Jealousy

Two Timing

"OW! YA-" Seungyeon shrieked as a pair of hands enclosed her eyes. Someone had leapt onto her.

Then, a familiar voice whispered stealthily in her ear, "Guess who?"

Seungyeon replied, "H-hara?"

Hara's lips inched closer to Seungyeon's ears and whispered in her most husky voice, "Bingo". She then proceeded to plant a kiss on Seungyeon's cheeks which immediately turned red. 

Sulking next to them was a very jealous Nicole. The KARA members were sitting in the marketing office waiting at the Glico headquarters for they were the chosen spokemodels for Pocky, and Nicole couldn't help but notice that Hara could not keep her hands off of Seungyeon during the entire trip.

Sensing some loneliness and frustration from Nicole, Hara wrapped her arms around Nicole and buried her head in Nicole's neck. She then took a whiff of Nicole's hair. 

"Mmmm. You smell great. What scent is this?" Hara asked.

"Strawberries." 

"Wow. What's with you and your obsession for strawberries nowadays, huh? Oh, by the way could you make me that strawberry tart again from last week?" 

Nicole looked into Hara's eyes and answered in a sweet voice, "For you? Anytime."

Jiyoung let out a stifled laughter due to her embarrassment seeing Hara up to her usual antics ever since she has joined the group. Not only are Hara's moves the cheesiest but it also somehow kept Seungyeon and Nicole wrapped up in her conniving fingers. 

At that exact moment, Jiyoung turned to Gyuri and whispered in her lowest voice,"How long do you think it'll last?" Gyuri shrugged and wished the marketing director would come in already because she cannot stand any of Hara's corny pick up lines any longer.

Hara's attention soon diverted back to Seungyeon and she was keeping her in a giggling fit. 

"Hara Goo, you must be drunk", Seungyeon said.

"Hmm, no babe. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you~" Goo Hara blew a kiss to Seungyeon and Nicole shot daggers from her eyes toward Seungyeon. 

Jiyoung couldn't keep in her laughter for long and Gyuri was at her limits and started to yell at the three girls:

"DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU THREE A GOOD BEAT-"

 

"Umm, hello?"

The marketing director arrived and all five members stood up immediately and bowed. 

"I apologize for me and my members' behavior," Gyuri nervously uttered.

"Oh, it's... it's... fine. You all can have a seat now." The marketing director was still obviously shaken from seeing Gyuri's angry face.

The marketing director finally commenced official business and distributed five different boxes of Pocky to each member.

"So, what we have here are different limited edition Pocky flavors, inspired by KARA of course, that correspond to each member. Gyuri has latte, Seungyeon has banana milk, Hara has honey apple, Jiyoung has cinammon infused chocolate, and Nicole has strawberry.

"Strawberry?! How's that a limited edition flavor?" Seungyeon exclaimed.

"It's a different kind of strawberry. You may open all of your boxes now and try your flavors. Nicole, what do you think of your flavor?"

Nicole paused for a moment and was in deep thought. "Mmhmm. It's very delightful. It kind of has a floral scent embedded in the strawberry flavor like the essence of a cherry blossom. The cream tastes very bright and fresh... Just like a kiss." Nicole looked directly at Hara and smiled. Hara smiled back in return and linked arms with Nicole. Seungyeon clenched up her teeth and fists. Gyuri was coughing and making retching sounds at the odd and painful sight of the love triangle while maknae Jing was helping the gagging unnie by patting her back.

"Okay?" The confused director then continued with their meeting. "Oh! By the way, you can find a photocard of yourselves in every box."

As the members took out all of their photocards, Seungyeon took a peek at Nicole's photocard.

On the photocard, Nicole was brightly smiling with her eyes shaping into little crescent moons. 

"Wow. Darn. She's really cute. No wonder Hara has a thing for her."

"Unnnnniiiiieeee!!! Why are you so adoooorrraaable?" Hara squealed.

"Huh?"

Hara pointed to Seungyeon's pouting face on the photocard and gave her a back hug.

Seungyeon then wore a smug face and turned to Nicole to stick her tongue out. Nicole in return gave Seungyeon her back.

Ignoring the situation between the two girls, the marketing director went on about their CF deal. "You all know that three CFs in total will be shot for the KARA Limited Edition Pocky in two to three days from now. You will be split up in three teams for each CF. Gyuri and Jiyoung will do one of the CFs and as for Hara..."

Seungyeon and Nicole perked up and came closer to the director hoping that their name would be called.

"She'll be shooting by herself since she is the face and the most popular member."

Both Seungyeon and Nicole groaned aloud.

"Seungyeon and Nicole will be paired up with each other."

"WHAT?!" blurted Seungyeon and Nicole simultaneously.

The bitter rivals gave each other nasty looks. 

Finally, Gyuri came in with her most calm and severely threatening voice. "You two, zip it! I don't want to hear it from any of you. You have embarrassed me enough already. One more peep and you two are goners."

Both members gulped and quietly the five girls retreated back to their hotel.

 

 

AN~

Omg. My very first fanfic chapter is posted!!!

Sorry if you all find my story to be extremely corny so far. I'll try and improve in my second chapter and my later stories might have a different feel. Since this is my first fanfic and all, constructive criticisms are greatly accepted. This is very important because I really want to grow as a writer. I already have my second chapter mapped out in my head. (BTW I originally planed to do this as a one shot but there were so many details lol. So now it's a 2-shot.) The next chapter is probably my final chapter to this story. As always, subscribe and anticipate more KARA related works from me. Bye!