That 2 names that makes your heart unease yet happy

Early 20 Crisis

October 2011

Oh Sehun, the tall handsome boy with a brown hair and milky skin with an eye smile, just staring at outside of window in his class while the teacher is explaining something  about Joseon Era. What a beautiful weather, it’s autumn right now. The leaves from the trees started to falling off in the school yard. Sehun thinks the color is really beautiful and peacefull just by looking at them. Suddenly when he’s busy in his own thoughts his phone buzzing.

 

From: Kkamjong

Is this thing after school still on? Keke

 

From: Annoying Hunnie

Are you sure Junmyeon hyung will not get mad if we’re late? Heol~

 

From: Kkamjong

Ya! It’s your idea in the first place

 

From: Annoying Hunnie

Kekekeke allrite see you after class~

 

Kim Jongin the handsome boy with a tall figure and brown skin, drawing some random things in his notebook while waiting for the class to be over. He’s in 3rd grade now, while juggling from exam and debut preparations. Well the debut preparation occupied 75% of his mind right now. And its really stressfull. So much pressure, when he realize he just appointed to be the centre of his group. Sehun realize that it stressed him out (well it actually stressed him out too). So he decided to take Jongin  to their usual pc room near the company to play games after school before practice.

Finally the school bell rangs. Jongin hurriedly put his books in his bags and skipped to Sehun’s class waiting for him. He waited in front of class 2-3 which is Sehun’s class. Not very long after that Sehun appeared with his mischievous smile.

“Ready to go kkamjongie?” Sehun asked Jongin happily.

“Ya stop calling me that you punk!” Jongin hitting Sehun’s arm.

“Ahahaha okay okay should we go now then?” Sehun begged.

“Yes we should before Seulgi saw us, or else she will tell the hyungs that we didn’t go straight to company after school” Jongin said hurriedly.

After that they ran all the way through the hallway of the school. When suddenly the familiar voice called their name.

“Jongin-ah, Sehun-ah!” said the girl voice.

Jongin and Sehun suddenly  stopped and looked at Seulgi standing not too far from them crossing her hand.

“Ya odiga? You guys didn’t plan to ditch the practice right?” Seulgi said.

“ Of course we didn’t, we were just going to be a lil bit late to the company” Sehun said grinning.

“And can you please covered us up again please? We swear that it is the last time Seul, we promise we will give you your favourite gummy bear. Please our pretty geumdoli?” Jongin begged Seulgi.

“Heol, okay because I’m your best friend I wont tell your hyungs.” Seulgi said while rolling her eyes.

 

Seulgi, Jongin, and Sehun knew each other ever since they were little. The same aged friend that always practice together until before Jongin and Sehun prepared debut with EXO. SM Entertainment’s first boy group in 4 years after Shinee debuted. They practice hard till morning, even they go straight to school after sleeping in the practice room. Seulgi somehow worried with them, but they such a hard working people so she always feels happy for them and sometimes she prayed for them. Jongin sometimes really protective like an older brother to Seulgi. Jongin thinks that Seulgi is such a kind and delicate person. That he sometimes needs to protect. She’s pretty, with milky skin, long black hair, small eyes, but her smile is really warmed his heart like a teddy bear. Different from Jongin, Sehun gradually sees Seulgi as a grown women that warmed him.

Jongin and Sehun, is Seulgi safest zone.

But little on the inside she felt empty.

They will leave her alone in the company, they will be busy when they’re debuting.

And Jongin and Sehun somehow worry to leave Seulgi..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Soojung-ah!” Sulli chirped in the middle of their hectic schedule, Jung Soojung or Krystal the centre of F(x) suddenly woke up from her sleep.

“What it is Sulli-ah? I’m trying to sleep here” Krystal glaring at Sulli.

“Do you know that EXO is preparing for their debut?” Said Sulli.

“EXO? Who?”

“Ah you really don’t know? EXO is our company newest boy group. And Sehunnie, Jonginne, Chanyeol oppa, Junmyeon oppa and other trainess will be in it” Sulli told Krystal.

“Sehun and Jongin will be debuting soon? Waaaah how come they didn’t tell me?”

“ Well they didn’t tell me too. Maybe they are too busy, or maybe we are the one who’s too busy kekeke” Said Sulli.

 

Krystal suddenly feels glad knowing that her close friends finally debuting. Their old friends finally debuting. Someone that always kept her company when she’s lonely and in need of someone that will not judge her, aish these boys. Just thinking about them make her smile.

 

Jongin the one with a deadly smile.

Sehun the cold one but actually a warm boy inside.

 

That 2 names that always makes Krystal’s heart feels unease yet happy.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been long since i finally write a fanfic again. Hope you guys enjoyed my story. I'll try my best kekekeke!

well this story takes place before EXO debuting and will continue to present days.

feel free to leave a comment, if you guys like the story i'll try my best to updating it fast! <3