Table

In A Flash

Sooyoung pushed the large white doors open leading to the end of the red carpet, and a blast of air-conditioning hit her in the face. She shut her eyes from the impact, her lips a tight thin line. Then when she opened her eyes, she gave her brilliant smile yet again, causing a huge wave of screams and excited fan chants.

She walked in and nodded at the crowd, from left to right, right to left, and one of the ushers guided her to her seat.

"Welcome Miss Choi! We have been expecting you!" the usher was shoved aside by the main organizer of the event.

"Hello, good day to you, sir." Sooyoung half-bowed, smiles still plastered on her face.

"Please do take a seat here." He pointed to one of the chairs lavishly embedded with satins and bows, one of the VIP seats at the VIP tables.

Sooyoung fluffed her hair as she waited for the organizer to adjust the chair for her to sit, then she sat down and took a glance of her table mates.

"Hello Miss Choi, do you remember me, TOP?" a devilish looking guy smiled at her.

Sooyoung raised her eyebrow. "TOP...? Sorry I have no recollection. Pleased to meet you anyways."

She scanned the other people who were looking back at her. She saw Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SHINee's Onew, Zhang Riin, Lee Hyori, Yoon Eun Hye, a couple of unknown people she'd seen mixing around for years and... An empty chair. Another new VIP coming in? Sooyoung thought, wondering which nameless face she would chance upon subsequently.

"HELLO Miss Lee! How nice to see you!" the organizer's voice boomed through, making everyone turn their heads to the doors.

Sooyoung's eyes widened. She-

"Hello, sir! How nice to meet you too!" IU beamed and bowed as he guided her to-

The VIP seat.