Chapter One

Dear, Boss. You're an !

 

"Don't come back without money!" She slams the door in front of my face right after she's yelling at me. I jump a little trying to realize what just happened. I pick up my black copper and carry it away with me. 

 

It's been two week since I haven't payed for the rent. Great, now I have nowhere to go. I look up the sky and let out a sigh. "What should I do now?" A slight pout forms on my face. I look at my watch and It's already 08.30 PM. "Oh god.." Is this the end of my lif-

 

Suddenly, a paper flies to my face and it hit my eyes hardly. The wind blows strongly so no wonder it hurts me. "What's this.." I rub my eyes and try to look clearly what's on the paper. I tilt my head and read it.

 

'Are you looking for a job?'

 

I nodded quickly.

 

'Do you want to get plenty of money?' 

 

"Of course!" I said loudly.

 

'Then quickly and call this number! (100-090-000)'

 

"What kind of phone number is that.."

 

'Quick! We'll be waiting for you!'

 

"Okay!" I smile widely. I whipe out my mobile phone and punch in the numbers. "Wait. What if it's a trap? Nah, whatever I just need money." I shrug and put the phone next to my ear.

 

"Hello!" I heard a guy voice.

 

"H-hi. I'm looking for a jo-"

 

Before i could finish my sentence, he cuts off. "For a job, huh? Tell me your location now and i'll quickly pick you up."

 

I widen my eyes. Well, that was quick. "I'm near the bus station, Gangnam. In front of the xxxx building." 

 

"That's not too far. Wait there, ma'am. I'm going to pick you right now. See you soon!"

 

 

And he hang up.

 

I look at my phone and blink several times. "I hope this is my lucky day." I said as I take a seat on the nearest bench.

 

 

[15 minutes later.]

 

 

I look at my watch and It's 08.50. I look around the street and it seems like i'm the only person left. My stomach growls loudly and that's the only thing i could hear right now since the street is already empty.

"Hey." Suddenly, i feel someone's hand poke my shoulder from the back.

 

Quickly, I turn around around to see who it was. 

 

A guy of average height, wearing a grey cardigan over a white collared shirt and a pair of jeans. He runs his hand through his hair and smiles slightly. "Sorry for the wait. Let's get into the car."

 

I nodded. "Sure." I follow hin from behind while carrying my copper. I was about to open the car's door but the he stops me. 

 

"You didn't tell me you bring a copper." He said as he grabs my copper but I grab it back.

 

"No, it's okay, i can do it by myself." I smile.

 

"No, we gotta hurry. Your boss is waiting for you." He grabs it back and put it inside the car easily. "Sit in front since there's no space at the back"

 

"Alright." I nod and slip inside the car.

 

When everything is done, he presses on the gas pedal and drives away fastly. I gulp and fasten my seatbelt.

 

"So, what's your name?" He asked while driving.

 

"Giyoon. My name is Ryu Giyoon."

 

"Cool. I'm Ilhoon." He looks at me and smiles. 

I nodded. "Anyways, I hope you'll like your new job." A smirk forms on his face. "Your job is not that hard."

I look at him with a confuse face. "May i know what kind of a job is that?" I raise my brows.

 

He chuckles and parks his car in the parking lot. He turns off the car and jumps out of his car. "You'll see. Now, come on!" He slams the the door.

 

I don't know why but i have a terrible feeling right now. I bite my lower lip and do what he says, i jump out of the car and slam the car's door. 

 

"Here's your copper." 

 

I nodded. "Thank you."

 

"That's where you're gonna work." He points to the building infront of us. "Do you like it?"

 

"Isn't that a....night club?" 

 

"Yeah, what do you think? Let's go inside!" He suddenly grab my grip harshly and lead me inside.

 

Nightclub? No! I don't wanna working there! So many erts and naughty people while i'm still underage. Please, god save me..

 

"Ilhoon, stop it, my grip!" I try to release his hand from me but he's hundred times stronger than me.

 

"You said you want to work, so just follow me." He pushes the door open and the first thing i hear is the sound of a loud music, it's a nightclub so no wonder.

 

Unlike the gangnam street before, this place is so crowd and loud that i can't even hear my own voice! Everyone is dancing and seems to having fun while i'm here trying to cover my ears but i can't because Ilhoon holds it too tight. "Please, release you hand, Ilhoon!"I 

shouted. He turns back at me and smiles. This little..

He brings me to the office which is on the second floor. Oh, wow. I just knew a nightclub has an office. He knocks on the door and pushes it open, revealing a guy sitting on the office chair, wearing a simple black collared shirt and jeans.

 

"Who's she?" That guy asked as he scans my body from head to toe.

 

"New waiter." Ilhoon smirks and lookd at me. I shoot him a death glare. Why didn't he tell me? "He's Junhyung or your boss."

 

Junhyung stands up from his chair and makes his way towards me. He comes closer and i have to step back a little. He slips his hands into his pocket, raising his brows. "Do you want to work here?" He asked as his eyes not leaving mine.

 

I blink and nod slowly. What the heck? Why am i even nodding? I can't even say a word. 

 

"Then take off your clothes."

 

I widen my eyes. What did he just say? "E-excuse me?" Is he insane or what?

 

He clicks his tongue. "Your clothes. You need to wear your uniform." He looks at me with an emotionless face. "Or do I need to do it for you?" 

 

"What? No no no! Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

 

"Giyoon, it's there." Ilhoon points to the bathroom. "And, here's your uniform." He said as he hands me the uniform.

 

"Alright.." 

 

[After 5 mins]

 

 

"Darn it. Were you sleeping inside? You took a lot of time." Ilhoon said as I close the bathroom's door.

 

I roll my eyes. "Hey! I thought it was fast.." 

 

The uniform is indeed weird and it's so uncomfortable. Isn't this for a maid? A black and white uniform with a bow tied on my waist. Why is it so tight? Oh god..

 

 

"It suits you." He said teasingly.

 

 

 

Whatever.

 

 

---

 

 

"Is the uniform too small or you're a bit bigger?" Junhyung asked as stares at me weirdly.

 

I roll my eyes. How can he said that to a girl? "It's too small." I smile.

 

"It's the only size we have, thought." He sits on his chair and looks at the clock for a second. "I heard you bring your copper."

 

"Yeah, I don-"

 

He cuts off. "You think this is hotel?" 

 

"No." 

 

"I threw away your copper already."