her dark past

My Arrogant Prince ( HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"mom?"-my SON said...YES  son! I already have a 4 years old son at the age of 25...well,how did it happened?

 

FLASHBACK

"Taemin?"-I said as I knocked on his room....he opened the door and harshly push me as he closed the door...my back landed on the wall but I didn't care about the pain.His eyes red and  his alcohol smell scared me! He looks like a man in drugs!

"Naeun-ah,do you really want to leave me?"

"You're drunk! For goodness sake! And,are you using drugs? coz' you look like one!" but he doesn't care on what I said,instead,he grabbed my wrist and push me to bed...I panicked after he did that...and I can't feel anything right now aside from fear...fear that the man I love will do such thing to me...

still no response...but,I'm shocked when he started ing his shirt...I don't know what to do! Can someone please help me?

"Naeun-ah,I want you pregnant.Let's have a baby already!"-and after he said that he started kissing me! But I can't do anything aside from crying,because this moment made m wonder.....DID I REALLY LOVE THIS KIND OF MAN? HE CHANGED! But part of me is saying...Naeun-ah,just let him do it...before you regret it! And you know what? I really want to punch my self because of that thought! But in the end...I let him...and I don't know why...

and on that night,it happened! But as soon as I waake up,I left...HIM...

END OF FLASHBACK

So that is what really happened and yes! HE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter