’s the end of my ghost story, something I’ll carry with me to my grave, and you know from then on, I believed every ghost story I heard. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok so maybe it's a bit early, but I finished this sooner than I planned on :)

Woah it's the longest thing i've written eva... 5533 words.

I had to change it from horror to crappy horror, because honestly i and this was the worst horror story ever to of faced this planet. But heyho, I hope you like thes story anyway.

Hope you enjoyed this story, and wether you read it know or on halloween or both, I hope it gives you the sense of spookyness (ha! thats not gunna happen :P)

So I wish you will all will have a spooktacular halloween, and that you'll continue to read my future fanfics :)

Thank you to those who had subscribed to this story, atleast I know some people will read it :)