j u d g e s

Gossamer Wings; Let's Soar High! - A Writing Contest | CLOSED | JUDGING
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

J U D G E s

At this right moment, there are seven judges for this competition. So, we'll tell you a little about ourselves - what we like and dislike.

 

1. draconisaldhafera/Sherry

Hello to all contestants and anyone who's reading this. My name is Sherry and I am a Malaysian. As you can see, my bias is Sehun from Exo (obviously). My favorite pairings are Sekai, Hunhan and Krishun and any other pairings with Sehun in it. Some of you have been asking whether Sehun have to be the bottom/submissive one in their stories. Okay, now let me explain. I would love to read tons of bottom!Sehun fanfics for this contest. However, I will certainly accept top!Sehun too. It won't be affecting my grading system, don't worry.

I am also a huge fan of top!Luhan. Why? Because I think it's kinda cute when he tries to be manly. Plus, I pity him because he has been submissive in most of stories written in this website. But, bottom or top, it won't change anything.

I enjoy reading stories with angst/dark theme with a little bit of fantasy and fluff. Slice of life, tragedy, adventure, romance, and scifi are all my favorite genres. I have no dislike, I think. Yeah, I read almost everything.

Am I harsh? Well, I'm not really sure. I don't think I'm harsh but I can be pretty strict if I need to. I am mostly interested in the plot and originality of a story. And also the flow and characterization. I hate reading stories with unrealistic events and overly out-of-character personalities.

 

2. Rubylove00/Ruby

Well, my name is Ruby and I am a Mexican. I love reading super cute and fluffy things and really ty things. I have an obsession with supernatural type stories and I really like top!sehun or powerbottom!lu.

 

3. DepthsofDespair/Melodie

Hey guys! I'm Melodie and I got to say my favorite pairing would have to be Taoris with Hunhan in a close second.... Anyways, can't wait to read the all the entries in this contest! Good luck to you all!! :DDD

 

4. lyannatargaryen

Dear Readers. I am a Malaysian. 21 years old. A med stud

Please log in to read the full chapter