dylm

Do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you love him?

I love him but he do not know it

 

It was 6 in the morning, I woke up and saw a man who was still fast asleep. Bang Yongguk, he's my husband, we got married 5 months ago, but we rarely talk. Because of the age difference that much, Yongguk oppa 7 years older than me, we marry because our parents promised.

After a shower I prepared breakfast for him. Deserted, as it was my day. As I was cutting vegetables, "good morning," I was surprised by the sound Yongguk " you your fingers bleed" he said, he wanted to my finger, but I let it go "it just a scratch" I replied, my heart pounding. He turned over to the dining table.

When I finished preparing food for him, I'm ready to go to college "oppa, I go first" "yes, be careful" he replied. I can call Yongguk as oppa after 2 months of marriage, and now maybe I fell in love with him.

Arriving home, he has not come home as usual 'may be in practice' I thought.

I'm waiting for him to come back "bored" I said, I went into the living room and the TV. As I was changing TV channels, my eyes fixated on a gossip show. I saw a photo of my husband with another woman was walking hand in hand, my tears fall, more and more heavy "why am I crying? Did I love him?" I said.

Then I heard the sound of the door, I turned off the TV but I have not had time to go back to the room, he sat down next to me "why are you crying? Is there any problem? Tell me" he said, I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter