Chapter 1

Revenge From An Ex-Wife

Oh Hayoung had a smile on her sweet lips when she saw her university name."SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY".She drove her Swift into the university gate and parked it at a parking lot.She stepped from her car with a smile and walked into her class for today.Today class was Vocal class which was her favourite class.She sat on a chair on the 3rd line.Hayoung her phone and checked for something interesting.Her friends one by one entered the classroom.Then,Hayoung heard a familiar laugh.

"Bwahahahaahaha"

Hayoung chuckled when she saw her bestfriend,Namjoo with her boyfriend,Baekhyun,entered the classroom with laughters.When Namjoo saw Hayoung,she immediately went to her and left her boyfriend alone.

"Annyeong,Hayoung-ah ~" Namjoo hugged Hayoung's hand.

"Annyeong,unnie ~

"Yah ! Kim Namjoo ! How can you leave me alone ?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Well oppa,Hayoungie is my bestfriend ~"

"Pfftt..I'm your boyfriend .." 

"No need to be jelly ~ Don't jelly,oppa ~ Well..I love Namjoo unnie ~" Hayoung hugged Namjoo.

"I love you too ~" 

"Whatever ! ~" Baekhyun sat on a chair beside Namjoo's.

"Haha..I love you too oppa ~" Namjoo sat beside Baekhyun who was sulking.

"Unnie , oppa.. I'll left you guys alone .. Bye !" Hayoung went to her chair and started to hum a song.

Suddenly,someone sat beside Hayoung.Hayoung who was busy humming a song didn't realized him.

"Annyeong Oh Hayoung !" 

"Eoh ? Oh Sehun ? Annyeonghaseyo

"Can I sit here ?"

"Well..As you see,there is no one sitting here so of course you can .." Hayoung put on her smile.

"Thank you .. By the way..You had a great voice" Sehun praised Hayoung and Hayoung blushed.

"It's not that good though..By the way,thanks ~"

Then,their vocal teacher entered the classroom.They greeted her.

"Good morning,class.. I will make a competition .. You guys will do a duet group and I already made a list of what song can you sing.Your partner is who is sitting beside you right now.I want to see your teamwork okay.The competition will be held on this Sunday so you guys have 1 week from now on." Mrs.Lee said.

The class groaned.

"Mrs.Lee ! Can't we choose our own partner ?" Eunji raised her hand.

"No,Ms.Jung." 

"So that's it.I will give you a list of what song can you sing for the competition.When you already choose one ,please inform me and I need you guys team name.." Mrs.Lee gave the list to the team one by one.

Namjoo and Baekhyun seemed so satiesfied with their partner but not Hayoung and Sehun.

"Ms.Oh and Mr.Oh you will be a team ?" asked Mrs.Lee.

"Ne,seongsaeninm.." replied Sehun.

"Okay then..Ms.Kim and Mr.Byun..You're a team again ?!" said Mrs.Lee.

"Yes.." replied BaekJoo.

"So annoying.." Mrs.Lee said and went to her table.BaekJoo chuckled.

"Mrs.Lee called us annoying..Well,we're annoying,aren't we ?" Baekhyun teased Namjoo.

"Well..It's only you !" Namjoo replied ,jokingly.

Sehun and Hayoung seemed so awkward and what made Hayoung became shy with Sehun was because he was Hayoung's crush.Hayoung had a crush on him since the first time they met.

"Hayoung-ah..What will we sing ?" Sehun broke the silence between them.

"Molla..Let's see..Some,We Fell In Love,bla bla bla" Hayoung read the list.

"Let's just sing We Fell In Love or Some ?" 

"Seems nice..How about Some ?" 

"It's okay .. So,let's do Some !!" Sehun cheered.

"So,what will be our team name ?" Hayoung asked innocently.

"Oh Couple seems okay.." 

"Oh Couple ?..Hmm" Hayoung nodded.

Then,they inform Mrs.Lee about their team and song that will they sing.

"Okay class..Everyone informed me right ? Then,see you this Sunday !" Mrs.Lee stepped out from the classroom.

As the teacher stepped out of the classroom,Namjoo went to Hayoung's and Sehun's sit.

"Hayoung-ah..So,what was your team name and song ? Anyway,hello Sehun" Namjoo put on her sweet smile.

"Oh Couple and Some..How about you unnie ?" "Hye Namjoo "

"Mine is Sugar Couple ~ As you know ~ Oreo and Lollipop ~ Well..We will sing We Fell In Love" Namjoo talked about her boyfriend.

"Oreo and Lollipop ?" Sehun asked.

"You can ask Hayoungie about that I think.. ~ I need to go .. Someone is calling me ~" Namjoo went to her desk back,left SeYoung there.

"So...What with the Oreo and Lollipop thingy ?"

"Owh..It's nothing actually..As you know,BaekJoo ~ " Hayoung said and chuckled.

"Owh...I see.."

Then it was a silenced again.

'Arghhh !! Why is it so awkward ?' thought Hayoung.

The bell rang broke their silenced.Hayoung sighed and stepped out from the class.Left Sehun behind.

"Hayoung-ah..Let's practise the song at my home tomorrow ..."said Sehun and made Hayoung shocked by his voice.

"Erkk..Is it okay ? I don't have your address nor phone number." 

"We can ask BaekJoo to join us too !! By the way,wait a minute" Sehun wrote something on a paper.Then,he gave the paper to Hayoung.

"What is this ?"

"My address and phone number ~ Call me when you want to come or anything..I need to go..See ya,Hayoungie~" 

Hayoung speechless.She just got her crush's phone number and address.How can she be so lucky ? She smiled her way to her car and drove back to her house happily.