Daehyun Imagine :D

Daehyun Oneshot

Today was you 2 year anniversary with your boyfriend Daehyun. He was at work promoting with B.A.P. You thought of a way to celebrate and you know he loves cheesecakes, so you decide to make a cheesecake for him. You were blasting B.A.P’s Crash, so you didn’t realize that someone had walked into your house. Then suddenly you heard laughter from behind you, you quickly turned around to realize that Daehyun was standing behind you… You blushed super hard, “Daehyun, how long have you been there?” “Long enough to see you dancing to our songs ;)” Daehyun said while chuckling. “So what are you making?” he said while sliding his hands around your waist. Smirking you said “Cheesecake. “When is it going to be done! I want it now” Daehyun said getting too excited. “in about 10 mins” You said.

- 10 mins later –

“IS IT DONE YET”, Daehyun yelled from the living room. You laughed “Yes, it’s on the dining table, be careful! Don’t burn yourself”. He ran into the dining room sat down on a chair and waited for your approval to devour the cake. You cut the cake and put it on a plate for him. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into his lap. “Where do you think you’re going” He said. You blushed “I was going to get another plate”, “Don’t worry we can share” He said while feeding you. “Happy Anniversary baby” He said while kissing your cheek. “Happy Anniversary Daebutt” You said while running away. “Hey, I told you never to call me that” he said while chasing you.. You suddenly felt a strong pair arms around your waist “Caught you!” He said. You turned around and hugged him super tight and gave him your aegyeo face so he wouldn’t be mad. “You know I can’t resist your aegyeo” he said while pinching your cheeks “I know” you said while kissing him..

You can imagine the rest ;)