On The Top of Ferris Wheel.

On The Top of Ferris Wheel.

Near my house, there's an old and small theme park... which is love by the kids. I missed the time when both of us enjoying ourself while riding the ferris wheel. 

 


Smiling..

 

Laughing..

 

Watching the sunset from the ferris wheel. It's really beautiful.

 

But,

 

After 10 years...

 

"Oppa, she's your  childhood friend right?" a girl said.

"Is it okay you didnt greet her at all.. Did you guys have a fight?" added the others.

"It's the past. Let it go" he said.

 

It has been such a loooooooooooooong time I didnt talk to him. Since elementary school... I  become shy to talk with him. Even now.. he's far far far away from me. Hmm, its okay then. Just childhood friends.

 

-Geumhee's house-

 

"He's my neighbour but didnt... hmmm" I mumbled. 

 

I turned back to see what were eomma doing. She's cooking and Im not helping at all. Oh good -__- I putted my head on the table and look around. Eh? Something catched my eyes.

 

"This brochure.. Its Chibiko Theme Park right?!" I asked.

"Ah nae.. Dont you know? That theme park going to be close soon" Eomma said.

"BO?!"

 

My eyes widened.

 

"How poor.. You used to go there with Myungsoo while you guys still a kids"

 

Hmm.. how poor right? This brochure was distributed last week. It will be close this week. Today... is..... Saturday.

 

THATS MEAN TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAYY!! Eh! Did Myungsoo know about this?

 

Should I ask him?

 

 

Should...

 

 

I..?

 

Yes, I must!

 

I ran towards the door  and twist the door knob and.. someone pop up infront of me. Its Myungsoo! He stared me without a blink of eyes.

 

"Ch.. Chi.. Chibiko Theme Park going to be close, you know?! I just knew it today!" I said.

"Emm.. I know"

 

Oh damn.. What should I say now? There's no others topic than this.

 

"Thats all?" he asked.

 

Ahhh.. Ottokae?

 

"Tomorrow... Want to go with me? For the last time" he smile. "Even we're not a kid anymore"

"I WANT TO...!!"

 

****

 

"Whoahhh... Unbelievable!" I walked around. "Coaster Panda! Haunt House!  Merry Go Duck! They're all here! Look there..!" 

"Yah.. you're so kiddos! Only kids want to ride those things"

 

Erk!

 

Since when he became like this. Im crying T^T Eh.. what's that?

 

"Myungsoo, what did you buy?" I asked.

"Here.. you love it right? Weird cap like this.."

 

Errr.. Kim Myungsoo... you do remember about this..

 

"You... still remember our childhood memories?" I asked.

"Pft! Match with you! HAHAHAH!" he laughed.

 

What the..

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Watch your mouth! I hate you!" I hitted him lightly.

"Stop it, weirdo"

 

Im stunned. Gosh! What am I doing just now? Did we being too close?  My face became red.

 

"Come here" he hold my hands. "To make sure that kiddo would not lost her way" 

 

Whoah.. How big were his hands. It has been 10 years.. I didnt hold his hands.. it's so warm.  Why didnt I try to have a talk with him before if I know we would be this happy... But I felt nervous at the same time.

 

"The weakness of this theme park is there's only 5 attraction. Only Ferris Wheel left" he said.

 

Andwae..

 

 

I dont want..

 

 

It's the last.. After that, there's no point for us to be together again.

 

 

No...

 

 

One round only take 60 second.

 

 

Then, it's over..

 

"Come" he said.

 

We ride the Ferris Wheel together.

 

"Ooh look! Sunset! Yah, ppali!" he urged. "Aha, we're on the top"

 

I hope the time would stop now. Just stop.. My tears flow down my cheek. Eh why did ...? Suddenly, he pulled my hands and hugged me tightly.

 

What..

 

 

He then lean his face close to mine. Nan ottokae?

 

"ANDWAEE!!" I pushed him aside.

 

 

Soon we arrived the ground and the door opened. I quickly ran out leaving him behind. Running without any destination. How shock.. how shock was me just now. My heart felt like want to explode.

 

What had happened just now? What... he's trying to do?

 

"You!" Someone grabbed my hands.

 

Its Myungsoo.

 

"Come with me! Its still not too late! Ppali!" he dragged me to somewhere.

 

Eh? Myung.. soo?

 

 

Ferris Wheel... again?

 

 

"This is all money that I got! Please.. let us ride this freakin wheel without any disturbance!!"  he said to the workers. The workers can do nothing. Then we entered.

 

"Myungsoo?"

"Mianhe.. just now.. before hugging you.. there's something that I need to tell first. I need to tell it by myself" 

 

His face turn to red. Im... really sure that it's not because of the sunlight.

 

"Okay..Take your time" I smile.

"Saranghae, Geumhee ah"

 

He kissed me slowly. This time I would not reject it because I know he loves me. We break the kiss and stared each other.

 

"I love you too, Myungsoo" I said.

 

"Just Myungsoo?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You should call me Myungsoo oppa though. Its better"

"Err.."

"Say it. Myungsoo oppa"

"Myu-myungsoo op-pa" Im stuttered.

"Nae sweetie" he kiss me again.

 

Although this theme park is going to be close, but not our memories. It's still here. Forever..