one

good morning♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tossed your body to your right and felt something warm. Opening your eyes lazily, you found out that Taehyung was there sleeping soundly beside you, blanket over his chin. ‘is this a dream? is he really here?’ your mind seemed to not want to believe at what your eyes saw.

Taehyung had been away from home for about a month. His schedule is so hectic so he couldn’t go home that often. You missed him so much you could die. Every night you try to sleep away the sad feelings but after some time sleeping didn’t work anymore. You needed him, the real live Taehyung to be by your side.

You didn’t expect him to come home today. He didn’t tell you anything about going home or getting a day off. So you thought this might just be another dream you usually had because of missing him too much. But then you saw him moved his hand to wrapped around your waist. You swear you thought you were in heaven.

After several minutes of staring at his face you finally said a word “Taehyung...?” you carefully asked. No answer. ‘i knew it. He is not here. This is not the real Taehyung’ but his hug felt so real. Your mind was a real mess. “jagiya?” you touched his nose really softly like he is a fragile doll that could break anytime with just a light touch.

He mumbled some weird words and pulled you closer. Your heart skipped a beat. Its him. Its Kim Taehyung. you naturally swung your leg and wrapped it around his waist, your hand around his neck and burried your face to his chest, inhaling his scent. Oh my, you didn’t know how long has it been since the last time you smell him. He smells so good. It calms you down.

Taehyung pecked your head and you two went back to dreamland.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

You yawned and stretched your body and rolled to the side of the bed. You felt nothing. You quickly rose up and opened your eyes wide. There was no Taehyung. a loud sighed escaped from your lips. “that dream felt so real” you touched the empty spot next to you. Then you kicked your legs up and down several times like a little kid who is angry because she didn’t get what she want. “aahhh! Kim Taehyung!!” you seriously couldnt take it anymore. You missed him a lot.

You heard someone running from the kitchen and slammed your bedroom door. “what happened jagiya? Whats wrong?” it was Taehyung. so you didn’t dream! you felt your heart getting warm at the sight and also your eyes.

He sat on the bed, touching you all over, checking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter