Entry #10 Save Me From Myself

~The Quill & Ink Kaisoo Writing Competition~ | Closed For Entries | Winners Announced

Save Me From Myself

by

04kailesoo444444

 

Description – Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo both live two different lives, but even if this is the case they both have one thing that is the same, and that is they both dislike their lives, and want to be saved from it.
Kim Jongin or as known as Kai, is poor and lives in a very run down neighbourhood. Clubs, drugs, gangs, , theft and murder, are all thing's he has to live with everyday.
Do Kyungsoo is very wealthy, and lives in a big mansion in a quaint neighbourhood. Formalities, Money, Studying, Posh, Antiques, Highly ranked people, are things he has to live with everyday.
Completely different.
But what if these two happen to cross paths, creating the start of a completely new life. Will they find away to break away from their past lives, or will they realise that maybe it's not so bad after all. So when Jongin finally attends high school and meets a very certain second year, his and Kyungsoo's lives change. Facing new friends and enemies, and realising how different everyone lives their lives, will they be able to get along and help each other out with that one thing they have in common.
Pairings – Kaisoo, Huhan, Baekchen
Category – Angst