fin

good morning♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stopped when a smell went in to your nose “oh my god Taehyung! i think the pancake is burnt!” you immediately pulled out from the long hug and ran to save the poor pancake. Taehyung followed after you. “is it really burnt?” he peeked from your right side. You held out the burnt pancake with a fork in front of his face. “oops” he laughed mischievously.

“i told you not to make a mess!” you huffed. He backhugged you again and pecked your neck “i’m sorry” he burried his face on the crook of your neck and you guys stayed like that for a while in silence. “jagiya, are you mad?” he slowly lifted his head and turned you around. You shook your head. “then why are you so quiet?”

You smiled and hugged him “its just...” you paused a while then continue “i couldn’t describe my feeling right now. This morning i saw you sleeping next to me which i thought was a dream but it wasn’t. And to finally being able to feel you again is just really making me happy, Taehyung” you looked up at his face. He smiled and kissed you softly. “you know what, when i first came home i saw you already sleeping. I thought you were an angel. You got prettier from the last time i saw you, not to mention you got heavier too” you playfully slapped his chest as he continued “i was very tired from all the practices and filming but seeing you sleeping so peacefully made that all gone away in an instant. And i feel so blessed to have you by my side” he looked at you lovingly.

You moved your hands from his waist to his neck and pulled him closer for another kiss. “i love you jagiya” he caressed your cheeks “i love you too taetae” you poked his nose, he rested his forehead on yours and another silence filled the room. It wasn’t awkward or uncomfortable. It was peaceful. Taehyung was the one to broke it “so, what are we going to eat?” he rubbed his stomach and made a hungry and dramatic expression.

Pouting, you answered “i don’t know. You take care of it. You are the one who burnt our breakfast”. He stared blankly at the stove. “yah!” you waved a hand in front of his face “what are you thinking?”. He looked at your eyes and said in a deep voice that could made you faint right then and there “thinking of a way to make something so my girlfriend wouldn’t starve” then he walked past you to get something out from the fridge and started making something that doesn’t require the help of the stove.

You sat on the kitchen counter watching him move around a lot, making you wonder what he was making. After about 5 minutes passed by, Taehyung came to you and placed his hands on your sides. “i made something for you, but i dont know it will taste good or not” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter