the date

One day date

 

a/n : this story suppose to post on jinwoo birthday. but i can't help it! Kkkkk~~

please enjoy! ^^


 

 

"Minra-ah, I have a free time tomorrow.."

that what makes me feel so glad and nervous and happy at the same time. a text from my boyfriend, telling me that he has a free time after his full schedule for nearly one month. How can't I'm not happy right now? I am so happy I could die, okay that was too much. but i am so happy, you know that means I could meet him tomorrow right? Ah, I am sorry, i forgot to tell you.

Everyone, introduce my boyfriend, Kim Jinwoo. Yeaaah that kim jinwoo from winner. the one that you guys always thought that he so innocent. that was true tho, but not that innocent haha

okay, back to the track, i know he wants to meet since he text me like that. oh my god, my feeling to was increasing lol

"really oppa? oh i'm so glad, because that's mean you'll have time to rest. you know that your health was not so good recently because of the schedule"

"ummm... yes, but the boys will be out tomorrow..." he replied

omg. he is so cute, why can he just tell me that he want me to come to their dorm hahaha

"nggg... so?"

"yaaaah~ minra-ah~~ wae geure?"

"oppa~ just tell me that you want me to come over and i'll come tomorrow kkkkk~ is that so hard to ask me to come over?"

" i just worried if you won't accept my request. i know you was busy too with your last assignment from college. and i just don't know what to do for tomorrow. mian"

"aaakh you're so cute oppa kkk~ it's okay i need some refreshing too actually, this assignment just get me crazy kkk~ what about having a little dinner and has a movie marathon oppa?"

"really? you really come? okay movie marathon sounds good!"

"okay, i'll see you tomorrow oppa :)"

oh, finally we can meet again after only communicating through text and video messaging for one month. i can't wait for tomorrow~


aaah it's the day! i can finally meet him again. it's already 2p.m so i start to preparing for come to his dorm. i decided to wear plain white tee with blue-washed skinny jeans and some jeans jacket. i think i need to wear comfortable outfit since we only will have movie marathon. on the way to his dorm, i stop by on some minimarket to buy some spaghetti ingridients, yes i'll just cook him spaghetti since it was his favourite.

arriving at his dorm building i just ran out into, can't wait a little more to meet him kkk~

ting tong "Oppa, it's me.." i push the bell on the door side. "ah, wait Minra-ah..." then he open the door and suddenly hug me so tight. "Minra-aah, i missed you soooo much" he say that while swinging my body in his embrance. "i miss you too, oppa... but oppa, please let me go, you hug me so tight that i can't breath..." "ah, mian minra-ah, i just so happy i meet you again" he said, then pat my head "come in.." i come in to their dorm and at first i didn't expected this but i have to admit that their dorm was so clean. "oppa, what happen to you guys? it was a rare vision to see your dorm this clean" i said. "oh we decided to clean the mess before they go out this morning, it's a rare sight huh?" he chuckles "what do you brought? is that for me?". "No it's not for you oppa, it's for us. i brought spaghetti ingidients for dinner. do you already hungry oppa? want me to cook you right now?" i bring the groceries to the kitchen and put my bag and jacket on dining chair. "woah even you guys clean the kitchen.. are you guys being possessed?" he chuckle to what i've said then he walk towards me and backhugging me. i was surprised to his action, it was not his habbit to backhugging me, but yet i'm happy that he doing this to me, it feels like there are a lot of butterflies flying on my tummy when he do this. he lean his head on my shoulder and said "i missing you so much minra-ah..". "i know oppa, me too, i'm missing you too, you don't know how much i miss you oppa". "i want to stay like this for a long long time..". "oppa i want to but, wouldn't it tiresome if we stay like this?" i and turn my body to facing him to find that he was sulking afer hearing my word. oh my god he is so cute~ "hahaha oppa i was just kidding, but really we can't stay standing here and hugging for long time right? hahaha". "yah you're so mean minra-ah..". "we can do this later oppa, now are you already hungry? i'll cook some food if you're hungry". "yah, i'm craving for your dishes princess, please cook me something" he say that while doing some aegyo to me. "you sure did lear some aegyo, oppa.. geurae, sit there and let me just cook for you, okay?" i point to the dining table. "okay my princess" he smile at me "ah oppa, do you want the aglio or carbonarra one?" "just cook me anything, anything will be good if you're the one who cook it". okay i think my face was already as red as strawberry hearing that words, first he called me princess and know he say this, oh my god just whom he learn this words from? "a..a..arraseo oppa" i flustered. "yah.. are you blushing minra-ah?" he laugh soflty and keep staring at me from dining chair. "yah, stop teasing me oppa, i need to concentrate with my cooking right now" i turn around to hide my blushes face. "okay..okay.. it just funny to see you like that, you're so cute minra-ah.." oh my god, how can i concentrate with this if he keep staring at me. i know i'm whining like this but yet i really like he doing this to me. it been so long we're not teasing each other like this.


“jjang.. here is it, the aglio for me and carbonarra for you sir, please enjoy” I bring the pasta to the dining room and place it in front of him. “woaaaha looks good…” he smiled at me and start digging his food. I’m happy to now that he loves my food, watching him eat so happily just like he didn’t get food for a week. “Minra-ah, why aren’t you start eating? Want me to eat up that for you?” he said jokingly. “yah~ I’m hungry too, I just happy watching you like this again, it’s been a long time I can see you’re act like this. Don’t eat to fast oppa, or you’ll be choked haha”. Then he stop eating and staring at me longingly. Staring at me right into my eyes. As I don’t know what to do I just smiling to him. I don’t know but I think a saw sorry in his eyes. “Minra-ah, mian if we can barely meet like this, spent time together like this…” omo, I don’t mean it to be like this, now this is awkward I think he misunderstood what I say before. “oppa, you don’t need to be sorry, I just want to show you how much I miss you. And I understand your position now, you’re just debuting. It must’ve been hard for you to have those tight schedule. Just it, okay? Haha please don’t acting like you’re doing something bad to me… okay, now how’s work?” we start eating again while he tell me how his work going. About how they had fanmeting, how they always teasing one another on stage just to give fan service. He tell me enthusiastically, I’m happy to see him like this, it’s like he have a thousand energy when he talk about his work. As we finished our meal, we keep talking to each other, tell another story over story. I also telling him how college going for me, how I always hearing some fangirl chatting about his group all over the café and fan account on sns. I love to see him hearing me and watching me so lovely when I told him about my story. I love to feel to be loved by him again. All the evening I was just thinking I want time to stop, so I have a lot of time to spending time with him. “it’s already 8p.m oppa, how about we start our movie marathon?”. “okay, now let’s start watching movie princess”. I blushed every time he call me princess. “yah oppa, stop calling me princess..”. “what? Are you that shy when I call you princess, princess?” he tease me again “it’s not like that.. aargh just let me doing the dishes first, okay?” “here, let me help you..” he tailing me into the kitchen. As we do the dishes he keep teasing me, playfully spray the water to me or poke my face with the soap. And I can’t angry or whining at all, because I miss him teasing me like this.


After doing the dishes, we sprint to the living room, I bring some hot chocolate that I made before and some snack that I bought to the living room. “so oppa, what will we watch now?” “I don’t know, do you want the horror one or romantic one Minra-ah?” “umm, the romantic one I think, you know I can’t watch horror film oppa” “oooh… so you’re afraid to ghosts?” he teasing me again. Oh man, this little boyfriend seems love teasing me today. “yah oppa! You afraid of ghost also right? Stop teasing me pleaaasee?” I said to him as I show him my aegyo. “ommo, aaak you’re so cute Minra-ah” he said as he pinch my cheek. “yah oppa, stop thaaat~ let’s just start the movie”. As the movie start, he sit beside me, we’re cuddling in the sofa, he hold my hand and intertwine our fingers. I feel so warm just to sit beside him.

 As the movie play half of the story, I feel something heavy on my shoulder. I turn my head and found him already in sleep. Watching his face I can tell how actually he was tired of his schedule, yet he spare his free time to spent it with me. How lovely isn’t it? I know that this would happen, he sleeping when we watch the movie. I stared at him an unconsciously smiling from ear to ear. I check the time, and it’s already 9.30 p.m so I guess I have to go home. Slowly I get up as I carefully place his head on the sofa. I can’t bring him to his room, so I take the pillow and warm blanket form his room. I place his head once again carefully to the pillow and covered him with his blanket. I decided to write him a note than wake him up to tell him I’m going home.

“oppa, thank you for inviting me to your dorm today.

I feel so grateful to know that you spare me some time between your free time.

Keep your hard work, oppa.  Don’t let the fans disappointed with you guys.

But still, watch your health oppa. I know that you getting thinner and your face getting pale recently.

Don’t be sick oppa, it would make me worrying about you. Even though actually I always worry about you kkkk~

Rest well oppa, thank you for today.

I love you.

Your princess, Minra”


I put the note on the table, before leaving I watch him once again. He sleep peacefully, and still so gorgeous even though in sleeping mode. I give him a peck on his lips and go outside. I came home, with smile on my face. Yes, from ear to ear. I’m so happy having a boyfriend like him. He such a blessing for me. I can’t help but sent him a text one more time.

“oppa, thank you for today. I really love you oppa.

p.s: don’t flirt with the member nor the fans please~ flirt only for me, okay? Kkk~”

 

 


congarts! you just bear yourself to read my story kk~
i'm sorry if the story doesn't suit your taste. But can you give me a comment about my story?

i will really apreaciate it, thank you! ^^