Final

My Untold Story ❃ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My POV

Let's see.. 

How do I begin this?...

Hmmm....

Well let's start from the very beginning shall we?

Theme Song

 

*Flashback light*

I guess it all started somewhere in November, 2010.

The first time we met each other.

We were total strangers from two different worlds that knew nothing about each other, all it took was one glance.

One glance, and I knew we had a connection.

The way we looked at each other for the first time, I felt a sudden beat in my heart.

I didn't think much about it during that time and simply brushed of that feeling, turning my head back away and heading of to my respective destination.

That was meeting one.

No words exchanged or anything.

Just one glance, and that was it.

Who knew we were gonna cross paths again?

But we did.

That was Meeting Two.

Meeting Two

Funnily enough your younger brother became quite good friends with mine that lead on to having dinner at your house for the first time.

I was surprised to see you.

Little did I know my brother's best friend was your brother.

The sudden surprise took me back a little, but I felt quite glad in a way.

Glad to see you again.

Dinner went smoothly enough, I got to meet your older brother and some of you're other family friends but I didn't know anything about you. Not even you're name.

But I found out eventually though.

And I liked it.

Zhang Yixing.

We didn't really exchange words to each other, but I felt your frequent short gazes on me.

I remembered clearly we were all telling each other jokes and how you would always to be the first to laugh at mine.

That made me smile. 

No. 3

Our 3rd encounter was when your mum dropped my brother home after he came over to yours. 

I was playing the piano in my room when suddenly the door burst open and the 2 obnoxious boys scrambled in wrecking my bookshelf and bed.

You weren't far behind.

You came in too and started messing around with them completely contributing to the disruption of my practice.

I didn't do anything but stare.

Eventually the boys ran off to find something else to do, but you stayed.

Brushing away the invisible dusk on you're shirt, you finally acknowledged my presence and awkwardly apologised for wrecking my room and disrupting my practice.

Laughing it off, I told you it was fine and resumed back to playing.

The next thing I knew, you took a seat next to me and began playing too.

No, you weren't a  Mozart, Chopin or Beethoven.

But I found it extremely cute as you struggled to play "Mary Had A Little Lamb" trying to get the tune correct.

We played together after that.

I taught you a part of a duet and together we played for what seemed to go on forever.

Eventually you had to go home.

But before you did, you complimented  my piano skills and thanked me for teaching you.

All I could do was blush and smile.

I'm not sure how you felt, but I felt a strong curiosity and urge to get to know you more.

It felt like...

I was starting to like you.

And maybe...

Maybe you liked me a little bit too.

36 Months Later..

 

3 years passed and we became even more distant than what it was when we first met.

We didn't really acknowledge each other's presence at all.

Sure, sometimes I would come over, but you would either be in your room or glued to your phone, blocking the world with those red beats and only using your mouth to eat, never to speak.

You grew your hair longer, covering half of your face, like you didn't want anyone to see you. It was like a curtain making a barrier from you and the rest of us. 

I wasn't as curious or interested in you like I was 3 years ago, but I wanted to get closer to you.

To be your friend.

To look out for you. 

It never happened.

I often wondered what happened to the boy with a happy-go-lucky smile, the boy who put up with my annoying, but loveable brother almost every weekend. The guy who attempted to play the piano.

Hence, I brushed it off and carried on with my own life. 

The chances of us being in a friendship was low.

But it happened. 

February 2013

The year we became friends.

I don't know how it happened, but it did.

Maybe it started when we started seeing each other more with our group of friends, or because we were in the same group with each other for our volunteering trip to Chiang Mai, we were planning.

Whatever it was, it just happened, taking me and other people by surprise.

I was the first girl who you let get close to you.

And slowly.

I started falling for you, I was pretty sure you felt the same way for me too. 

The way we would talk everyday online, till early morning, the times when we encouraged each other or teased each other.

I loved it.

It made me happy, and got me thinking.

Could it be the start of love I was experiencing?

In between

There were some points when you would suddenly go all weird and started to ignored me.

It left me confused at times, but you always came round at the end.

Or rather, sometimes I had to text you or message you first asking if you were ok.

You would always reply immediately and tell me that you were fine and was just simply stressed/not in a good mood during those times.

It was complicated and heart breaking at times.

But I got used to it.

That was just one of the funny things that I liked about you.

You were such a strange one Yixing-ah.

July 2013

Our group trip to Thailand.

I loved and hated it.

The trip got me to see a different side of you.

You seemed more free, more open, more confident.

First part of the trip was helping out at the school by teaching English and getting to know and fall in love with the kids.

Watching you break out of your comfort zone made me feel proud of you.  

I remembered how the school teacher would ask whether or not we were a couple when we were arguing who was paying for ice cream.

That, was embarrassing, yet I felt a warm feeling when you slang an arm around me and joked to the teacher we were.

I wasn't sure if I heard it right, but you said something how you wouldn't mind dating someone like me.

When I asked you what you meant you gave me that stupid face of yours and said "Never mind."

Instead you hastily changed the subject.

"You know, You'd make a good mother someday." you pointed to the little girl in my arms who had fallen asleep.

All I did was simply laugh and punched you on the arm, telling you not to say ridiculous things or change le subject, while you would argue back that you were just stating facts and play with my hair.

Totally ignoring my question.

Eventually, our d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter