Prologue

Love Me True

Once upon a time?  

It wouldn't be wrong to declare that this story did happen at this one point in time, and this story is definitely fantastical enough to deserve such a lighthearted beginning. 

Yet, I find that starting line to be too ambiguous. 

This story is like a fairy-tale, rich with impossibility (Or, not? Everything is possible, right?) and finalized with an inevitable happy ending. However, it's not just once upon a time in a kingdom far away and secluded from the world. 

No, I know exactly what year this story takes place- what area this tale will unravel piece by piece in- and, it's definitely not secluded. 

No 'mam, no sir. This land is probably one of the most open-to-all areas you will ever have the chance to feast your eyes upon. 

In fact, it's a city that thrives on all the different races that both reside in and visit it. 

It's a hot spot on every traveler's map. 

I wouldn't want to begin this story like every other narrator; I believe that it deserves its own original (now, that, I know is impossible. Originality? Pff.) beginning. 

Therefore, cough, cough, ahem, ahem, let's start this over again.

Once upon the year 2014 in an Earth alternate to ours, there is a city called Seoul that's known widely for its diversity. Races of all kind take rest there- Humans, Derpinians, Cimins, Resus, and even the beloved Sunyuns. 

It's a city busting with life and glowing with glory. Races from all over the universe come to experience the told dreams that has been said to only occur in this one place. 

In this fantastical land, where dreams come true, we're going to focus on two people in particular. One is a human- beautiful and kind. Another is a sunyun- handsome and loyal. 

And, how, once upon a flash of light, there was a glance from one, and the other's gaze met it. Their souls in that single moment intertwined, and their hearts began to dance to the beat of a story of old.

A story about true love.

 

~~

A/N- :D 

You can imagine Yunho, Jaejoong however you want in this story, but these were the appearances that I had in mind while I was writing. :)