Angel Underneath The Rain...

Angel Underneath The Rain...

Kai is a serious guy ,he lives alone in a big house as his parents passed away when he was 10 years old ,he hates rain ;why? because it was the reason why his parents died .

He woke up by the sound of the dropping rain .
he sight as he stood up to close his window which was wide open ,but something made him stop from doing so...

it was a girl standing in the rain with a sad face ,he went to take an umbrella as he went out of the house ,he looked around but found no one and since it was raining hard it was so hard for him to see clearly .

*Maybe it's just my thoughts~* he though as he turned around and got in the house again as he told himself that he will ask the guy in the house next to his if he saw something.

***

Kai the next day when he woke up went to his friend house to ask him about the girl because she was standing in his garden when he saw her .

He knocked at the door as the door opened revealing Sehun ,he and Kai we're not the close ,but they are good friends .

"Oh ,Kai! ,what brings you here buddy?" Sehun asked once he saw Kai ,Kai raised his eyebrow at his 'friend' behavior .

"For pate' sake Sehun! ,Is this what your parents thought you to do when People come to visit you? ,no wonder i don't see any one here often!" Kai said as he laughed at his friend ,shocked expression .

Sehun then laughed "They tough me to treat people nice ,but they didn't tell me to treat a dark imp well ,though!" he shoot him back as Kai shoot him a glare .

"Can't you just ing let me enter?" he asked as he pushed Sehun said and got in the house .

"So what brings you here?" asked Sehun ,again! as he gave Kai a bottle of Beer .

"I wanted to ask you something ,were you here last night ,during the storm?" Kai asked as Sehun shook his head .

"No ,i wasn't here ,i was in my buddy's house ,Wae?" Sehun said as Kai nodded his head .

"Oh! ,it's nothing ,I just wanted to ask because your 2nd bedroom window was open and the rain was getting in and i'm pretty sure there is a river in your room" Kai didn't 100% lie to his friend because his window was really open .as his friend eyes widen .

"Oh ,shoot! thank you for telling me ,i better check it now" Sehun commented as Kai nodded and took his way out as his friend ran to the 2nd floor to see the room which Kai was talking about .

***

It's been a week since that day and Kai can't keep thinking about that girl ,Who was she? ,Why she was sad? ,What was she doing in the rain? and many more questions were wondering around his mind .

He looked at the sky from his room window ,as he could see the clouds color turning into grey as some water drops start to fall ,and soon it was raining hard ,and like the last time ,the girl appeared again .

This time Kai ran outside the house ,he really wanted to know her .

"Miss ,are you okay?" he asked as the said girl turned his way ,he widen his eyes as his mouth was hang open ,she was a belle ,just like an angel , she was tall about 10 cm shorted than him ,she had a white skin ,and brown tall hair with a chubby cheeks and small lips and big round eyes that could be seen through so easily .

she nodded with a small smile as she held his hand .

"Kai-shi ,please tell Sehun that I love him and he shouldn't be sad about me ,and tell him to take care of himself for me~" she said more like begged him to .

"w-who are you?" Kai asked a little shocked by her sentence just now .

"Just tell him and he will understand" she said with a little big smile as her eyes shinned .

"Okay ,b-" Kai was cut middle sentence when the girl Angel that was in front of him ,suddenly got wings in her back as she disappeared from his sight.

"Where did she go?" he muttered as he looked around ,then he felt so cold as the rain had been dropping harder than before.

He quickly rushed to his house and closed the door as he headed towards the couch and lay on it as his eyes felt heavy .

***

The next day he woke up pretty sick ,he took some medicion *I know it's wrong (Too lazy to search the right letters for it)* as he headed towards Sehun's house ,he needed to ask him about that girl ,How did she know his name .

He rang the doorbell as Sehun opened the door with red eyes ,and messy looks .

"What happened to you? are you okay?" he asked his friend as Sehun shook his head and let him go in .

"My twin sister ....she has been in a coma for a week now ,and she passed away last night...i just knew now as mom just called." he said as his eyes started getting watery .

Kai widen his eyes as he remembered what the girl told him last night .

"What's your sister look like?" he asked as Sehun looked at him weirdly .
"She's beautiful like an angel ,she's tall ,she has a white skin like me ,with a baby face and chubby cheeks ,a think lips ,a tall hair and...."

"Big brown eyes that you can see clearly through "Kai finished Sehun's sentence as Sehun looked at him more weirdly .

"Sehun~ ,the reason i came here the last week wasn't because of your window ,it was because i saw a girl standing n your garden with a sad face so i came to ask you about her ,but since you weren't here i didn't want to bother you...." Kai explained as Sehun looked at him more and more weirdly .

"and the reason why i came today was because ,yesterday i saw the girl again and this time i talked to her and all she said was 'Kai-shi ,please tell Sehun that I love him and he shouldn't be sad about me ,and tell him to take care of himself for me~' and when i asked her ,Who is she? she said that you'll know ,so i came to ask you about it" Kai finished his sentence above as Sehun eyes widen as he got a thing from his pocket.

"Is this How she looked like?" he asked Kai as he showed him a photo .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"That's indeed her!" he said with wide eyes .

 

 

 

*^.~ (^.~-^.~ )^.~*^.~-^.~*^.~( ^.~-^.~ )^.~*

Author-Note:-

 

Hope you like it ^-^

I know this story is alittle wired ,but i tried my best to make it good :\

The story is compete but i want to add a chapter as in a flashback and Seohyun\Sehun Pov in the story :D

Love you all