The Discovery : Part 2

Beautiful Beginnings

'On the 12th of december earth was on the verge of war. Light casters and dark casters. Both burning with desires to vanquish each other not knowing the consequences of the aftermath. Fires were thrown to each other, lightning strikes and black clouds surrounding the fields. Sounds of crying and screaming all could be heard. Casters child were hunted down one by one. Woman and man slaughtered and village were burnt down. No one was spared as each casters were fighting for their lives'

Opening my eyes, suddenly panting for air. Hyoyeon was beside me crying while Kyungsoo was fraking out. I couldnt help but smile. What was that? A vision? A premonition? Hyoyeon help me up and wiped the tears of her face.

"What the hell Shinhye! I thought you were dead. First thing we stepped on through the door and the next thing you out on us of all of a sudden. Dont you know i kyungsoo and i were worried you selfish !!"

"My head hurts. But other than that im okay" i smiled sheepishly knowing my friends wouldnt even belive that.

I couldnt help but to laugh at her reaction it was priceless. I can see her blue eyes shining like it was burning with something. The next thing i knew we were in a white room. It looks almost pure with the white wallpaper and ceiling like there was nothing that could stain the place. I stood up from the floor and were amazed by how the room condition was. The middle of the room was a book and three of us approached it .

Three of us stood at the middle of the room and touched the book together because of the curiosity, then suddenly a blast of white light came through the book and it hit three of us. Flying and hitting the white walls

The war lasted for a month before Adrienne, the most powerfull caster stopped the war. She took every power from the casters on the battlefield and sealed the powers in a secret place where no one can find it. But with a cost. Her life. She withered on the battlefield and her remains vanished into thin air. The death of Adrienne shook everyone in the casters world and with most of their power that were taken the war ended up with no one winning. Eventually light and dark casters starts living with mortals and no one knows about the casters worlds. They lived in silent and most of them build families with mortals. Little did they know a dark caster was planning his revenge.

When i was up. I realized i was lying on the floor of the white room. My ears full with the sound of buzzing.

Hyoyeon's and Kyungsoo's voice found its way into my mind so quitely i almost didnt hear it.

"Wake up Shinhye, someones here to talk to you"

I didnt know what to say. I opened my eyes and slowly pull my feet up. My head was swelling because of the previous contact with the wall. And the i saw him . The woman in my dreams. Adrienne.

Adrienne was impeccably dressed. I was pretty sure that she wore the same dress the night she took away all of the casters powers. I shook my head hoping that everything i saw was some lucid dreams but here she stand. Adrienne the most powerfull casters in the whole world. And she was smiling at me.

"Park Shinhye" she utters my name on by one

I couldnt help just to nod at her words. It was unreal. One moment she was in my dreams now she was here.

"Y..yy..esss" i managed to stutter the words. Seeing a powerfull aura emittjng from her.

Suddenly out of no where she ran towards me and starts hugging me. She was literally crushing me with her hug. All i could do is look at my friends. Their eyes totally normal from what i had seen earlier.

"Oh god i missed you so much" she said while smiling. "You know how long i've waited for you. 10000 years. Its been a long wait and now youre here.

And i know this was the first time my jaws literally fell from my mouth. She's been waiting to meet me for 10000 years but how? I just saw her and now shes telling me she's longing to see me. My head was starting to pulsate and the exhaustion earlier was cathcing back to me

"Don't worry. All you need to know now is that you are a caster. The most powerfull caster. More powerfull than me i reckoned." She giggles." Like your friends here they are also casters and they have amazing talents. But now my time is up and all of you three need to leave. Ill be seeing you guys soon" with a wave of her hands everything just went black.

Opening our eyes, we were back at my library. Everything was back to its place and everything was the way it was supposed to be. Even DO Kyungsoo on my floor and we were on the same pose before we enter the room. I looked at the watch and it was just a minute to eleven. We were there for only five minutes as i remembered we were hanging out in my room at 10.55 . That was freaking weird

"Uhmmm..." Kyungsoo tries to think back what happened

"Wait guys! Before anything else happens im late for my work. We'll talk after my shift's over. Bye!!" As i started running towards downstairs and getting out from my house. The event earlier was i know freaky but the thiught of having my boss scolding me because i was late scared me even more

Meanwhile in the house

"For a rich girl she surely likes to work." Kyungsoo remarkes at his astoundment for his friends behavior. "Aside from that, you know what we have to do right Hyo?"

"Yes, i know. Omg i cant believe this. One moment everything was happy now its like hell was coming out loose"

"Yes. I know. But you heard her, we must protect Shinhye at all cost, we must protect the most powerfull caster if we ever want to make out of this world alive." Worried travel across kyungsoo's mouth

"I hope she knows what she's doing" hyoyeon now with a serious face

"The daughter of the most powerfull caster turns out to be more powerfull than her mother. I didn't see that coming" Kyungsoo sigh

"Were in this together kyungie oppa~~ fighting. Hahaha!!"

"Eww!!! Stop it!! Youre making me barf."

The ruckus in the house was getting started