IU

In A Flash

She confidently continued her path on the red stretch in front of her, but her patronising smile was lost, instead was a hauntingly beautiful frown. She adjusted the purple satin gown clad on her as the people started mumuring again.

She had just started on the last second flight of stairs up to the large doors, when another car drove up onto the red carpet, causing a louder commotions among the people behind the restraining bars.

"IT'S IU!!!"

"IU! IU IU IU!"

"WOOU FOREVER!"

"Please hold on for a moment-!"

Sooyoung stopped in her tracks as she realised the people behind the restrain bars were suddenly...

Not clamouring for her anymore.

"Who is this... IU..." she thought as she turned back to have a look a girl in pink chiffon puffed up dress, with a ribbon belt complementing her waistline.

She gave a sweet smile to everyone and a small wave of her hand, then moved up the stairs- only to see Sooyoung and stop.

Ever so sweetly, she smiled and bowed, and gestured at Sooyoung to walk in first.

Sooyoung didn't budge. Instead, she walked down and stared at IU.

"You... are IU, huh..." Sooyoung- making sure the reporters and fans couldn't hear anything- whispered, a smile frozen on her face.

"Nae, annyeonghaseyo!" IU greeted cheerily, bowed again, and extended her hand out this time. "I'm your big fan!"

Sooyoung stared mockingly at IU. So... You want ME to touch your hand huh... And what's with the informal tone...

She nearly scowled at IU, but kept her face cool in front of the public.

"I shall... Go up now." Sooyoung raised a depising brow at IU before sashaying up on to the stairs again.

______________________________________________________________

A/N: So how was it?! Sorry for the late updates but I'm back from hiatus already! ^^

*APPLAUSE AND THROWS CONFETTI INTO THE AIR*

Haha the comment box is kinda lonely below. Care to drop a piece of love? (: