Pink Attraction

Adorably Scary

I once again found my gaze wandering towards the far corner of the cafeteria, secretly hoping a certain person was sitting there. But to my disappointment the table was empty.

"Yo, Hoya?" I quickly shook my head and looked back at Sungyeol.

"Yeah?" He raised a questioning eyebrow before turning to see what I had looked at. "Ya, they're not here. You don't have to watch out for them. Even If they are I'll protect you." Sungyeol patted his chest.

"You can't even protect yourself and you're a giant compared to them." I chuckled as Sungjong sat his tray down next to me before taking a seat. "Hey Hoya."

"Hi." I watched as Sungyeol glared at Sungjong before taking a bite of his sandwhich. 

"I can protect myself just fine." Sungyeol mumbled.

"Really then what about the time you...." Sungjong's words were haulted by Sungyeols hand over his mouth.

"Aish! Shut the hell up, you're not supposed to talk about that!" Sungyeol hissed. Sungjong just giggled and went back to eating his french fries. 

"Anyways, Hoya I'm supposed to remind you that you have clean up duty this afternoon." I nodded as Sungjong passed me a piece of paper. "Oh and these are the lists of club activities you can join. It took forever so you better treat me to lunch as thanks." I patted his shoulder.

"Of course." 

"Hey what about me?"

"What about you? I didn't see you doing anything to help." Sungjong looked at Sungyeol with his 'you didn't help you're not getting treated' look, he always gives Sungyeol during most of our conversations.

***********************************'

Where the hell is this room? I've never seen anyone come this way to clean.' I silently cursed my teacher for giving me a job that would probably take hours, depending on who was helping clean with me. I finally found the room and quickly opened the door. It was pitch dark in the room,curtains aiding in the lights exclusion. I hastily grabbed out my phone and used the light to find the light switch. "Ha! Found you." I quickly switched on the lights.

 "Turn the ing lights off!" I slowly turned to the source of the voice and froze. Laying on the desks, that were pushed together, was Dongwoo, the leader of the school's gang. His pink hair stood out against the dark brown of the desks. He had his arm slung over his face, shielding his eyes from the light. "Ya! Can't you ing hear. I said turn the damn lights off. People are trying to sleep."

 "I'm supposed to clean this room, so if you want to sleep go somewhere else. I don't need you in my way." I quickly shut my mouth when I realized I had just told Dongwoo what to do. 'Way to go Hoya, you just earned yourself an beating.' I watched as Dongwoo uncovered his eyes and turned his attention towards me. He smirked, Dongwoo actually ing smirked at me. I was in awe when he had done that but it quickly turned to fear when Dongwoo jumped off from the desks and walked towards me. We weren't much of a height difference but Dongwoo was a little bit shorter than me. But that didn't stop him from giving off the 'you're about to get an kicking' aura.

"What? Did you just say something to me?" Fear filled my entire being but I quickly pushed it down 'He can't hurt me' I repeated this in my head before I pursed my lips together, placing my hands on my hips and taking in a deep breath.

"You heard me. If you want to ing sleep go somewhere else. Me and another student are in charge of cleaning this room and you're taking up space." I watched as Dongwoo smiled before he turned. 

"Do you know who I am? No wait of course you do. You want me out of this room?" I bit my lip debating my next move.

"Yes." I quickly said it before I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for something hard to hit me.

"Fine, have fun cleaning this by yourself." My eyes shot open as he said this. 'By myself? Then that means...' Dongwoo was walking towards the door when I found myself blocking his way. "Move I'm trying to leave." I nervously bit my lip as I saw the scary look in his eyes. "N...no. You're assigned to help me. Which means you can't leave."

"Which one do you want? Me to leave or to stay?"

"Stay." I watched as Dongwoo turned and went back to the desks he had been laying on before. 

"Fine wake me up when you're done." I crossed my arms and found myself walking over to him.

"You're not sleeping you're going to help me clean." I grasped the edges of one of the desks, that he was using as a bed, and pulled it back. Doing this I caused his right leg to fall down. When he didn't move I took a chance and slid another desk out. Both of his legs now dangled from the desks. "If you don't get up, I'll continue doing this until you fall onto the ground." As I said this I grasped another desk and slightly pulled it. This caused Dongwoo to finally sit up. He turned and glared at me. 

"Can't you leave me the alone?" I enjoyed the expression he was making, it caused my heart tk race.

"Nope. Now get up and start helping." I grasped a rag and threw it at him. "But I don't wanna help." While saying this Dongwoo's voice sounded like a child's. I had to bit my bottom lip, trying to stop the smile that was beginning to form. 

"You're going to, now get to work." As I said this I began putting the desk in place.

 **********************************

   I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes, for the seventh time since we've started cleaning. Dongwoo was once again complaining. A couple of minutes later I heaved a sigh of relief when Dongwoo's complaining had stopped. My relief was quickly replaced with panic. 'It's never good if it's quiet and Dongwoo is around.' I quickly turned and froze, my panic dissipated as I watched Dongwoo softly snore. He was leaning against his broom, having fallen asleep. I wanted to watch him a little longer but I remembered I was supposed to meet Sungyeol and Sungjong when I was done. I slowly walked over to him. "Dongwoo? You need to get up. You can't sleep. It's only a little bit more." I gently nudged his arm. He refused to wake up and I found myself smiling. "So cute." I turned around and began to sweep. I jumped when arms circled my waist. I tried to look back but the awkward position kept me from doing so. 

"You're the one that's cute." I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering if Dongwoo was still asleep. 

"D... Dongwoo... what are you doing?" I heard him take in a deep breath. 

"Hugging you idiot." I frowned as he said this.

"I'm not an idiot. I know you're hugging me, I'm curious as to why." If he didn't have me tightly held against him I would have turned and flicked him in the forehead. 

"Tch... honestly." Before I could process what was happening I was turned around and my collar was grabbed. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for a punch. My eyes shot open when I felt something soft press against my lips. I found Dongwoo was kissing me. My heart began to race as Dongwoo continued to kiss me. He quickly pulled away and looked down at the floor. I bit my bottom lip as I found his actions cute. The big bad Dongwoo was actually being shy and cute. "W...well?" I tilted my head as he silently said this.  

"Well what?" Dongwoo's head snapped up and I found him glaring but hurt plagued beneath the glare. 

"Nothing . Clean the rest by yourself." I stared baffled as Dongwoo stormed out of the classroom. 'What the hell?' 

***********************************

"You idiot. You've waited for a chance like that and you wasted it." I stared down at my hands as Sungjong continued to lecture me. "You have had a crush on him forever and you say 'well what?' Honestly Hoya..."

"Me what about you? You have had a crush on Sungyeol just as long as I have for Dongwoo." I bit my lip when I realized what I had said. "Sungjong I..."

"It's fine.... You know if Sungyeol did something like that to me I would...."

"If I did what?" Sungjong's eyes widened and his face reddened.

"If you learned to help he wouldn't have to lecture you." Sungjong silently thanked me as I covered up and hid the actual conversation.

"I do help." Sungyeol pouted as he sat down. "Jongie I do help, you just dont notice." Sungyeol puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms. 

"Mmm.. sometimes." Sungjong mumbled underneath his breath. Sungyeol faked a hurt expression before hugging Sungjong.

"Jungie! I do help." I didn't think Sungjong could possibly get any redder but he seemed to be able to prove me wrong. 

"F...f...fine! N...now get off." Sungjong bit his bottom lip. I could tell he really didn't want Sungyeol to let go but that was their problem, and Sungjong told me in great detail not to get involved. Sungyeol huffed before he let go. After that we all were quiet.

**********************************

I heaved another sigh as I looked over at thw familiar table. Dongwoo's 'gang' sat in their refular seats while Dongwoo's chair once again sat empty. I jumped when a tray was slammed down next to me.

"Hoya, just go ask them where he is." I looked back to find Sungyeol looking at me, a thoughtful expression plastered on his face.

"I... I don't know what you are talking about." I turned my attention back to my untouched lunch. I heard Sungyeol heave a sigh.

"Don't you lie to me Hoya. I'm not as clueless as you think. I do knwow what is goinf on around me..." Sungyeol leaned towards me and whispered, just so I could hea, "I even know about Sungjong's feelings." He leaned back in his chair and flashed me a sincere smile. I could only stare in confusion.

"Bu... but if you know then why don't you tell him? I mean don't you feel the same way?" Sungyeol chuckled before he hummed in reply.

"I do but I find his trying to hide his feelings way cuter. I mean I will tell him... when I feel the time is right." I gawked at Sungyeol's cheeky expression. "Now why don't you go find him?"

"B... because I... I don't know if... if he likes me back." I looked down at my hands.

"Tch..." I winced as Sungyeol flicked me on the forehead. "Idiot he wouldn't have kissed you if he didn't like you. You probably wouldn't be moping around if you hadn't said 'well what?' And he probably wouldn't be avoiding you right now had you ran after him and explained you're stupidity to him."

"My stup..." 

"Are you Hoya?" My words were haulted as an unfamiliar voice rang out from behind me. I looked at Sungyeol to find him with his arms crossed and glaring at whoever it was behind me. I turned and nervously gulped as I met the eyes of Sunggyu one of Dongwoo's members or second in command, I guess you could say. Along with Woohyun.

"Y...yes I... I am." I found myself nervously biting my bottom lip asni wondered what the gang of the school was doing coming up to me. Before I knew what was happening my wrist was grabbed and I was being dragged away, Sungyeol's yelling becoming distant. I could onky stare wide eyed as Sunggyu continued drag me away with Woohyun close behind.

*********************************

I found myself staring st Sunggyu and Woohyun in confusion. As soon as we were in a place where no one was around or within hearing range, I was ready to get beat up. But I wasn't expecting this. Sunggyu had let go of my hand and immediatly dropped to his knees, along with Woohyun.

"Please help us! Dongwoo isn't himself. He's not eating and he refuses to talk to us. He..."

"He's just not himself... Hoya Dongwoo likes you and we think you can help him." Woohyun butted in, yet Sunggyu didn't seem fazed, he only shook his head in agreement.

"What?" I was stilk trying to process everything that was happening. "I... I'm sorry but I'm very confused, you.. you guys aren't here to beat me up?" The two boys looked at eachother before looking at me, confusion plaguing their eyes.

"Dongwoo woukd beat our asses if we so much as touched your hand. Besides we don't really like beating up people.... onky those that truly deserve it. Now will you please help us?"

"I... I don't know how I can help you guys. I'm sorry." I flinched and had to keep from yelping in surprise as Woohyun slammed his right hand next to my head.

"No you need to help us. Whether it be answering with the same feelings or disregarding his feelings, either way you need to tell him. I don't like our Dongwoo acting like this." 

"But I don't even know where he is or... how..." I closed my mouth when I realized I was about to say how I would even confess to him. Sunggyu stood up and narrowed his gaze towards me.

"He's been going to one of the classrooms, the ones that are abandoned. Just hurry up and tell him."

"If you don't we'll kick your a..."

"Woohyun! What are you doing? You had better not be bullying another student. And Sunggyu, you being the oldest should know better." Everyones eyes turned towards the source of the voice. There standing in the middle of the hallway, carrying a pile of papers, stood the student council president, Myungsoo or L as everyone called him. He stood frowing at the three of us before he huffed. "Woohyun come and help me." I stared in amazement as Woohyun went running towards the president, like a puppy being called by its owner. He eagerly grasped the papers and stood happily as he waited for Myungsoo to start walking. "Be good now boys." With that he turned and left. I continued to stare, sure that I could see ears and a tail on Woohyun as he excitedly followed Myungsoo. I only stopped staring and turned my attention bacn when I heard Sunggyu clear his throat. 

"Hoya... please just... just talk to him. I'm worried... he's not acting all cheerful anymore and seems saddened even more with each day." I felt my resistance tear away as Sunggyu wore a worried expression, almost looking defeated and worn out. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"O...okay I...I'll try." With that I turned and began walking down the hallway.

***********************************

I found my breath haulting and my body freezing as I found myself staring into a dimly lit classroom. Inside I spotted the familiar tuft of pink hair I've come to admire. Dongwoo once again laid on top pushed together desks, his left arm draped across his face. I finalky find my breath as I walked towards Dongwoo. I ever so slowly made my way towards the desks. Without giving it a second thought I gently grasped his left wrist and pulled it up and leaned down, pressing my lips against his. I only pecked him becausw my confidence quickly vanished and my embarrassment took over. I opened my eyes and found Dongwoo staring wide eyed at me. I found myself grinning at the confusion I saw in his eyes. 

"Good afternoon Dongwoo." I let go od his wrist and brought my hand up to lay against his chest and leaned my head on it. He furrowed his eyebrows as he continued to star at me. 

"H...Hoya what?" I chuckled before I pouted.

"You assume too soon and assume wrong at that. I wanted to hear you say you liked me or something like that first. But then you say nothing and walk out, leaving me to clesn this filthy classroom all by myself." I used my other hand and flicked him in the forehead, "You're mean." I puffed out my cheeks. After a couple of minutes of silence I sat up in frustration. "Are you going to say it? Or am I misunderstanding?" I tilted my head and once again pouted. Silence enveloped us, each second that passed I felt more and more insecure. 'Did I get tricked? Did I really just misunderstand?' Everything negative ran through my mind. I felt tears begin to sting my eyes and I quickly turned, feeling humiliated for actually believing that my feelings could be returned. I yelped in surprise as I was grasped around the waist before being pulled back.

"Now whose assuming to quickly?" Dongwoo pressed his lips against my neck, his breath causing me to shiver with each word. "I like seeing your different expressions but I don't like the last few you showed. They were upsetting." He huffed and tightened his hold around my waist. "I do like you. I like you whole lot." My heart beat quickned as he said this but I quickly had to stop myself from grinning at the childish tone he said it in.

"You sound like a child." I giggled as I heard Dongwoo make a disatisfied noise.

"I just confessed and all you got out of that was that I sound like a child." 

"N...no I mean yes... but..." I frowned as I heard him snicker. 

"So I never heard your reply." I found myself hiding my face, although I didn't understand why because I was facing away from him.

"I... I umm... do... do like you." 

"Now who sounds like a child." I lightly smacked his arm.

"Ya, that was different." Dongwoo laughed and I couldnt help but join in. I slowly manuevered my body so that I was facing him. "Will you say it again?" I bit my lip and made my besr begging face. 

"That's not fair.... I... I love you..." He whispered the last part but I caught it. I grinned and laced my hands behind his neck.

"Again?" I chuckled as I heard a deep growl escape his lips. Instead of answering my question he fiercly pressed his lips against mine. He pulled away only when we needed to breath.

"It's embarrassing so stop asking me." I frowned as he said this.

"But I like hearing it.... if you won't say it then will you tell me why you like me?" I tilted my head.

"Maybe some other time. Now come on the first bell has rung we should get back to our class." I stared in confusion as Dongwoo got down from the desks and grasped my hand. 

"Dongwoo the leader of the gang wants to make it to class on time?" I stared in astonishment at him. He turned and glared at me.

"No, but I do fear the president. He's ing scary when he's angry." I hid the smile forming as I saw the scared expression Dongwoo wore before he turned and walked towards the door. Just as he turned the knob he stopped and turned his head slightly. "I love you." Even though he said it all in a rush I still caught every single word. I grinned before tightening my grip on our linked hands.

"I love you too my adorably scary Dongwoo." He only shook his head but I caught the grin that plastered his face.ou