Just Stay

Loving you isn't a lie

You stood right in front of Jongin's apartment door. You hesitated for a while if you really need to tell Jongin all the things in your mind and burst in to the tears in front of him, or just run away from him and figured it out how to live alone. with your pregnancy. Your mind thought a lot of things for a while, but your fist already there to knock the door. In the end you just knock his door and held your breath for a few seconds.

The door opened and you see this guy. Kim jongin with blue striped t-shirt and short, with his hand still in the door knob. His brown eyes looked directly into yours and looked kinda relieved. Liked he waited for you for so long.

"Hey..." You replied and bited your lips waited for Jongin's word.
"Hey.... Uh please come in?" He said and opened the door widely for you.

You stepped into his apartment who looked neat enough for a young guy who lived alone. the apartment is not too big and luxury but it just seemed so perfect for him. "sit here.." he showed you to the black sofa which not too far from the kitchen. you sat next to him in but not too close.

you felt uneasy because you never really close to Jongin. He even actually a stranger. But you're not sure what makes you believe in yourself that you should met him in his apartment. you knew that you've heard a lot of murder case started from the victim met the murderer not in a public space...

"Are you.. are you okay? uh no. probably not. Do you feel sick?" Jongin asked with those worried eyes that you saw.

"I'm fine.." you tried to smile. "I'm here because I want to tell you that...you know..." you looked at Jongin who waited you to finish the words. but it feels strange to tell Jongin that you're "i'm pregnant.." you said. "I just want to figure it how about us next and the baby. becase i'm not into abortion. I will just take care of this if it disturb you. really." You spoke quickly because you can felt that you're so nervous and Jongin just sat there listened to your words with that emotionless face.

"are you serious? of course i'm not telling you to do an abortion. I want you to take care the baby. I want us to take care the baby." Jongin answered with an anger tone that never you've heard before. You felt sorry for thinking about abortion liked he wouldn't really want to hear anymore about this ing conversation. Because you just met him in the club, and you got too drunk, and you slept with him. accidentally.

"Listen..I feel like my life screwed up ang you might see me like a young man who doesn't have a bright future, but i'm not that kind of jerk. If you're pregnant because of me, then of course i will take the reponsibility. okay?"

....

"okay.." you answered.

"so please can you just stay here? live with me until we figure it out about everything next."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"you can rest here... I actually have a schedule to practice today, but i can make it quick so you won't be alone too long here." Jongin said with his hands busy prepared the bed for you to rest.

"Kim Jongin wait... I'm not that weak right now." you said while holding your laugh because seeing him is too funny liked he must be think you are that fragile.

"right..." he saw you and then laughed. the best laugh you've ever seen which made you fell for him.

you stepped in to the bed and sat there with your neck in his pillow. "but I can rest here.."

You could heard Jongin's breath out and then nodded to you.

"when will you comeback?" you asked and then you kinda regret it because you didn't really want to make him uneasy. you knew that he addicted to dance and practice thing, so of course it would took time.

"evening. i'll be back in the evening. i'll bring you some food.." he told you while walked to the door.

your crazy mind told you that wait till evening is too long because now is still 7;00 a.m. you bited your lips and then you let out what've been in your mind...

"hey can you just stay here with me?" you said to him with a loud tone so you didn't need to repeat it. "i mean.. it's okay if you can't skip the class. i just want to ask you.."

Jongin stood still in front of the door, his eyes looked at you with suprised.

"uh yeah...right. i can just skip the class today..." he answered and made you didn't believe what he said even when you knew that his voice clearly unsure with it.

But Jongin really stay next to you in the bed. with a few space of course. Both of you are in silent. you saw his hand laid free in the bed and you just hold his hand and closed your eyes because you're too scared that he might be just take his hand out of you.

but somehow you just believe on him about the future.

about everything that will happen next.

and you told yourself to just take a sleep for a while.

....

...

...

and you can felt his warm hand holding your hand back. tightly.