Chapter 1

I Choose...

"Wake up my sleeping beauty!"

"Wake up, Jiyoung!"

"You're gonna be late to school if you don't get up!"

"Come on, get up!"

"Jiyoungie, please wake up for me!"

"Jiyoungie! Wake up please!"

"School starts in 10 minutes!"

That one got me up. I woke up to seeing 7 dorks in front of my bed. I looked at the clock and saw that I really did have 10 minutes to get ready. I glared at them and ran to the bathroom to wash up real quick and to put on my uniform. I brushed my teeth and my hair then ran out, only to bump into Jackson. He laughed.

"You got dressed so quick!"

I glared at him.

Oppa, why didn't you wake me up sooner!" I pouted.

"Aww, don't do that. We woke you up late because we wanted to see how fast you would get ready." He answered while smiling.

I left him and went outside of my houseonly to find the rest of the dorks there waiting. I ignored them and walked to school. Luckily I only lived 5 minutes away from the school. I heard them whispering behind me stuff like "Did she even see us" and "Is she mad at us". I ignored them all the way to the school. I went to my locker to see my friend Jung Haerin.

"Hi Haerin-Unnie." I greeted while giving her a hug. She hugged me back and we talked while I got my things from my locker. My locker then shut and I was whirled around only to see my stupid friends, Got7.

"Jiyoungie, why did you ignore us this morning?" BamBam-oppa asked.

"Because you guys woke me up late!" I retorted.

Out of the cornor of my eye I was Haerin staring at Mark. 'I think she has a crush on Mark' I thought. I would sometimes see her staring at Mark while all of us hung out together, but Mark never really paid any attention to her. She is so love sick right now. I can definitely see that her and Mark wouldn't be good together.

"I'm sorry Jiyoungie. I tried to wake you up early, but the guys sat on me." Youngjae said while glaring at the other boys.

"It's okay oppas, I forgive you," I said while smiling and showing my teeth. "but you guys have to make me dinner when I get home. I want dessert with it too." I smiled.

"Okay, no promblem!" They chorused

"I'm coming." Haerin said suddenly. I forgot she was even here.

"You should ask Jiyoung here first." JB retorted.

"I don;t think she would really care, so I will see you guys later tonight. Bye boys!" Haerin then trned around and walked away.

"Well bye to you too!" I shouted at her.

I wonder how everything will turn out tonight with Haerin AND Got7 coming along inside my house TOGETHER.