The Discovery : Part 1

Beautiful Beginnings

Park Shin Hye. Yes thats me. Having decended from the Park family was a real pain in the.... But sometimes it has its perks. My mom was the chairman of the Park Enterprise. And my dad was the president of the C.S.T.R society. My family was undeniably rich and somehow it felt secure knowing if i fail my life I always had my parents. We live in a very large manor in the middle of the US but mostly my house was surrounded by a thick forest. It never bothered me though. The forest was like a sanctuary when im stressed or just bored. Speaking of which. The house was increadibly big and it looks almost like the white house. But without the forest and all the political stuff going around. I always wondered about what were the other rooms in my house for. Firstly i was the only child in the household. Secondly, there was only 8 occupants including me, my parents, 2 maids and 1 butler and the butler's daughter Kim Hyoyeon. I've been bestfriends with her for almost 7 years now and we shared everything together. Including secrets, crushes, and well homeworks. Because my parents rarely comes home for dinner and always busy with their works Hyoyeon was the only one i could rely on. We went to the same school at SS Global international School. Yeah yeah some prestigious school in the middle of the us. It was the only school that my parents can come up with instead of the normal schools people usually go to. It was our senior year in high school. My friends at school including Hyoyeon and a doe eyed boy DO Kyungsoo was my happy pills. We hang out together almost all of the time. Well not all the time since he was a boy and we girls often go to the bathrooms to freshen up.

On weekends I always invite Kyungsoo to come over because he was the only guy froends that we had and it seems that we dont want him to miss out anything. Of course talking about my house. We were'nt doing any normal teenagers would do like sitting around watching television or goofing around playing videogames. Instead we went on by travelling or in my case adventures in my house. It was a wonder how a whole library could fit into my house. We alwas read any interesting books that was placed in my home library. Of course there would be a mystery section so Kyungsoo can keep his mind of while Hyo and I talk about some stuff at school. Then it happened. Kyungsoo was done with his 1428th book and wanted to read another one. He then saw an intriguing book that was decorated with a crescent moon symbol. The attraction of the book make him wonder how good the book can be. However the book was placed on the top shelf of the library. Being the shortest one in the group he climbed the book bookshelves and tried to pull the book but miserably failed.

"Shin Hye!!!"

With my name being literally screamed out loud, my heart starts to beat miserably fast. Hoping that nothing happens to my friend I rushed towards him. Only to find him laying on his back. Hyo aftering me from behind we stood there for a second and later we broke into laughter seeing the smaller boy puting in extreme pain.

"Stop laughing" he whines, doing a puppy face with his huge doe eyes

"Okay okay" i surrendered and help him get to his feet.

"What were you really doing kyungie" i smiled.

"Hehe" he laughed silently.
"Can you help me. Pweaseee!!" Doing his aegyo. For some reason it never worked on me and Hyo. Everryone else? Maybe. But not at me and Hyo

"You know you're aegyo cant work on us" Hyo proudly saying

"Ok fine!" He pouts

We can't really help ourselves form laughing

"Can you guys help me taking that pretty book over there?" He pointed up on the top of the bookshelves.

"Wow a pretty book for a pretty guy?" I joked

"Yahh!! Im not pretty, im super manly for your information" and then winked at me.

I try not to scowl my bestfriend and hurriedly take the book from the bookshelves. After taking the book i handed it to Kyungsoo. Not wanting to hear anymore of his whines.

"Wait! The book is in latin? I cant read this. Look it only have one page and it only has one line of words. What is this prodet omnia!" He then read the word out loud

In seconds everything was shaking. Everything was moving and suddenly the bookshelves that was infrint of us disaapeared into thin air and everything in the library was gone. The walls that was full with wallpaper vanished at now was white. The marbled floor that was there 5 seconds ago was now white. Everything in the room was white. Except the door in front of us. It was brown in color. The wooden door was engraved with words around the door circling amd in the middle was what looks like an eye.

"What the hell just happened?" Hyoyeon shakily saying.

"I think we just move to one place to another like we teleported" Kyungsoo observed

"Way to state the obvios" Hyo clearly was annoyed

"Wait guys, what is this door? Anyone speak latin? No one?" I ask

Clearly looking through the room then i noticed something.

"Omg Hyo!! What happened to your eyes"

Clearly schocked about my comment Hyoyeon screamed

"What! What is it?!!"

"It's blue. Not like the blue you see in hot guys eyes but its deep blue. Like when you put light blue then you add a dash of black and you know deep blue."

"And kyungsoo your eyes. Its brown like super brown and something is floating in it . What?! Rocks?"

Clearly your my mind was unease because the fact that my bestfriends eyes change colors and it seems the door was not going to open soon i just sigh everything out and let out a heavy breath .

"Kyungie, clearly the book is still with you the whole time im freaking out why dont you try reading it again." Thinking that reading the words on the book would transport us back to the real world i thought.

"Okay then" Kyungsoo mumbled
"prodet omnia" at first nothing happened

"You broke the bo-" Hyoyeon was interrupted as the door 'eyes' were opening

Gasping the door open its eyes in the middled and somehow i wondered it was scanning us it then let out a huge loud voice .

"CASTERS"

When the door opens a ray of light came through our eyes. It was mesmerizing yes. But then again it hurts as hell.

"Well then...... Ss..should'nt we go in" Hyoyeon ask in a very shaky voice

I just nodded and went in .