Coffee

Promises are meant to be broken



All through our dinner, Nic and Jackson would be laughing out loud, while me and Mark got to know each other.  He said to me that Jackson and him are trainees at JYP to become members of a new group, he said they are good at dancing, rapping and something about acrobatics. He asked me about Nic and I, why we are here and for how long. It was already time for us to go back home, Mark asked my phone number before we separated.

It’s been a few months now since Nic and I got to Seoul, and meet the boys… Nic and Jackson are such close friend already he gets along with me too… about Mark and Me…. We have been hanging out a lot this few months… only the two of us… we’ve been to different places along Seoul, but we always end up in a coffee shop talking about funny and random things…

Mark POV

It’s been a few months since I first saw her… in a coffee shop jejeje… she was so cute apologizing for bumping me… her hands were so soft, her smile so cute… she’s so cute actually… all through this months I can’t help but to think of her… my sleeping hours have been reduced only by her face.. or maybe it’s the coffee we have when we go out I don’t know… but I like this feeling…
Right now we are at a coffee shop after going to the Namsam Tower together, as always we are talking about anything and enjoying our time together… You wonder where Jackson is?? He’s out with Nic, probably goofing around or watching a movie…

S: So… Nic was bored and decided to write on our friends foreheads while they were sleeping and took photos of them before they woke up… She actually post them on Facebook for all of our friends to see it… She said laughing at the memory.. gosh that smile and laugh drives me crazy…

I can’t help but to think I’m falling for her… does she feel the same about me??

M: She sounds so much like Jackson. I said laughing … Do you have a pen and paper by any chance?
I asked to take note of the lyrics that came to my mind
S: Mmmm… yes… here She said handing it to me… What are you writing??
M: You’ll now later… I said writing down my inspiration

Is it because of the caffeine? 
(Why, Why)
Am I just really into you?
(Why...why?)

When I'm sitting across from you & talking
My seasons change
Just like spring coming into my frozen heart
At some point, my heart starts to beat

Why am I like this?
Is it because of the coffee we drank together?
It's probably because...

Is it because of the caffeine?
Am I just really into you?
My heart keeps beating
My lips keep cracking
Is it because of you?
Or is it because of coffee?

Even after a while since meeting you
I can't calm down
I barely fall asleep in bed
In my ears, I can only hear your heart beat

Why am I 
Why am I being like this?
Can't someone stop me?
It's probably because.......

Is it because of the caffeine?
Am I just really into you?
My heart keeps beating
My lips keep cracking
Is it because of you?
Or...

You just think of me as someone to tell funny stories
As just a friend to spend time with
Do you expect more from me? Or not?
Why am I getting sad as I look at you?
It's probably because.......

Why is my heart being like this?
Is it because it's spring?
Wanting to hold your hand &
Wanting to sit close right next to you
Is because of something else
But why are you the only one who doesn't know?

Actually, it's because I like you.

M: Let’s go… I said grabbing her hand… I decided to confess…
S: Mark, where are we going?
M: You’ll see, you’ll see..
S: What’s gotten into you Mark? She asked following me… I just decided to not answer her… I’m taking her to the park after getting my guitar from my car…

M: Can you please sit here Satang?? I asked taking here to a bench in front of the playground.
S: Sure… what’s going on Mark? She asked tilding her head to the side… Gawd so cute!!
M: I need to tell you something… so I wrote a song for you…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP0bEZLdbYo (The English lyrics are on the description box)

She looked at me kind of surprised and she started blushing…

M: So… I like you… probably you don’t feel the same, but I needed to tell you… I needed to get it out of my chest… I said turning around and scratching my not itchy neck
S: Mark… I… She said… Don’t say anything, don’t worry … I cut her sentence turning my back to her once again
S: Babo… she mumbled… I heard her footsteps… and then I felt someone hugging me…
S: I like you too Mark… so it’s not only you who got sleepless nights… she said kissing my cheek
I hugged her real close to me and spun her around… Are you mine now?? I asked looking at her eyes.
S: Of course babo! She said smiling… I couldn’t control myself and I kissed her on the lips, She closed her eyes and kissed me back.

M: I promise you that even if I have schedules, concerts and get very famous, I will still have time for you Satang-ah… I said giving her some little pecks.
S: Ok… now put me down.. She said laughing.

End of Mark’s POV.