Showing You How It Is Done With Style

Let Me Show You Who Is Boss

 

It was a lazy Thursday evening, the two lover's curled up on the black leather sofa seated in their dorm. The slightly brown leave's slowly falling from the tree's as the wind battered the slowly dying leaves. They twirled to the ground were they slowly crumbled to little pieces. Jonghyun had not long returned from his radio show, finally getting to spend the night with his lover of four years.

Key was curled up, gaze fixed on the large colour TV that hung from the wall, a repeat of a drama was showing, drawing in the young feline's attention. The slightly older puppy looking man was focused on his small hand held device, silently cursing at the white phone under his breath. Over the past week, the older had become rather obsessed and addicted to playing SM's superstar on his phone.

He had reached up to Taemin's Danger, failing miserly at the song on hard. Key found his gaze broken at the sound of his puppy like lover's complaining and cursing, rolling his eye's at how easy his lover got frustrated over a silly game on his phone. Only just last week, the young feline beauty had dressed up y, wearing a black and white maid's outfit ( including the black fish net stockings) to please the older.

It was one of the ways the younger expressed his love for Jonghyun, he loved to dress up and share a night of passion with the man that stole his heart many years ago. Key had walked out the bed, purring the older's name only to be ignored, those large puppy eye's gazed at the bright, colourful screen. In the end, Jonghyun ended up on the leather sofa, his socked feet poking out the bottom of the thin white blanket, feeling sorry for him self and confused as to why Key was angry with him.

After being ignored for a whole week, Jonghyun soon realised his mistake and spent the next few days that followed making up to his feline lover. Of course Key could never stay mad at the older for very long, he always found him self melting under those soft warm chocolate brown orbs, clouded with love and affection. Although the younger did wonder if the older loved that game more then him, the amount of time Jonghyun spent playing the dumb game baffled the younger.

"Jjong will you please put your phone down and stop playing that stupid game for five minutes. I thought tonight we were going to spend it together, not you spending it with your phone" Key said, sounding a bit annoyed as those puppy eye's peeked up from behind the small colourful screen.

The younger only rolled his eye's again as the older looked down at him with a kicked puppy look. A soft sigh left the younger's bow shaped lips, muttering a small "Sorry" to the older, who placed the phone down on the arm rest. The younger snuggled more in to Jonghyun's chest, breathing in the musky scent he had come to love and adore.

The older just nuzzled his face in to the younger's fluffy honey brown hair, breathing in the sweet strawberry scent of Key's shampoo. The drama showing on the tv soon became forgotten about as Key found him self lost in his own little world, loving the feeling of Jonghyun's arm's wrapped around his waist tightly. Plump lips placing sweet tender kisses all over his face. the older's deep husky voice muttering "Sorry" over and over again.

Jonghyun never mean's to ignore his lover at all, he cherished and adored the younger like no other. It was that stupid game, it was annoying, addictive, stupidly hard and he had to be honest he had become obsessed with it. No matter how many times he failed on the hard level, Jonghyun was stubborn and wouldn't leave it until he had completed that stage.

Though the older knew once he would get past that stupid level he was stuck on, he would only want to complete the next round straight after. Key knew the puppy like man wouldn't be happy until the game was complete on all levels with the highest score's possible. Sometime's Jonghyun was just too much to handle, Key wondered if he would ever be truly satisfied.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you Bummie baby. Didn't mean to ignore you baby, it's the stupid games fault" Jonghyun muttered in between placing butterfly kisses over the younger's beautiful face. Key giggled lightly, wrinkling his button like nose up playfully when he felt the older's plump lips kiss him there.

The feline beauty could never stay mad for more then five minutes even when he ignores Jonghyun for a week. Deep down he always craves to feel those plump lips against his own bow shaped lips and feel Jonghyun's strong, toned arm's wrapped around his tiny waist. He loved the feeling of the older's finger's caressing his milky white skin and the deep husky voice whispering sweet nothing's in to his triple pierced ear.

To Key, the puppy like man is totally irresistible, hating the many night's they have to sleep apart. The younger always kept one of Jonghyun's t shirt's near by so when he is alone, the scent of the older would still be all around him as he wore the baggy shirts to bed. The younger looked up, gazing in to those soft and warm puppy eye's, finding him self going weak at the knees and his heart beat banging against his chest like a drum. Instantly Key lend up to place his soft bow shaped lips against the older's, it was a simple sweet kiss which held so much emotion and love.

It left Jonghyun breathless and his head feeling dizzy, he could never get enough of his young lover's lips. The slight taste of watermelon lingered on his lips from the lip balm Key had been using. They slowly parted, the older brushing a few loose strand's of hair out of the younger's eye's. Jonghyun still wondered how he gotten so lucky to call Key his own, the feline beauty was the definition of perfection in his eye's.

Even when he had been an idiot and ignored the younger because of the dumb game, Key still stood by his side and forgave him. The older made sure he would show the younger just how much he truly loved his Kibummie and show he did treasure his beautiful feline lover. They couple remained silent for a few minutes, Key watching the last minute of the drama, gasping in surprise at how it ended.

"Hey Jjong, how do you fancy maybe having a bit of an early night babe" Key spoke softly as he turned the TV off. The living room going completely dark safe for the faint street lights peaking through the gaps in the blind's that dangled carelessly over the large windows. "Jjong did you just hear... YAH YOU STUPID IDIOT I'M TALKING TO YOU" Key shrieked as he turned to find the older's gaze transfixed on the small screen again.

Large finger's tapping away at the small colourful screen. The younger wanted to bang his head against the brick wall, or even talk to it, lest he would get some sense from the wall. Standing up with a huff, the younger kicked Jonghyun in the shin causing the older to yelp out in surprise and slight pain. The puppy like man saw Key glaring at him, a stern expression covered his beautiful features.

Jonghyun quickly reached out, grabbing the younger's wrist and pulling him back on the sofa, wrapping his strong arm's tightly around the young feline beauties waist. Jonghyun held his phone in his hand's which were tightly wrapped around the younger, Key saw the opportunity and ripped the device from the older's grip causing a low whine to spill from those plump lips.

Key glared at the colourful screen, scoffing when he saw the SM superstar game brightly showing back at him. Once again Jonghyun had failed to complete TVXQ'S Dream on hard, failed in bright red letter's flashed on the screen making Key chuckle bitterly. He started to think Jonghyun did in fact love that stupid game more then he loved him. The younger had stayed up on purpose to make the older a nice dinner when he came home from Blue Night.

The thought of spending even a couple of hour's in the arms of his puppy like lover had made Key feel excited all day. Yet the younger felt so let down and disappointed, feeling replaced by some dumb game that his lover seemed more interested in then wanting to spend time with him. The fact Jonghyun even turned down or more likely ignored Key when he suggested they have an early night and give them self's to each other hurt and angered Key no end. He wanted to be loved, was he really that awful in bed or repulsive to look at completely .

"Baby please, I'm sorry Bum Bum. I...I...I just really want to complete this damn song on hard baby. P...P..Please don't be angry my little sugary cupcake" Jonghyun pleaded, nuzzling his face in the younger' s neck.

The older kissed, and nibbled at the soft skin on his lover's neck, loving the small whimper's and y, faint moan's that spilled from those soft bow shaped lips. The puppy like man was truly sorry, he hated him self for ignoring the love of his life. Of course Jonghyun blamed the game, it was because it was so frustrating and annoying that he kept going back to it.

Key mentally cursed him self for being so weak against his lover's touches, the way those juicy plump lip's kissed his neck, teeth scrapping along the tender and sensitive flesh, creating deep red marks. The feeling of those large, warm and chunky finger's caressing his stomach so lightly sending the butterflies in to a chaotic frenzy. Key tried to keep up his angry expression, losing him self with each simple touch and kiss, cool minty scented breath ghosted over his ear.

Shiver's racked through his body as Jonghyun's deep,y voice whispered softly in to his ear, whispering about how sorry he was, constantly mentioning how much he loved the younger man so much. Key gripped on to Jonghyun's tightly, wanting to throw the stupid device out the window, hoping it would smash to tiny piece's yet he didn't have it in him to do that to someone he loved so much.

No matter how damn annoyed he got with Jonghyun for ignoring because of that stupid game, maybe he could ask SM to take it down or block it or something. All he wanted was the older's attention, for the puppy like man to worship and touch his body again. It had been so long since they had been alone and been able to feel each other underneath their finger tips, roaming carelessly over each other's bodies as they rocked in rhythm together.

The amount of countless time they had gotten alone but Jonghyun seemed more interested in that game, wanting to beat everything and be on top like the dumb idiot he was. Key was stubborn but when it came to game's Jonghyun was even worse then what the younger ever was. Key sighed, a small plan forming in his head, it was the perfect opportunity to get what he wanted while Jonghyun would be satisfied completely.

"Right here is the deal Jjong, if I can complete this song on hard for you then I get what I want. If I fail then you can shove this phone up your and play it until your finger's drop off. Have we got a deal?" Key asked as he turned around in the older's tight hold.

Jonghyun's eye's widened and his jaw dropped, he certainly wasn't expecting his lover to say that. He found him self speechless as those gorgeous hazel orbs stared straight in to his puppy eye's, nodding his head dumbfound. Smiling in victory, Key turned back around, his back resting against the older's chest. Jonghyun didn't move his arm's from around his lover's body, instead he just tightened his hold, squeezing the younger's body lightly.

The dark room was lit up from the bright colourful device, Key clicking through the menu's to reach the level Jonghyun was stuck on. The older rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, watching carefully as the younger started up the song he had been trying to complete on hard. So far Jonghyun had spent since the early hour's of yesterday morning trying to pass it with no hope at all.

The song loaded up and Key turned the device side way, thumb's ready to tap away when needed too, taking a deep breath, the younger pressed the start button, the page turning in to what looked like a conveyor belt, little blue buttons moving down fast to the beat of the music. Key was startled to begin with, not having much experience with the game, he soon fell in to the rhythm of the music.

Jonghyun would only watch with amazement as the score rose up fairly quickly, the younger's thumb's tapping at the plastic screen violently. The older became so dumb stuck as he watched Key practically smash his poor and pathetic score for the song. He knew the younger didn't play the game before or have much experience when it came to these types of things.

Yet Key was smashing it like he had spent hours and hours practising it, the younger got so lost in the game, the colourful screen lighting up those beautiful hazel orbs. Jonghyun's jaw dropped as the score hit triple digits, how in the world did Key become such a pro at the game, it was like his pale, slim finger's were magical, tapping away carelessly to the song. Jonghyun just bopped his head to the beat, gazed trained on his phone in the younger's hand.

The older tapped his finger's to the beat on the younger's stomach causing the younger to whine at the annoying feeling .Key's eye's were glued to the blue dot's falling on the screen, every so often a gold one would fall, holding down the button to get a perfect hit and double points. After a few minutes the song came to an end, the screen turning black for a moment, the two lover's sat in anticipation for the for result's.

Key felt excited, he knew deep down he had already won and now he was going to have his way with the older whether he liked it or not. The feline beauty was still angry at the older for being so rude and ignoring him, the younger had spent half of the day making some rocky road biscuits for his lover. Jonghyun had a very sweet tooth and lately had been craving lot's of chocolatey thing's.

Key had spent the morning buying the older's favourite chocolate, plain biscuits, marsh mellow and a few other sweet treats so he could make some thing special for his puppy. It was also done as a small thank you to Jonghyun, Key had been feeling a little ill over the past few days and the older had been his rock, staying by his side and making sure he was getting enough rest and eating well.

The screen lit up, a huge smile grew on the younger's lips, dimples displayed on  his cheeks so boldly. In gold written the word pass was flashed on the screen, a new high score written underneath. Jonghyun was frozen in his seat, he had spent a whole day on that stupid song and level only to fail every single time. It just didn't sink in or feel right, knowing Key smashed on the hardest level without playing the game ever before.

"And that is how it is done Jjongie" Key purred and stood up, the older's arms flopping away from the younger's stomach. Key turned around and smirked at how helpless his lover looked in that moment, dropping the white Samsung phone in to Jonghyun's lap.

Key turned and walked away, heading to their shared bedroom, swaying his sinful hips from side to side knowing the older's gaze was on him. The feline beauty had already thought of his plan and knew what  he wanted from Jonghyun. Making quick work with what had thought off, not wanting to waste any time they had alone now. Jonghyun remained seated on the black leather sofa, the room pitch black as the screen faded black as well. He couldn't believe his lover had just passed on the song he had been stuck on and to make it even worse it was on the hardest level and Key passed it first time round.

Although he was shocked, Jonghyun was also rather happy as he could finally move on to the next song which happened to be a SHINee song and according to fan's tweeting at him, it was going to be even harder. The puppy like man wanted to face palm him self so hard, he wanted to spend time with his Bummie but that damn game was like a drug. He couldn't stop him self from constantly going back to it no matter how annoyed he got and wanted to throw his phone out the window.

The older switched on the lamp shade that sat beside the sofa, leaving it on dim so he had a small form of light. The older felt rotten for how he had treated the love of his life, he had promised tonight would be just them alone yet that damn game had come between them again. The older's gaze landed on the plate that sat on the coffee table a few squares of chocolate rocky road slice's laid on top of each other, Jonghyun felt another pang to his heart and guilt ate away in his stomach.

He knew his Kibummie had made them especially for him, the younger was the only one who knew of the older's craving's. Jonghyun sighed and slouched on the sofa, he truly felt like the worst boyfriend to ever exist right now. Key deserved so much better and some one a lot better then the older, Jonghyun knew he had a lot of making up to do yet his mind was blank.

He hadn't a clue where to start making it up to Key and prove that he did love and cherish his beautiful kitten so much. Jonghyun had already gotten his Bummie's birthday present sorted out, buying some rather expensive jeans and tops the younger had kept going on about, adding some new shoes and phone to the pile. Jonghyun had accidentally stepped on the younger's phone resulting in a very cracked screen, it was hard to even see a thing on there let alone try and use it.

As the older sat alone in the living area,wondering where his Kibummie had gotten too, his thought's trailed back through the sweet memories they had shared together over the years. The many times Key had been ill so Jonghyun tied his hair up in to a cute little apple bobble, wiping away the inches of make up that cluttered up the younger's pure natural beauty.

The many night's they sat out side watching the stars shine bright and the moon shine down on them, watching the dark cloud's moving so freely. They would joke around, pointing out funny shaped clouds to each other. The many night's they had curled up on the sofa or in bed, watching movies. The movie always ended up forgotten about after half an hour, the two lover's more interested in talking and kissing one another.

The puppy like man sighed, rubbing his face with his hand's, one hand brushing through his dirty dark blond hair. Jonghyun truly wondered how on earth he had gotten Key to be his own in the first place, his Bummie was just too damn perfect for this world. Jonghyun was pulled from his trace by the floor boards creaking, the soft sound of foot steps slowly approaching him, looking he saw the out line of his lover standing by the door to their bed room.

"B...B...B...Bummie baby. W..W...What are you doing" Jonghyun stuttered as he blinked his eye's repeatedly at the sight before him. He even rubbed his eye's with the palm's of his hand's to make sure he wasn't dreaming either.

Standing by their shared bed room door was the younger, stark , a mischievous glint in those feline eye's staring at the older. Jonghyun didn't know what to say or do, staring at how yummy and beautiful his lover looked, he was practically drooling at the sight of the silky smooth milky white skin so exposed. Key giggled lightly to him self at the sight of his puppy literally dribbling as he took light foot step's, inching closer to his lover.

Jonghyun was pulled from his trance like state as something caught his gaze, heart beat racing as he slowly recognizes what Key had on him, swinging from his finger's and a sly smirk on those bow shaped lips. A pair of cold metal handcuff's dangled off the younger's finger's as he came to a  halt in front of the older. Jonghyun didn't know where to look or touch, mind going in to a complete jumbled mess.

Key was just so beautiful and perfect in the older's eye's, as his gazed roamed over the younger's form, he wondered how he had gotten so lucky to call the feline beauty his own. The older stood up to be face to face with his feline lover, wanting to feel the soft milky white skin beneath his finger tips. He wanted to say thank you to the younger for helping him and for sticking up worth his sorry dumb .

As the older reached out to touch the younger, Key slapped his hand away, placing one of the handcuff's around the puppy like man's left wrist and clipping in to place. The younger's smirk grew as the older just started so dumbly, confusion written across the puppy like man's features although Jonghyun really didn't complain. He loved this side of his lover, it was a very rare sight and treat, it was a huge turn on seeing his Bummie being such a naughty, teasing sly minx. Key just held up one finger to the older's lips in a sign to keep quiet, crocking up one eye brow as well.

"SHHH Jjongie, no need to panic now. I won so it''s punishment time, Let me show you who is boss baby" Key purred so ually in to the older's ear. Jonghyun shivered and gulped as the younger's word's slowly sank in, it either meant he was going to enjoy this or end up limping and wobbling around like a penguin tomorrow.

The younger reached a hand out, sliding it over the older's clothed chest, taking a strong hold on the white baggy shirt and nearly ripping it apart as he took it off and throwing it where Jonghyun had been sitting. Key his lips and ran his hand over the older's now chest, humming lightly as he felt the older's muscle tighten under his feather light touch.

Soft pale, slim finger's slid lower until the pad's of the younger's finger's slid just inside of Jonghyun's white Giorgio Armani boxers. Key then grabbed the waist of them white his finger's teased the older's happy trail, also gripping the front of his black jeans and turning around, pulling the older with him. The puppy like followed still completely dumb found, heart beat racing at the speed of light. Jonghyun really couldn't help him self, the hand that didn't have the hand cuff around it reached out in front.

The older his lips and pinched the soft skin on the younger peachy behind, a rather startled yelp left the younger's lips from the surprise pinch. Key turned around a slight annoyed expression covered his features, slapping the puppy like man's arm, glaring at Jonghyun for a moment before turning back around and continuing to the bedroom.

Jonghyun certainty hadn't seen this rather y, dominating side of his lover, usually his Kibummie was all shy and blushing, cheeks resembling a tomato. The puppy like man could only follow, stumbling over his own feet, phone forgotten about that now laid underneath his baggy white t shirt that had been thrown there by the younger.

The older mentally thanked everyone that he now had the chance to touch and make it up to his feline lover, his mouth watered even more with each step that brought them closer to their shared bedroom, wooden floor boards creaked as they remained in silent. Jonghyun kept his gaze fixed on his lover's soft peachy round , every so often catching those sinful hips swaying from side to side so sinfully.

"I love you Kibummie baby, Honestly I love you so much babe" Jonghyun whispered in to the younger's ear softly, honesty dripping from his deep voice. Key turned around at the sound of Jonghyun's voice, his knee's felt wobbly but he managed to keep his composure and not crack.

He had thought of this perfect plan and he didn't want to break down and end up having to wait even longer to have Jonghyun on top of him. The younger smiled softly, cheeks slightly turning a cute pearl pink, eye's softly gazing in to Jonghyun's large puppy eye's that were clouded with love and lust, want and need. The feline beauty felt his heart melting under the strong, loving gaze, even after four years of dating he still became a little bashful in front of Jonghyun.

It was always worse when the older was being sickly sweet and whispering the sweetest nothing's in to the younger's ear. The many night's Jonghyun had stayed awake with his Kibummie, the younger seated between his leg's on the bed. Hand's caressing the younger's soft belly while stooping every so often to feed his Bum Bum a piece of chocolate.

The older would sing or hum a soft ballad he had written about his beautiful boyfriend, watching his angel sleep peacefully in his arms as the moon light shone on his Bummie's face. He looked even more delicate and like a long lost angel fallen from heaven and on to the underworld named earth. The other member's swore that Jonghyun and Key were so compatible that it was boarding insane levels.

Although they had silly lover's tiff's and argued over the dumbest thing's they always made up within a day (Though Key liked to drag thing's out and make Jjong suffer and beg). The younger whispered softly "I love you two" before pecking the older's plump lips, Key turned back around and entered the bedroom, yanking the older in after him.

The puppy like man happily followed, knowing that the younger wasn't really mad at him, Jonghyun could only smirk knowing he could still make his Bummie blush even after four years together, his cheesines s effect hadn't been worn out just yet. The younger pushed the older on to their bed (they had pushed both single bed's together to create a double bed). Key smirked, an evil sounding low chuckle left his bow shaped lips as he closed the white wooden door.

Key wanted to make the night last, knowing the other three will return in the morning as they prepare for their Japanese tour. Key was going to make sure this was a night neither were going to ever forget about, for too long he had waited to feel his lover's hand's on his body again. There was just one little surprise to come for Jonghyun and Key just couldn't help but giggle at the thought of it.

The younger walked to the edge of the bed, eyeing his lover's chest raise and fall, his bow shaped lips at the sight of the older's toned six pack. Key's strong lust filled eye's was practically undressing the puppy like man, gaze hungry to touch and feel the older squirm in pure pleasure. The younger wanted to show Jonghyun just what he had been missing these past few weeks, show the older that he was much more addicting them some dumb game on his phone. The older was a little surprised at his lover's behaviour, he had planned to do something extra special for his beautiful Bummie's birthday, treating him to a meal out at his all time favourite place, a slow stroll along the beach hand in hand.

The puppy like man had planned to book a room at a five star hotel, wanting to shower his feline beauty with every ounce of love he had for Key in his body. He had been holding off from touching Key as it would of made the birthday surprise that much more mind blowing though any time he got to touch and feel his lover blew his mind and left him breathless.

Every fibre in the older's body burned to feel the younger moan his name, feel the soft milky white skin beneath his finger tips, watch the younger come apart beneath him, becoming a wigging, sweaty mess on the bed. Jonghyun always found his Kibummie most beautiful when he is completely and exposed in front of him, his name out so ually, sensational bone chilling scream's causing shiver's to rock through his body.

Key had really whipped the older in to the perfect boyfriend, no matter what Key did, the older would be there watching on proudly, grinning like a cheesy, proud idiot, puppy eye's would twinkle brightly at the sight of his feline lover. Jonghyun was hopelessly besotted with his Bum Bum, even after four years of being together. He found his heart would beat a thousand miles per second, butterflies would run wild in his stomach at the sight of his Kibummie.

Every time he wanted to ask the younger something, his hand's would tremble and the puppy like man would bite his bottom lips a lot. Key smirked grew wider and more wicked as he crawled over his lover's body, the older' looking confused, excited and a little bit worried. The feline beauty was going to teach the older a lesson, show him what he has been missing out on and prove once and for all that he was much more interesting then the stupid SM Superstar game.

The older could only lay down and anticipate what his Bummie had planned to do to him, that wicked smirk slightly scaring the older. Key was going to make sure Jonghyun would never want to play that damn game ever again or want to even pick up his phone again once he was finished with his puppy like lover. Jonghyun just didn't have a clue what was going to come.

The clueless puppy could only watch his y feline minx and hope he can walk tomorrow and attend the scheduled with out being in pain or limping. Knowing Key was going to be dominating, the older knew he was in for a long night with no clue what to expect. One thing was certain, Jonghyun was never going to be the same again once Key was finished with him.


A/N Hello lovelies <3333 :3

First up a massive thank you to my 28 Subscribers and 2 upvotes <3333333 (you guys are so amazing)

I hope this turned out alright ><

This was requested so I did my best and hope it was worth the wait :D

Before you all even have to ask, YES I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN A TY SEQUEL TO THIS ^.^

Comment and Subscribe my lovelies :3 comments mean the world to me :D <333

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST ADORABLE MUNCHKIN KIBUMMIE :D (hope Jjong got you something nice XD)

I will see you all again very soon lovelies :D <33333