Twist of Fate

Two Timing

As orchestrated by Gyuri, the members went to different rooms in order to practice for their CFs at their hotel. Seungyeon was in Nicole's room waiting on her bed for Nicole to finish showering.

"It's been forty-five minutes. Ugh, when will she hurry up? It's already bad enough to work with someone who is in good contention to be Hara's girlfriend," Seungyeon thought.

Then in her loudest voice possible, Seungyeon yelled, "NICOLE! Will you please hurry up?" 

Nicole ran out soaking wet and Seungyeon's mouth dropped. Although she was only clothed with a single towel, Seungyeon could still easily see Nicole's body line.

"Damn. I knew Nicole was known for her nice body, but I never knew it was this good."

"Calm down, alright? Now, I'm ready to change. Geez. You gotta be more patient. I can't believe I'm working with such an incompetant person!" Nicole continued to rant on and Seungyeon's mouth was still agape. Her mind was spinning around in circles and her heart was beating faster than the speed of light. She realized that it had been forever for a person other than Hara to keep her attention for this long. She never thought Nicole could be so breath taking.

Nicole got up in Seungyeon's face and angrily stated, "Are you even listening to me right now?" Nicole's towel was slowly slipping and Seungyeon's head shook furiously. Before Nicole could say anything, Seungyeon pointed to her slipping towel.

"Oh, right. I need to go." Nicole ran into the restroom and Seungyeon gave out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my goodness. My heart was about to explode! What would I do if I actually saw h-her... ." Seungyeon's mind juggled with thoughts of terror and pleasure if she saw her in the .

Nicole came back out fully clothed and sat next to Seungyeon who was unusually quiet. Nicole had a look of deep concern for Seungyeon and let out a long sigh. "Look. I'm truly sorry for yelling at you earlier. I just had a lot to think about recently."

Seungyeon finally snapped out of her trance and apologized profusely to Nicole. "I'm so sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!

Nicole finally cuts in. "It's ok. Let's have a fresh start, alright?"

Seungyeon smiled and Nicole looked like she was about to smile but refrained from doing so.

"Are you okay?"

"It's fine. Let's practice for our CF, shall we?"

Seungyeon nodded. 

"So, the plan for our commercial involves a Pocky... kiss." Nicole got really bashful and buried her head in her hands.

"WHAT?!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

"Wow, I know we had our differences but I didn't know you would be that against this thing." 

"No. Never. It's just that- Wait a minute. I thought you would really oppose to this thing and it seems like you're fine with it?" Seungyeon had the most puzzling look on her face and Nicole chuckled.

"I thought so too, but like I said I really had a lot to think about lately. I was thinking about our day yesterday last night and realized that I was being so foolish seeing the way I acted yesterday on our official business. To be quite honest, I've been questioning my feelings toward Hara and wonder if it's genuine or it's an outlet to something else. What am I even saying? Basically, I'm really over Hara. If you and Hara are meant to be, then so be it."

Seungyeon immediately sat up straight.

"I should be relieved. But. What am I thinking? Could it be?"

Nicole grabbed a box of Pocky and sat up. "Ok. You ready?"

Seungyeon nodded. Then, a thought occurred to her.

"Let's... make this a bit interesting shall we?" Nicole shrugged and a wide smile appeared on Seungyeon's face. "The first person to pull their head away from this kiss receives a punishment from the opposing person. Deal?"

Nicole who felt more mischievous and adventurous than usual replied, "Sure." She then opened her box of Pocky and reached in for a thin stick. She raised the bare biscuit part to her lips and held it in , leaving the other segment with strawberry cream for Seungyeon.

Seungyeon smirked knowing that Nicole could be quite gluttonous when it comes to food said, "Someone's feeling generous today." 

At that moment, Nicole suddenly forced the Pocky stick between Seungyeon's lips. Finally, both of their mouths were onto the opposing sides of the Pocky stick. Their eyes met and their lips were inches shy of each other. Seungyeon's eyes were wide and her face immediately turned red. Nicole then showed Seungyeon her newly found weakness: her eyesmile. Seungyeon's heart dropped then it launched itself right back in its place. Much to Seungyeon's shock, Nicole got on her knees and started to crawl towards the older girl, nibbling on her way towards her lips. Seungyeon never moved. Her whole body was frozen and she was the hell out of that cream that was on the biscuit. The pair met up with their noses barely touching each other. Both girls looked each other in the eyes. Slowly, their eyes closed and finally their lips touched.

The kiss felt unreal, almost intangible. Reality hit them hard, however, when Nicole broke the kiss. She gave Seungyeon an apologetic smile and swallowed her portion. Seungyeon followed her suit and gulped down her bits. Out of frustration, she pinched Nicole's . "Owwie. Stop!" Nicole started to giggle uncontrollably, but stopped when Seungyeon held her body gingerly and placed her on her back. Seungyeon laid next to Nicole on the bed with her arms around her. Her head gradually grew closer and Seungyeon's soft lips caressed Nicole's.

Nicole was pleasantly surprised at the older girl's gesture and wrapped her arms around Seungyeon's neck and returned her kiss. Both girls were still incredibly shy and they continued their cycle of tentative kissing. Nicole finally pulled herself together and held Seungyeon down to elongate their kiss. Their heads pulled out for some air and both of their lips met again. Seungyeon mustered up the courage to stick her tongue between the younger girl's lips and she was allowed entry. 

"Well, what do you know? Her lips really does taste like strawberries. Sweet and fresh." Seungyeon thought to herself.

Soon, both of the girls' breaths became heavier and Seungyeon and Nicole were finding themselves in great bliss.

"Hey! I've gotten you guys some- WHAAAA?"

Seungyeon and Nicole froze. 

"-hot chocolate."

It was Hara. Nicole's room was unlocked the whole time.

Both of the girls on bed were still holding each other. They looked at each other and smiled.

Hara was in a complete state of shock. She'd never thought her little game would end up this way... ever.

Jiyoung sauntered in the Nicole's room along with Gyuri and saw Seungyeon on top of Nicole.

"Umm... Are you guys okay?" Jiyoung asked.

Gyuri, who was nonchalant about the situation, let out a sigh. "Well, that was unexpected."