Chapter 2

I Choose...

This is a disater!

First the kitchen gets ruined. Then the stove cathes on fire. Third Haerin keeps yelling at Jackson for having the food catch ON FIRE. And fourth my dad will be home in an hour!

I could only stare at the mess in shock. I don't know how I'll be able to clean up this mess in an hour. It only gets worse when they all hoave to say that they have to go home before curfew! I can't belive that they're leaving me to stay here and clean up all by myself!

"Oppa! Unnie! Why are you guys leaving me here to clean this up by myself?" I whined.

"We have to make it before curfew or else we'll be grounded." Bam Bam said.

"I'm going to miss my hair appoitnement if I stay here and help you clean." Haerin retorted.

"I'll stay to help you clean up if you want me to, Jiyoung." Mark volunteered.

"Thank you oppa! But how are we going to clean-"

"I'm staying to help as well. I have nothing else better to do." Haerin interrupted.

"But I thought you said that you had a hair appointement." Youngjae said looking confused.

"When did I ever say that?" Haerin replied looking innocent.

Haerin-unnie is very... unique sometimes. I wonder whats wrong with her...

"Ok then, you gusy leave while we clean up. I'll see you guys tomorrow after school." I rushed to then while pushing them out of the house.

Us three... Us TWO are the ony ones cleaning up. Mark oppa and I are cleaning up the kitchen while Haerin is just texting on her phone. She would sometimes glance up and look at Mark, but then she would go right back to texting. At least she here to support me... I think?

Luckily we managed to finish just 15 minutes before my dad got home.

"Thank you Mark oppa for helping me clean up." I announced greatfully.

"Where's my thank you at?" Haerin asked.

"Umm thank you very much Unnie for staying here... and umm.. helping clean up?" I guessed.

"You're welcome. Now come on Mark. We better leave Jiyoungie here to stay with her dad when he gets back." She smiled while lacing her arm with Mark's. Mark just stared at her blankly and look at me and smiled.

"You're welcome Jiyoungie," he smiled "But next time only let me and the guys help you. We will actually help you out too." He whispered to me.

I got confused. Unnie did help out right?

"Bye Oppa and Unnie! I'll see you guys tomorrow t school!" I waved to them and closed the door.

I went to take a shower and get ready for bed. As I layed in my room, I stared at the ceiling. I had a couple of questions in my head. Did Unnie like Mark-Oppa? Why did Mark-Oppa only want me to ask him and the other Oppas for help? Did Unnie really have an hair appointment to go to? I was so confused, but decided to let it go. I layed down in bed and closed my eyes.Tomorrow I hope my day wasn't like how it was today.