Revelation

My Arrogant Prince ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Sorry for the long wait! I'm just busy at school!

So now here is my update! Hope you enjoy! Sorry if it's not that nice...

Please leave a comment,upvote,or subscribed in my story! If you want!

---FAST FORWARD---

I'm on my way at the office to work...of course my office is nar at my boss' office...as I am getting nearer at his office,I had something unexplainable...and I can't ven believe it!....Taemin is kissing a girl...I don't know why but it hurts like hell!!...he saw and stared at me whi kissing and after how many seconds he closed his eyes like he really wanted me to see it...and with that,my heart started to crashed into million pieces...I closed the door as tears began to flow in my cheeks...and before I knew it...I just felt someone kissed me..........MYUNGSOO!!!

As I heard the door opened...I started to close my eyes like what he did...I wanted him to also see this! I don't know why but I want to hurt him...I felt him move his lips so I did the same...I'm starting to like  it not until someone hold my wrist...

"Can't you wait and do it somewhere else?! It's working hours and yet you still managed to flirt?! and it's right in front of me!"-Taemin angrily said...

"Oh,sorry BOSS! I forgot..."-I sarcastically replied "Oh! And by the way,seems like you also enjoyed flirting?"-I added...gosh! This man is really getting on my nerves! How dare he?!...after saying those words...I went to my office and closed the door...

As I sat,I massaged my head and thought to my self that...LOVE IS JUST A FANCY WORD FOR PAIN...but the fact that I sill love him makes me wonder that JUST BECAUSE THE PAST IS PAINFUL,THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE FUTURE WILL BE...and it's one of the reasons why I sometimes hate myself...because I know that in the end,I'll just end up hurting myself....AGAIN...

I came back to reality when my phone rang....I answered it...

"mommy!!!!"

"hey th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter