Chapter 1: Wake Up

Drive Me Crazy

She stepped in SM building while waving to her fans who was very loyal to her. “Sulli eonni! Saranghae! Himnaeseyo” shouted one of her fans. Sulli heard her and smiled. She turned around and winked at her and bowed showing that she really appreciate the love from her fans. To her, fans are what make her more stronger to face any challenges in her idol life.

As she walked in to the practice room, the rookies at the company bowed at her. “Sulli Sunbae-nim, why are you here? Aren’t you having a day off today?” Said one of the rookies in the company, named Wendy. “Aniya. I’m just here to settle some things out” Sulli smiled and pinched the little cutie rookie’s cheek who is also her hoobae.

“yah! Why are you so late?” Suddenly Krystal tapped her shoulder as Sulli enter the practice room. “OMO! Yah! Why are you surprised me. You almost made me want to curse you know!” Sulli was totally surprised by the sudden attack from Krystal. “Mianhae maknae-ya” Krystal laughed so hard because she likes sulli’s impression when she was surprised. Cute!

“where are the others?” Sulli asked Krystal and sit on the floor while wearing her sport shoes. “I asked them to buy ice-cream.” Krystal playing with sulli’s hair. Krystal was her member in F(X) and they are the closest among the members. They are preparing for their next comeback and releasing their new album.

Suddenly, the crack sound of the practice room’s door make the two goddess turn their heads at  the door and a male enter the room. “OPPA!” Shouted Sulli. It was Kim Heechul. She ran towards him and hug him tightly. “aigoo Sulli-yah! Jaljinaesseo?” He pat on sulli’s hair. Like oppa-dongsaeng usually act. “Krystal-ie annyeong!” he waved at Krystal that still sitting on the floor while watching the two flirting cutely. “There we go…” Krystal sighed and rolled her eyes.

“I’m doing fine, oppa. How about you? It’s been 1 year and a half already since you stay at US. You don’t miss me, right?” Sulli pouted. Heechul adores her aegyo since a long time ago. “Yah! Don’t say like that pabo-yah. Of course I miss you” He pinched Sulli’s cheek.

“ehemm..” Krystal tried to break the flirtituos situation. “What about me? Don’t you miss me too oppa?” finally, it’s Krystal’s turn to be pampered by Heechul. “aigoo. I miss you too, Krystal. Come let oppa hug my dongsaengs” He opened his arms widely and hug both Krystal and Sulli.

Sulli could feel the warmth that she’s been longing for since their break-up. After they broke up, they promised to each other that they will remain as a best loyal friends that support each other no matter in what situation. “I miss him so much..” Sulli whispered in her heart.

“wait a minute. Oppa need to go meet my other member. Annyeong!” He then end their hugging segment and pat the girls’ head. Just like an act that every brother do to their little sister.

Sulli ran after Heechul and without noticing that there’s a pair of eyes who is watching her from the first he enter the building until now.

“Oppa! Jamkammanyo.” Sulli pulled Heechul’s arm. “waeyo?” Heechul stopped his step and turn around to face Sulli.

“Can we have a talk for awhile?” Sulli pouts. “Aigoo. How can I say not when you pout like that. Gwiyeoweo!” For the numerous time he pinched Sulli’s cheek. “Araseo. I’ll see you at your practice room after I met my member and we can go to café to have lunch. Okay?” He smiled brightly at Sulli. As a reply, Sulli nod her head and go back to her practice room with a wide bright smile.

*few minutes later in practice room*

Sulli has meeting with her member and their manager-nim. They’re discussing about their new schedule for next month since their comeback date is near.

…knock! knock!...

The practice room’s door was knocked by someone and all of them in the practice room turn their head towards the door.

“sorry for disturbing. May I borrow Sulli for awhile?” Heechul came in and bow a little to  show his respect towards the girls.

“Yes, you may” The manager said while smiling at him.

Sulli winked at her members as a signal that she’ll leave first. Victoria find that her wink are way too adorable and slightly hit Sulli’s hip when Sulli try to get up. While Krystal, Amber and Luna are pouting and wave their hand at Sulli.

“So what you want to eat?” Heechul said after get out from the practice room.

“I don’t want to eat something heavy. I’m on diet actually” She rub her stomach and feel sorry for not able to fill it with delicious food these days.

“Yah! Are you stupid? How can you have energy to practice if you don’t eat that well? Do you want to be hospitalized again? Pabo!” Heechul hit Sulli’s head slightly and that makes Sulli burst into laughter.

“Relax, oppa. I’m not that weak anymore” She still remember how weak and fragile she was back in the trainee days when she has to diet and finally in one week she ends up getting hospitalized. What makes she feel more touched is that Heechul are so caring for her and will always be the first to show up whenever she’s being hospitalized back then. That was all an old memories. Deep down inside her heart, she’d feel happy if she’s hospitalized again this time so that she can enjoy her moment with Heechul at the hospital and get full attention from him just like the old days.

“I know but..” before he could finish his sentence, Sulli cut off and smirk

“Oppa! I’m your dongsaeng right? As an oppa, you should support me not nag me all the time. Your nags make me feel more hungry, oppa. Stop it.”

Heechul just shook his head and chuckled seeing Sulli’s intractability yet cute behavior. They enter the café near SM building and choose to sit at the corner of the café.

“Mind if I join you guys?” suddenly they heard a male voice. They both turns their head to see whose voice is that. Heechul then stand up and greet the man in front of them. “Ya! What are you doing here, young man!” Heechul shake hand with the man and punch his chest. “I want to sing here” The man said jokingly. Heechul laugh and feel so stupid with his question earlier. “I’m here to eat though. What kind of question is that imichin-nom-ah” The man’s answer slightly make Sulli want to burst into laughter but she managed to control it.

“Sulli-yah. You must be know this man, aren’t you?” Heechul asked Sulli while giving the man space to sit with them.

“Yes I know him but we don’t talk to each other right?” Sulli then asked the man a question that made him smile even more brightly.

“yup you’re right Sulli-ssi. Let me introduce myself then. I’m Minho. Choi Minho. And I’m a member of Shinee which is under the same company as you.” He took out his hand to shake with Sulli.

“I know that. And I heard a lot of rumours about you too Minho-ssi.” Sulli smirked and shake her hand with Minho. “Finally!” Minho shouted in his heart. He feel so happy that finally he get the chance to talk to sulli eyes to eyes moreover he get to touch sulli’s soft hand.

“jeogiyo, gwaenchanayo?” Minho walk towards a lady who is sitting alone in the darkness of the practice room at late night. His leg is trembling a little when realize the time was 1.45 AM in the morning. Honestly, he’s afraid if he meet a ghost at this time.

The lady is not answering him. This makes Minho feel more creepy and goosebumps at once. He took a deep breath and slowly walk to her. “Please don’t come nearer.” The lady finally voice out with her husky voice. Minho was startled and frozen at the spot where he stood earlier.

“What are you doing here? At this time?” Minho tried to calm himself and switch the light on. Finally the room is bright and make Minho feel relieved.

“YA! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SWITCH THE LIGHT ON?!” The lady finally held her head up and showed her puffy red eyes and nose.

Minho was shocked by the view in front him. “Yeppeuda..” the first word that came out from his mouth after seeing the lady’s face without noticing it.  His heart is beating really fast and he started to sweat all over his body. Why do he feels this way?

“I’m sorry but I just want to make sure that you’re okay” He started to explained the reason why he switch the light on. He heard the lady’s sigh. So heavy. “dwaesseoyo. I’m fine. Please make your way out.” The lady ask Minho to get out.

“Araseo. I’ll leave but please don’t stay any longer in this room. I’m afraid if something bad happen to you” Minho showes his concern towards the lady’s safety.

The lady feel so annoyed and gave him a death stare before she roll her eyes. Minho find that so cute and then for the second time, it makes Minho’s heart beats really fast. He felt something special about the lady. But who is she?

In the next morning, Minho rushes into the practice room where he met an angel who was crying last night. He can’t sleep last night after meeting the lady. The beautiful and angelic face that make his heart flutter whenever he think of her. The pouty lips and soft brown eyes that make he feel like he wants to hold her in his arm. Gah! Wake up Minho! You just met her though.

He need to find out who she really was. He desperately want to know her name and the reason why she cried last night. He fell in love with her. He wants to have her.

“Minho-yah!” Heechul tapped his shoulder and that makes Minho realize from his flashback. “ah! Ne hyung!” Minho was so shocked that his eyes are so round. “phu..phu..phuhahahaha!” both Sulli and Hecchul laugh out loud seeing Minho’s shocked reaction. Minho feel so stupid and only can smile awkwardly.

“Sulli-yah, want to have a drink now?” Heechul asked Sulli instantly to break the stupid situation between them three. “Sulli.. yes.. the name that my heart been chanting for all this time after the incident” Minho smile while looking at Sulli’s angelic face. For the numerous time. He knew her name from Amber. Amber was so close to Shinee especially to Key and always hang out together at night near the Han River.

“Yes. I want to drink..” before Sulli could finish her order, Heechul cut off “Coffee Latte. Okay. Wait for oppa here” Heechul winked at Sulli and went away after asking Minho what drink he wants.

Sulli’s face stretch a wide and sweet smile. She feel so relieved that Heechul hasn’t forgotten her favourite drink. “I hope he will always remember every single thing about me”  Sulli’s hoping in her heart.

“ehmm..” Minho tried to start a conversation with Sulli. “So.. are you ready for your next comeback?”

“Hmm.. Me and my member are ready. We feel so excited though” Sulli answered without letting go her smile since Heechul went away to buy them drinks. Ahh! That face again! How come she can be this beautiful? Minho tried to control his face from showing his nervous. He wanted to tell her that he was the male who met her crying in the dark a year ago but the damn nervousness make his throat hurt and cannot say a word to her. He also want to tell her that he has a crush on her since then. Sulli was so hard to approach by men in the company. She only close to the women and men staffs also their manager. Why is she being like that? He don’t know at all. Luckily she knew his name, so he doesn’t need to act like they just know each other. “I..” Minho tried to start a new conversation with Sulli but…….

“Let’s drink people!” Heechul come and make the wonderful moment for Minho destroyed. Minho sigh.

After a long conversation and had meal together, Minho finally left the two at the café. He has to go back to dorm right now to get ready for his performance later at the evening. What an excuse in the world is that Minho? He left with his disappointment for not getting the chance to look at Sulli any closer and have a deep conversation with her.

“Oppa..” Sulli look at Heechul eyes. Heechul stared her with full of curiousity and put down his hand on the table while trying to give full concentrate on what Sulli’s going to say.

“Are you still single?” The question from Sulli made Heechul want to lough.

“What kind of question is that sulli-yah! Of course I am single. If I have a gf later I’ll let you be the first one to know. Araseo?” Heechul took the question as a joke so he answered without noticing the change of expression in Sulli’s face. She’s frowning. She take a deep breath and try to find the strength to continue their conversation.

“Oppa. Can we get back together again?” Sulli asked Heechul sincerely. Heechul puked and spilled out the water from his mouth. Shocked by another question from Sulli. It’s not that he don’t want to get back but he really don’t have any feelings towards her anymore. He just wanted to see Sulli as his bestfriend and dongsaeng. The romance feeling in him towards her has gone long time ago.

Sulli was hurt and offended as well seeing Heechul’s reaction. Does he hate me? Her silence makes Heechul feel guilty.

“Look, Sulli. I don’t understand why you have to bring up this kind of question. Wake up, Sulli-yah. We both know that there was no more special between us since we broke up and agree to stay as a best friend. Besides, I want to take care and love you as my one and only dongsaeng.” Heechul tried to explain the real situation is so that Sulli can get back her sense.

“Araseo, oppa.” Sulli pouted and she’s at the verge to cry. Like a baby. Heechul chuckled and put his hands on both side of sulli’s cheek “You are my dongsaeng, right?”  Heechul smiled at her brightly.

“Of course I’m your dongsaeng. Let’s go. I have to accompany Vic umma to go shopping” Sulli finally can smile and was healed by warmth that Heechul gave to her just now. Heechul let Sulli wear his cap because he know Sulli love to do that ever since before they’ve dated.

Minho stared from afar at the two couple in the café while standing at the roadside. His heart was burnt everytime he saw the couple make skinships. Jealous. Jealous of Sulli and Heechul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an update of this story. I hope you guys don't really mind if my story is boring. well, this is my first story ever so I think there'd be a lot of mistakes and make you guys feel bored with my story. but I've tried my best :) Do leave your comments below so that I can improve my story line more better after this. Also, please bear with my grammatical errors. hehehe mianhae :) 

OH YA! I'm gonna update the next chapter late because I'm having my trial exam next week. Wish me luck my dear readers! I'll try my best as soon as possible after I finish my trial to update this story because I have to prepare for my real exam in next month. So, will you wait for me? hahaha

Anyway, I feel so happy when I read those comments that giving me support and looking forward to my next update. Seriously, those beautiful comments are what give me strength to continue working on this story. THANKYOU SO MUCH! Saranghae! 

PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE. I LOVE YOU, DEAR READERS! :)