suyeol

war of hormones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Are we having a staring contest here?” Chanyeol asks, facing a scrunched face of Junmyeon on the couch. The guy’s chin was placed on the resting board of the couch creasing his eyebrow to Chanyeol.

Junmyeon frowns even more, eyes still fixed on Chanyeol’s big ones “I hate your ears! I really hate it.”

Chanyeol was on the other single couch but cannot just look away since Junmyeon’s eyes are the most attractive ones for him, he pouts and flicks the other’s forehead “You hate it? But you enjoyed nibbling it a few days ago!”

Junmyeon annoyingly slaps his hand “Don’t touch me!” he scoffs and gets up “And I wanna eat muffins, buy me some.”

Chanyeol grimace rubbing down the hand that was slapped “why are you so irritable these days?” he asked instead. The other didn’t answer and fixed his gazed on the television, Chanyeol hide his laugh, sometimes his boyfriend acts weird and whiny. He saunters beside Junmyeon and hug him before he laid on the couch pulling Junmyeon’s body on top of him. “Do you have a problem right now baby?” He placed his hands on his buttocks the older seems to warn him with his eyes “what’s wrong? You like it” he reasoned out and squeeze it hard.

 

The red mark with a complete outline of a small hand on Chanyeol’s cheek was the most painful he received that week. It’s been three days since Junmyeon acted so irritable, he can’t even stop himself from eating sweets.

Junmyeon rolls his eyes on him, he was on the far corner of the couch sulking like a kid. He couldn’t stop rubbing his cheek, the pain was unbearable the corner of his eyes gets even watery. “It hurts” he muttered on Junmyeon.

The other only hiss “well, I warned you didn’t I?”

 

 

The next day Chanyeol had already prepared, wearing a hockey helmet hiding under their bed. He’s afraid that Junmyeon might get worse this time, he doesn’t know what he has right now but when he ask Kyungsoo about it, he had texted him something like PMS. Something about menstruation. Now he knows why Junmyeon used to behave like that occasionally.  And sometimes he’s holding he’s stomach curling up in a fetal position on the couch asking him to buy chocolates, and right when he had said no he got hit by a slipper. How come he can leave him in that situation?

 

And Chanyeol felt the body moved, the sound of the blankets being moved and a heavy body settled down above his spine. And then suddenly a feet swings on the side of the bed.

“Chanyeol?” the voice send shivers on Chanyeol’s spine, like he was on a suspense movie hiding from the killer, he closed his eyes when his name was called again. This time the voice was softer.

‘I’m not ready for this, I’m not ready for this’ he keeps on mumbling under his breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter