Chapter 3: You, who drive me crazy..

Drive Me Crazy

‘RINGGGG! RINGGGGG!!’

“Ughh!” Sulli groan in anoyyance. Those alarm bell really anoyyed her early in the morning like seriously. Early huh? Well..

Sulli reached out the alarm clock on the table beside her bed and see what time it is. ‘7.30 am’

Sulli continue her sleep thinking that today was Saturday. Looks like she totally immersed in her dreamworld. When suddenly..

“I AM LAAAAATEEE!” Sulli screamed out and get up from her bed and straight away go to the bathroom. Yeah. That’s Sulli. Clumsy and careless girl. But, isn’t that makes her looks  more cute? I bet it is. Hehe.

Why the heck I forgot that today is not Saturday? Lol I must be really tired last night that I set the alarm clock at 7.30. geez. I really thought yesterday was Friday. Ahh Sulli how could you be so clumsy!  Sulli hit her head many times.

Sulli prepared herself for another new day. She sighed deeply when she saw her phone was no any notifications from anyone. She feel so empty since Heechul went to USA. Well, sometimes they will contact each other through video-call.

Oppa, how are you doing? I hope you will do just fine. Don’t reply me unless you are not busy with your assignment. LOL. Until then, oppa. Take care.” Sulli sent a text message to Heechul as she missed him so much.

“Geeez! What are you doing, Sulli. You are late yet you still have time to text oppa? Like seriously!” A sound in her head blaming her and that makes her quickly snap out from thinking stuffs. She grab her purse and ran downstairs to go out.

“Omma! I’ll leave first!” Sulli shouted so that her mom in the kitchen could hear her.

“what about breakfast?” Her mom was out of the kitchen and ask her about breakfast.

“I’m sorry omma! I have no time for breakfast. I’ll have my breakfast on my way to the company. Don’t worry” She quickly take out her heels from wardrobe and put her feet in it and make her way out of the house.

Mrs. Choi shook her head seeing her daughter’s behavior. The reason is, it’s not that Mrs. Choi worried about her daughter’s healthy but she more likely to worried about her behavior that probably would not suit to any men’s taste of an ideal woman.

*At the SM building*

Sulli stepped into the building with a sandwich in . All of her seniors pats her head and ask her to eat slowly especially Super Junior, Lee Donghae and Siwon.

“Sulli-yah! I know you are rushing but don’t eat like that. You’ll get indigestion.” Says Donghae and there come Siwon from her back and pat her head “Eat slowly, you dummy.”

“Don’t worry, oppa. I really need to go now. I’m late. See you later!” Sulli left Donghae and Siwon and quickly ran into the practice room. She’s afraid if Victoria will scold her for being late today. Victoria is a leader that loves punctuality and hate unpunctuality. She’s a charismatic leader after all. Everyone in SM respect her leadership.

“I’m sorry, I’m late!” Sulli opened the practice room’s door without even knocking it. What she saw is really shocking her.

“Oops! I’m sorry. I should have knocked the door.” Sulli went away looking for Victoria with her weird feeling. Again.

*Few minutes before Sulli came in*

Krystal was practicing alone in the practice room. Suddenly she tripped her feet and fell down. Minho who just walked pass by, saw her sitting in the practice room alone. She’s clinging her teeth as if she was in pain. Minho enter the practice room to see what’s going on.

“Krystal-ssi. Gwaenchanayo?” Minho asked Krystal who is still sitting while holding her feet.

“ah. Minho-ssi. Gwaenchanayo. It’s just I accidentally tripped my own feet and I think it’s sprained.” Krystal answered Minho in pain.

“Let me help you.” Minho reached out first aid kit at the corner of the room and try to treat Krystal’s feet.

Minho touches Krystal feet and look at it. “hmm.. you’re right. It’s sprained”

After treating Krystal’s feet, Minho help Krystal to get up. Suddenly they both fell down as Minho’s feet mis-step. Krystal was unaware of that until she found herself was under Minho. Krystal could hear Minho’s breath. And Minho’s manly scent. That’s enough to make Krystal’s heart beats really fast. But, she really enjoy this moment. It’s undeniable that krystal has this kind of romantic feeling ever since Minho joined them lunch a week ago and had some chit-chatting time with him. Minho was so shocked by the accident and try to get up when suddenly..

“I’m sorry, I’m late!”

“Oops! I’m sorry. I should have knocked the door.”

Both Minho and Krystal turned their head to the source of the voice.

Sulli! Minho shouted in his heart.

He pushed away Krystal gently and tried to get up once again. He wants to talk to Sulli. No. He NEEDS to talk to her. No. He HAVE to talk to her.

Minho ran out from the practice room and tried to catch up Sulli. She must be still in this building. Minho tried to comfort himself.

As he looking for the girl who made his everynight wonderful and his everyday brightful, finally he can see her silhoutte in the company’s waiting room. She’s sitting on the sofa while sipping her Latte.

“ehem.” As a signal that Sulli is not alone in the waiting room. But it seems like Sulli didn't notice him at all. She looks so immersed in her Latte and the view of Han river from SM building.  

Looks like she’s waiting for someone here. But who? A guy?  Minho asked himself and jealousy starts to envelop in him. He tried once again to made Sulli realize that he was there. He tapped Sulli shoulder. Sulli was surprised and slightly turned her head to see who’s tapping her.

“Minho-ssi!” First word came out from is his name. Somehow, it made Minho smiled because he feel so happy when Sulli call his name.

“What are you doing here, Sulli-ssi?” Finally Minho speak out his curiosity about Sulli’s being there. Looks like waiting for someone.

“Oh. I’m waiting for Vic unni here. She’s in the meeting room right now with the CEO.” Sulli answered Minho but her eyes are not looking at Minho. She’s still looking at the view of Han River outside.  Maybe she still feel uneasy and awkward at him. Well, that’s the truth. She’s been avoiding Minho for a week after they went out lunch together with the other F(X) members. To be honest, she also didn’t know whats going on with her.

“Can we have a talk?” Minho starts to open a conversation with her. Well, it’s more than that. Minho actually wants to explain the situation she saw just now. He know Sulli probably get the wrong idea about him and Krystal.

“Sure. Why not?” Sulli coldly answered Minho. Somehow, that makes Minho feel more at guilty. Minho noticed that Sulli has been avoiding him recently. He didn’t know why and he must know why. When he think about it again, it’s really weird why Sulli behave like that. Just a week ago, Sulli treated him cheerly as if they were close. But why now she treated him as if they were totally stranger. She’s like torturing Minho. Please don’t make me like this, Sulli. You’ve driven me crazy. Totally. Can you guys hear Minho’s heart screaming? Poor Minho.

“err.. about what you saw just now..” Minho starts to clear things out.

“I didn’t see anything.” Sulli cut Minho’s sentence before he can finish it.

“Ahh. Really?” Minho just don’t believe Sulli’s answer. Really? But he totally saw her opened the practice room’s door and can hear her saying sorry and should have knock the door. Why are you acting like this, Sulli. I know you saw it clearly. Once again Minho whined in his heart.

“Waiting for me, Sulli?” a woman’s voice suddenly echoing in the waiting room. Victoria.

“Eonni! Yeah, I’m waiting for you.” Sulli was a bit surprised by the sudden attack from Victoria. Seeing the expression on Sulli’s face,Victoria starts to giggle. Cute!

GREAT! WHAT A PERFECT TIMING!  Minho feels like want to scream his heart out. Things getting more difficult now that he can’t talk to her personally. Minho just smiled at Victoria hiding his disappointment.

“I see, you’re not alone here, Sulli-yah. Well, at least you didn’t get bored waiting for me here.” Victoria winked at Sulli and went away.

“Eonni!” Sulli wanted to talk something to Victoria. She thought that Victoria will made because she came late. However, it looks like Victoria did not care at all. So she decide to have women talk instead of disciplinary talk with her one and only leader a.k.a motherly leader, Vic-eomma. Sulli want to walk away and follow Victoria from behind but her step was stopped suddenly. Minho grabbed her arm. Tightly.

“What you saw just now was just an acident.” Minho sounds like he’s whispering. So close to Sulli’s ear that she could hear Minho breathing.

Sulli almost fainted when she realize how close they were on that time. Her heart is beating so fast and her legs are trembling. She slowly push Minho away. But still, she continue to act cool as if she didn’t feel anything.

“ah. Sure. I can see that too. Be extra careful next time, Minho-ssi” She tried to put on a smile on her face. Showing that she don’t care at all about what had happened. “Well, I need to go.” Sulli continue and left Minho hanging in the waiting room.

“Is that all?” Minho talk to himself. He don’t believe how cold Sulli is. The more he want to get close to Sulli, the more difficult the situation is.

Meanwhile, Sulli who went to go after Victoria was actually went to the toilet.

“Micheoseo?!” After she ensure that nobody’s in the toilet, she blaming herself in front of the mirror. “Why did you trembling just now? In front of him? Don’t make it obvious Sulli!” The other side of her blamed her. “So what? He’s a man. Every girl would feel the same if they were in my place. Right?” Her other side defend her. “You like him?” The question from blamer-side made Sulli closed with both of her hands.

“that couldn’t be!” Sulli widen her eyes. Yes. That couldn’t be. She know she still love Heechul and that will never change. Sulli take out her phone and check if there’s any reply from Heechul. She sigh heavily. Nothing. How she missed him but to get his full attention back is impossible. Sulli stare at herself through the mirror when suddenly something warm coming down to her cheeks. Tears. She’s crying.

Minho saw Sulli come out from toilet and he wanted to go after her but he was stopped by Victoria. He’s kinda surprised but still acts cool. “Victoria-ssi” Minho smiled slightly. “You know what Minho-ssi?” Victoria said. “I can see that she’s started to try to open up more to boys again.” Minho don’t really get what she was saying about. “What do you mean?” there’s a curiousity in Minho’s heart when Victoria said something about Sulli. “Sulli never open up and be close to any random guys before except for her oppa’s in Super Junior and our staffs. Lately, I’ve been curious bout that and was surprised when Sulli told me that you are going to join us for lunch last week. How did you broke the spell, Minho-ssi?” Victoria laughed at her last sentence. The sentence sounds like Sulli had been under an evil spell for the past 2 years. Victoria left Minho alone and let him think what she was saying just now.

Meanwhile, Minho feel weird bout the fact that sulli never being close to any guys. But what about Heechul? Why do they look like a couple in his eyes everytime I saw them together? It’s undeniable how jealous he is whenever he saw Heechul and Sulli around.

Minho knows he have to start a move to dig a lot about Sulli. He know Sulli must be suspecting that he and Krystal have romantic feeling. But wait. Why should he explain that and erase all the misunderstood to Sulli when Sulli don’t even give a damn about that? But why did she avoid him and act so cold towards him lately. He missed her bright smile that was given to him last week. In just a blink of an eye, everything has changed. He don’t know what to do to get the smile from Sulli again. Sulli, you make me go crazy jinjja. Minho sighed heavily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things getting more complicated between Minho and Sulli especially for Minho. This is just the beginning guys! I promise you things will be better after this. so stay tune! 

Please excuse my grammatical errors guys. I will work more hard on this story. I promise you.

Not to forget, please do leave your comment below and upvote me if you think I deserve it. :)

Enjoy your reading Minsullians! xoxo