Concert

I Hate My Bias

“Ugh. Why must I lose? I shouldn’t even agree to do the bet. Gosh and now I have to go to the concert. Seriously I should have known better.” I grunted while getting ready to go the concert which I wouldn’t even go even in my next life. My phone was ringing but I don’t want to pick it up because I know who it was. Not soon after, Naeun entered my room grunting that I didn’t pick her call.

“Yah, I know you hate them but that doesn’t mean you have the right to ignore me.”

I forgot that she is a spoil child since she is the only child from a rich family. We get close because of our father. They both have successful business. We always spent our time together since both of our family is busy and that make us closer than our own family.

“Well, it’s your fault.”

“You lose. It’s not entirely my fault. And please be faster because I want us to reach there early.”

“Duh, it will be starting in 2 hours though.” I stated the fact.

“You know I really hate crowded place.”

“I think it’s already crowded now.”

“Yeah, that’s why we should go now. Luckily, I could get VIPs’ seat for two.” She said while pulled my hand.

We were waiting for the concert to start. Not soon after, Exo went out. I thought that I could get deaf with all the screams.  Seriously, if it was my bias I would enjoy it but it wasn’t. “How I wish this is Infinite or Beast concert.” I mumbled loudly. “You still even can think about your bias here. Seriously, can’t you just enjoy this?” Naeun said and then focus back to her bias.

Exo said something and all the girls screamed. It was because they would bring two girls to the stage with them. For the first song, a girl was brought up stage and I could see all the girls here were on fire but still they enjoy it. After that, they were choosing again for the other song. At first, I thought the girl next to me was chosen but then one of them dragged me up. I could hear Naeun said something like "Fighting!” and some name like Sehun and Kai but I’m not really sure.

So, I was brought up to the stage and sat on the chair that was prepared. Exo were singing a song ‘Lucky’ and each one of them do something like serenade (?) I’m not really sure. I just pretended as if I’m enjoying their song. But then, one of them kiss my cheek and I do not have to pretend that I like it because I could feel my face blushed.

After the song finished, the mc asked me to choose my favourite member. But because I couldn’t remember their entire name, so I said Sehun which Naeun said before and hoping that one of them have that name. Then the mc said that I was lucky because he kissed me before. Once again, my face blushed.

I went down again and awkwardly went back to my place. If stare could kill, I could have died tragically now. Now I felt how the other girl felt. I must say that it is scary. But then anyone focus is back to EXO. “How was it?” Naeun asked. “I shouldn’t have come.” “I know you like it right?” Naeun said and it was not a question. “No I don’t. Not even a bit.” It’s the truth but maybe the ‘not even a bit’ part is too exaggerated. Maybe I like their song a bit because the ‘Growl’ song was stuck in my head. It’s not just me. The rhythm is good but that doesn’t mean I like them. I still hate them very much.

That night, Naeun asked me to sleepover at her house. I think Naeun asked someone to record the entire concert or ask someone to get it from the staff because after dinner, she decided to watch it back again.

Soon I found myself on Naeun’s bed watching the entire concert again. She’s such a hard core fan. I’m just glad that she didn’t become a saesaeng fan. Then, the part where I was dragged to the stage shown. I want to skip that part but Naeun insisted that we should watch it. The kiss played and I tried my hardest not to think about that.

“Huh, your face blushed. Do you like it?” Naeun asked me obviously smirking.

“I’m not. It just that no one ever kissed me not even my father.” I stated.

Then, we watched it again even though I can’t stop yawning. I just left Naeun alone and slept.

The day after just went by as usual at the school until the news that Sehun will enter our school for the next semester.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Basically this is the first chapter. I’m sorry if it is lacking because this is actually the second time I wrote this story again because the first one I wrote it at my tablet and it lost at the airport. Because I’ve lost it, this has became shorter than the one that I have planned. Anyway, enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe and comment.