Chapter 3

About The Vampire Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Chapter 3:

Part C

 

"Ryuna! Wait! Please stop!" Helena screamed at Ryuna who is avoiding her. Ryuna is too fast for her.

Ryuna stopped from running. She turns around and looks at Helena. "What do you want, Helena?" Ryuna asked Helena angrily.

Helena smile a bit and move towards Ryuna. "Thank you for stop running. Actually, I want to say sorry for being rude when you was clueless and afraid.. I just want to be your friend.." Helena make a pity face to Ryuna.

Ryuna's face expression are still the same. She is still being serious. "I will go now.." Ryuna wants to go but Helena acted fast by grabbing her arm.

Helena make a sad face. Tears starting to flow down her cheeks. "Please give me a chance, Ryuna! Only one chance.. I want to be your friend.." Helena said while crying.

Ryuna was speechless when Helena cries. "F-fine! I will think about it. I WILL think first." Then Ryuna walk to her room with Lenny.

"Hey.. Where have you been just now? You went out without telling me. I'm worried you know." Lenny asked Ryuna.

Ryuna is shocked. She just entered their room and suddenly Lenny talk to her. "Y-yah.. You made me shocked, Lenny!" Ryuna put a hand on her chest meanings that she is still shocked. Runa close her eyes.

Lenny giggled. "Oops.. Sorry, Ryuna!" Lenny smile. Then, Lenny continue her words. "So.. Where have you been just now, Red-eyed-vampire?".

"Why are you changing my name?" Ryuna pouted at Lenny.

Lenny sighed. "Seriously? Just answer my question, Ryuna.." Lenny give Ryuna a glare.

Ryuna chuckled. "Okay.. Well.. Helena.. She-" Before Ryuna could finish her sentences, Lenny interrupted her.

"Helena?! She what?" Lenny asked with half-shouting while shaking Ryuna's shoulders hardly. Telling Ryuna to continue her sentences.

Ryuna just stare at Lenny. "Seriously? Then don't interrupt me while I'm talking!" Ryuna knock Lenny's head lightly.

"Auchh! It hurts.. Sorry, okay.." Lenny rubs her head while pouting.

Ryuna chuckled lightly. "Now, I will continue. Don't interrupt me. Helena, she begged to me to forgive her. She asked for one chance. She said she want to be my friend.." Ryuna said to Lenny.

"Whaaa...t? Then.. What happened? What did you said?" Lenny pay full attention at Ryuna.

Ryuna sighed. "I told her that I will think first.. Just think.." Ryuna said again.

Lenny nods her head. "Oh, I see.. Never mind. Just let it go! We should sleep now. It's better than thinking about that. Let's sleep." Lenny said.

Lenny lay on her bed. Then she cover her body using her blanket. She close her eyes and start to sleep. Ryuna was blur at first but after a few minutes, she follows Lenny's step. After a while, finally Ryuna sleep.

Please log in to read the full chapter