if you were to leave

Early 20 Crisis

Its autumn already, the weather is getting cold, thank god seulgi bring her favourite red wool scarf to warm her up. School is over so she immediately bid goodbye to her friends and going to walk to the company to practice. She’s wondering where’s  Jongin and Sehun. They usually walked together to the company after school and sometimes stopped to the ddeokboggi stall where the ahjumma recognized them. When she’s roaming around the hallway, finally she spotted she the 2 boys who walked in the fast pace. But today, those boys decided to go to pc room to play games before their rigorous practice session.

“Ah, so then I have to walk alone today” she sighed under her breath. She thought that maybe she have to  get used to it from now on. Jongin will be graduated early next year and sehun wont be able to walk with her too because they’re going to debut soon. Sehun wont even going to school everyday because he will be very busy.

 

Seulgi always love autumn, she loves this kind of weather. Eventhough its cold but have that warm sensation. It gave her a peaceful feeling to see the orange leaves falling out from the trees. The street covered with those beautiful leaves. Its really pretty she thought.

When she finally arrived at the company, she saw Junmyeon at the front desk.

“Ya Kangseul how’s your day? And where is my dongsaengs?” Junmyeon ask Seulgi.

So I have to lie like this, kim jongin oh sehun.

“Oppa annyeong, my day has been okay I guess kekeke. Ah Jongin and Sehun… they got called by their homeroom teachers. But don’t worry oppa, no troubles occurred”. Seulgi grinning.

“So they’re going to be late to practice, huh? I will call them later then, aigoo”. Junmyeon said that with a worried expression.

“Oppa I gotta go, see you later!”

Seulgi then rushed to vocal room before Junmyeon oppa asked her anymore question. There’s this song called If by SNSD Taeyeon that is part of her assignment.

“Seulgi-ya, have you practiced that song yesterday?” the vocal teacher asked seulgi.

“Ne seonsengnim” Seulgi said.

“Allright lets try, 1 2 3”

If I were to go
If I were to get close to you
What would you think?
I don’t have the courage

If you were to go
If you were to leave
I don’t know how to send you away
It keeps hanging on my mind

Because I’m like a fool
And can only watch you from afar
Your heart may look away from me
And so
We could even become strangers

“Great job Seulgi-ya! When you sing the song you have to sing it like you tell the stories, like you feel  and experience the stories that written in the lyrics itself. Whats with change of feeling, are you okay?” the teacher asked.

“Gwenchanayo seonsengnim” Seulgi smiled.

After vocal class is over she’s heading to dance practice. Juhyeon unnie and Seungyeon unnie is waiting for her. On her way she finally saw the naughty Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. Grinning while entering the company.

“Hey beautiful!” Jongin greeting her.

“You guys should thank me, by the way”

“Thank you, your highness we will buy a brand new ddeokboggi stall plus the ahjumma itself”. Sehun wittily thank Seulgi.

“Yea yea whatever, I’m going. Don’t miss me”. Seulgi said while skipping to dance studio.

Well, I’m the one who gonna miss you.

 

“Yah Jung Soojung, where are you going?” Jessica called.

“I’m going to company to practice. Don’t wait for me. Bye!” Krystal hurriedly go through her house front door.

Today she don’t have a schedule at all, so she decided to practice alone in the company. Its boring to just sleep at home. She just finished her promotions and all so she got a week to rest. So she went to the company to at least meeting someone to talk to.

She got in to the front door of the company and found an empty practice room. Rather than practice she just sat there in the sofa and listening to music. She turn on her iPod and turn it in the highest volume, she close her eyes. Ah I really need a “me time” afterall she thought. While lying there and occupying her mind, she felt that someone staring at her. Then she felt that someone nudged her left arm. When she opened her eyes, she saw someone staring at her. Smiling.

“Yah Kim Jongin you freaking scared me!!”. She shouted.

“HAHAHA I’m sorry Jung. Cant help it, you look cute by the way”. Jongin said.

Soojung blushed

“Ara kekekeke”. Soojung laughed.

“What are you doing here alone?” Jongin asked.

“Nothing, its just that  I’m boring at home, I don’t have any schedule so I came here”. Soojung explained.

“You’re so busy you know that”. Jongin said.

“I know right keke. Hey, I just heard you and Sehun are going to debut. Congratulation for you both!” Soojung chirped.

“Finally right? After 5 year”. Jongin smiled. There’s a sparkle in his eyes.

“Finally. But you have to wake up early from now on, ouch that’s gonna be hard for you”. She teasing him.

“I will wake early from now on sunbaenim, please take care of us EXO for now on”. Jongin formally said to Soojung.

“Ya stop calling me sunbaenim it’s kinda weird!”. She yelled.

“I know princess, I gotta go back to practice. See you later, Sehun has been texting me”. Jongin said while ruffling her hair.

Bye I’ll see you later, she smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally i got to update this story!! sorry for the long delayed, i've been busy huhuhu

so here it is chapter 2. please leave your comments and dont forget to subscribe!

xoxo