The whole story

Let Me Love You Once More

Tao was sitting on the window ledge, staring directly into the park where he had first met Kris and in his hands were their pictures together. Kris died last year, after a surgery about a malfunctioning kidney. It hit hard on everyone especially Tao. Kris was more than a brother to Tao, he was his soulmate. Everything was right about them, but destiny has its own course. Tao ate nothing, drank the raindrops of the storm and his face was paler than ever. He accused everyone who tried to help him forget murderers. He used to be loving and sensitive and at the same time strong, courageous and brave. But all that is gone now, and forever will. So everyone decided to send him to a mental hospital.

There he met lovely Kim Hae-Min, a 19-year-old girl who was thrown in the hospital two years back. Her problem was she could see and hear 'things'. She's quite normal to Tao but at times she would scream and cry and just hit everyone around her. She was just too tired of other people's secrets and pasts. Eventually she and Tao became good friends. They would play games and tell stories to the point that Tao forgot about Kris. They have recovered, but not fully.

When he returned home, he became his natural self again. But at night he would dream of Kris. Everyone else was so worried that he might go back to his depressing attitude so they hid his pictures away, hoping that no one would find it. But Hae-Min did and soon she discovered Tao's secret. It was too much and too dark than the other pasts she's seen. So she made a deal with Tao. She would help him remember the 'stranger' from his dreams if Tao could go back in time to help Hae-min. Tao did have powers, time control, but his family tried to make him forget about it so that he could not go back to the past to look for Kris. Hae-min told Tao about all the promises Kris made to him and how much he loved Tao. Tao was so close at remembering Kris until his family found out and tried to separate Tao and Hae-min. But as Tao stared at the floor he realized he could make all this gone, if only he could control his powers once more.

Kris starts to appear as shadows to Tao. Tao used that as his motivation to dig deeper into his memories and find his true soul. And he did. He went to the past to when he first met Kris and their time together. He went to a few minutes ago to bring Hae-min with him. And they went back in time to correct all the wrongs they wish they did earlier...