Chapter two- Two years later

Will you ever remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Krystal, America wasn't that bad she had managed to take her mind off Sulli as they fell out of contact. One one off occasions she will think of her, but she still had that empty hole in her heart though. She tryed and tried to move on from Sulli but she couldn't.

2 years later from that date:

Sulli arived at school as she always did, she was walking with her group of friends which she met in first year high school. But today, she was walking alone. "SULLI WAIT" said Choiza while running up to the school gate.

"Oh hi, choizia." she said while bowing, her and Choizia where like best friends but the oppisate gender.  

"Did you hear?" he asked with a exited face

"Hear what?" she asked the tall boy infront of her, Choiza is just stareing into blind space. She nudged him, "Oh yeah its a girl who has moved here from the us, shes soo pretty" 

That moment got awkward as the bell went, the two walked to class "Do you know anything about this girl?" Sulli curiously asked Choiza

"Nope not one thing, apparently shes HOT!" he said in a exited tone Sulli just laghed, as they approached class, they met up with Luna and Taemin.

When they sat down, Ok Key the most popular boy in the school walked past them "Dorks" he said the girls behind him laughed. 

The girls behind him were Im YoonA Kwon Yuri ( lets not pretend their 5 years older) Tiffany Hwang and last Amber Liu, shes not the girliest. But the boys like her.

As class started the the teacher made a anoumcement "Today we have a new student joining" Choiza whisperd to Sulli "I told you"

"Please come in" the teacher said to the girl standing ot side, as Sulli looked around the class everyones faces were glued to the door to say "Are you the girl who everyone say's you are?"

As the girl walked in, Sulli's eyes widend in shock it was krystal! She was wearing this: 

Just without the microph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter