Chapter 1

About The Vampire Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

:Chapter 1:

Part A

 

Jung Ryuna is feeling afraid. She don't know what to do. She wants to run but how? She tried to ask for help but nobody heard her shouting. Her body is shivering. The person in front of her is a girl with sharp teeth. The girl keep moving towards her. Suddenly, the girl bites her neck and her blood. Ryuna started to cry. She screamed loudly before she fall to the ground. She faint. After the incident, she never move or wake up for 3 days. She is like a dead person. Her face became pale and whiter than her real skin before. Her body is cold. Ryuna is changing.

Jung Ryuna wakes up after she fainted for 3 days. "Ahh! Where am I? Who are you guys? I don't know any of you! I want to go home! Please let me go.." She said in one breath.

Then a girl walk towards her. Ryuna suddenly remember about something. She think she know the girl who is standing in front of her. Ryuna give the girl a sharp glance. "Wait, I think I know you. I'm sure that we met before.. but where? Do you know?" Ryuna's question make the girl shocked a bit.

The girl calm herself before she speaks to Ryuna. "I don't know what you're talking about. I will introduce myself. My name is Kim Helena. Call me Helena. We are the vampires and you're one of us. This is our place. As a vampire, this is our home. We don't have another home except for this place. Now, please introduce yourself." Helena said with her strict voice.

Ryuna get shocked. "W.. what? What do you mean?! I'm a vampire? No, I'm a human! Now let me go!" she shouted in fear. She stand up from the bed and run out from the room. She keep running without knowing where to go.

Helena let out a sigh. She look at the other vampires in front of her. "What are you looking at?! Are you dumb or what? Go and chase her before she tell the humans about us and our place!" Helena screamed to the vampires. All the vampires quickly chase Ryuna before she get out of the place.

When they get near with Ryuna, they surrounded her. Two of them try to hold Ryuna but they got pushed until they fell on the floor. "Don't touch me! Can someone explain what happened to me? I don't want to be a vampire!" Ryuna said. She starts to cry.

All the vampires just look at her crying. Then another girl walk towards her. "I can explain to you. By the way, I'm Lenny. Do you mind to tell me your name?" The girl named Lenny speaked to Ryuna with a soft smile. She pats Ryuna's back slowly.

Ryuna wipe her tears before telling her n

Please log in to read the full chapter