No. 1

Loviticus

'If loving me was a sin, would you still want to love me?'

-

Eunhyuk stretched and yawned, as he woke to the orange sun rays hitting his pale, milky skin. He turned towards the white coloured oak side table that had a picture of his family and also a digital alarm clock. 7.55AM. Perfect. He rolled back into his comforter and lifted the side of his lips, contented that he had a good 5 minutes before he had to wake up for school.

It wasn't before long, until the alarm clock started to beep in the most annoying beat ever. Eunhyuk pouted as he reached towards his temple, gritting his teeth together as he shook his head. The rings from the alarm clock was giving him a bad headache.

He sighed as he got up from his nice comfy bed and dragged his feet towards his walk-in closet. The walk-in closet wasn't as big as you would imagine. Just a rather tiny space where he was able to pick up the clothes he wanted, and everything was glady within reach. 

He grinned as he looked at himself in the mirror, showing off his bright, big red gums that he was oh-so proud of. He was always praised for his good looks, especially that beautifully sculpted jawline that complimented his milky skin. But to him, and only him, his gums were the prized possesions. 
He fastened up his tie and headed towards the kitchen, grabbing a nice warm sausage bun that Leeteuk had left for him, before he headed off to school.

Leeteuk had always taken care of Eunhyuk, ever since he found Eunhyuk left outside the houses' main door with nothing but a neat, blue hand-woven basket. Ever since that day, Leeteuk, with his gifted motherly instincts, vowed to take care of this sweet child that someone trusted him with. Eunhyuk had always been thankful for Leeteuk. Leeteuk always provided the best for Eunhyuk, which made Eunhyuk's heart flutter in joy everytime. 

On the way to school, he met up with his childhood friend, Kyuhyun, who also studied in the same school as Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were inseperable. They played at each other's house ever since they were toddlers (thanks to Leeteuk and Yesung being best friends), and studied in the same elementary school up till now, which is currently Keerin High School. 

"Hyuk hyung, I have to stay back today to run some errands for the student council. Are you going to wait for me?" Kyuhyun pouted as he held on tightly onto Eunhyuk's elbow, swinging his arm as he flashed his big puppy eyes. 

"Okay, but don't take too long, alright? Don't forget we have a movie night with Teukie Omma and Sungie Appa." Eunhyuk patted Kyuhyun's curly, brown puffed up hair with his free hand. Kyuhyun gave a wide grin as he successfully whined his way into letting Eunhyuk stay with him. Kyuhyun never liked being alone with anyone, except for Eunhyuk. He felt the most comfortable with Eunhyuk.

-

After school, Kyuhyun helped Eunhyuk to pack his bags as he rushed Eunhyuk to the student council room. The teacher dismissed them later than usual (not surprising), and Kyuhyun hated (so much) to be late for the student council meetings. They raced down the hallway, towards the end of the last corridor, which held the student council room.

Eunhyuk blinked as he sat awkwardly at the last row's table in the student council room. The student council were in the midst of their meeting for the Keerin High Spring Festival, which was coming up in about 2 months.

Kyuhyun, being the vice-head of the events council, was earnestly helping the head, Sungmin, to brief the other councillers on their different roles. Kyuhyun would blush once in a while, as he felt really embarrassed to allow his hyung to see him in his current position.

Eunhyuk, on the other hand, would bury his face in his hands, giggling softly as he was amused by Kyuhyun's actions. He had always knew that Kyuhyun was very fond of that head of events boy, but it was the very first time Eunhyuk was able to witness Kyuhyun and Sungmin, standing side-by-side, talking to each other once in a while and looking into each other's eyes for a short glance.

However, what truly caught Eunhyuk's eyes was the brunette haired boy who sat at the end of the row, clutching onto his tie so tightly as if his life would be in danger if he were to let go. He was busy taking down notes and typing busily on his little blue calculator as Sungmin continued blabbering on how he wanted the main theme of the festival to be pink. Which obviously, received many criticisms.

When the meeting had finally came to an end, Eunhyuk went towards Kyuhyun, who was busy chatting to that brunette. Eunhyuk's main reason of being there: to know what that brunette's name was.

"Remember to infrom Siwon hyung what Sungmin briefed today. Don't forget okay! It's very important!" Kyuhyun tapped his index finger on the paper that the boy had been busily writing on for the past hour, as he pouted and whined. As usual.

The boy gave a slight nod to Eunhyuk, as a form of greeting, and turned back to face Kyuhyun as he nodded, "I will."

Eunhyuk smiled as he stretched his hand out towards the boy, "Hi, I'm Eunhyuk. You can call me Hyuk! Pleased to meet you!" The boy gasped in shock as he saw the swift hand suddenly appear infront of his face while he was packing his bag. "I-I'm Donghae. You can call me Hae if you want to." 

And that was the day, Eunhyuk found the real name of his one true love.
+
Hi! I'm sorry if this story seems a little draggy. Well, it would definitely be draggy. Just the starting. Because I don't want them to fall in love in such a short period of time :(. 

Hold on with me guys! It'll be better in about 3-5 more chapters :(.........................

Anyway, do leave a comment to tell me your opinions!